| Chapter 35 |

PoV: 3rd Person

Ma-Ri leaves the stage again, as a teacher walks on it, thanking everyone for watching.
"Is Ma-Ri still not good enough for you?", Minho asks his parents annoyed. Both seem stunned, Not knowing how to answer properly, making their son even more upset.
"If you excuse me, I have to win the live of my life back!"
"Wait", whining Sora grabs his arm, making him face her, "What about me?"
He sighs, getting her hand off of him: "I never liked you. All I did was use you to get together with Ma-Ri. I only started it because if that and I only ended it because Ma-Ri didn't want me to hurt and use you anymore."
The boy knew how much he hurt her with that, but he didn't care. Not even a bit. The only thing that mattered to him now was Ma-Ri. He wanted, no, he needed her back. He had never been as happy with anyone.
When he arrived backstage he walked up to Liz.
"Where is Ma-Ri??"
Liz saw the panic in his eyes, fearing to lose her. The girl sighs.
"She already left. She wouldn't have talked to you anyway."
His fear turns into anger.
"Shit! I can not lose her!"
Again she sighs: "I have an idea."
"What is it??"

"Ma-Ri. Wait up!", Loudly Liz yells, running over to her friends.
"What is it?", Trying to not cry she looks at her friend, who just hugs her.
"You know you don't have to leave, right?"
"No, I do. I can't live here knowing what Minho did.."
Both friends hold onto each other, when the lights from the stage light up again, revealing three boys. Felix, Hyunjin and.. Minho. The second the now black haired girl realizes, she begs her friend to let her go, but Liz doesn't. Fighting with her tears Ma-Ri watches them sing and dance to 'Wow'. One of the few songs Ma-Ri didn't at least help writing. The whole time Minho stares at her with a loving and desperate gaze, hoping she would understand. When Ma-Ri is finally able to break the hug, he immediately panics. As the dance break begins and the two other boys dance, he runs off the stage, wanting to stop her from leaving. As he stand in front of her he and the other two sing: "Just wanna be with you, just wanna be with you.."
Now tears fall out of her eyes, as she stares into his. She sobs quietly. All the hurt she had been trying to suppress is coming back up. Unable to do anything she just tries, as he looks at her.
"I'm so sorry. I should have never said it. It's okay if you don't want to be with me anymore, but please don't leave."
His words only made her cry more.
"They why did you do it in the first place??"
"I.. my parents said I wasn't allowed to be with you because you're not enough, but that's not true. You are everything I ever wanted and more. You are what gives me strength and I can't lose you!"
Silently tears run over her hot cheeks as she looks at him.
"I hope you can forgive me one day and..", a few tears fall in his side as well, ".. and come back to me.."
Scared to hurt her even more he turns around, wanting to walk to his friends, when he feel a pair of arms wrap around his upper body. He looks down in shock, unable to move.
Everything around them is silent, watching what is going to happen next.
"Minho..", Ma-Ris voice sounds weak, fragile even.
"Yeah?"
"I love you.."
Minho begins to actually cry. He turns around and hugs the smaller girl back.
While Sora stomps off angrily their friends can't help but smile at this scene. Even Felix is happy seeing them back together after what happened between him and Ma-Ri.
"I love you too Ma-Ri. I love you soo fucking much!"
_

After the couple has finally calmed down, a unknown man approaches the group. Everyone looks confused except for Ma-Ri. The man introduces himself: "I am one of the managers of the entertainment company OKS. I saw your performance and my boss are more than interested at signing you boys and also Liz."
Immediately cheering ensues as they all celebrate, until Chan realizes one thing.
"Wait, why would you visit a show from some random students."
To his actually good question Ma-Ri can't help but chuckles.
"I asked my parents to reach out to a friend of theirs, who is the head of OKS entertainment."
With disbelief they all look at the black haired girl. Happily they all walk over to her to embrace her in a group hug.
"We'll all be famous", Hyunjin cheer seperate from the others.
"Yeah, thanks to Ma-Ri."
"Wait", the girl looks around to see Jiwoos, standing a bit further away, "Want about the girl group. They were so good too!"
"What was their name again?"
"Itzy."
"Right. I forgot about them.. my bad."
With a gentle smile Ma-Ri walks over to Jiwoos to hug her and tell her the good news. Again this turns into a group hug.

"Now let's go and celebrate!", Han yells walking Infront, followed by Changbin, seungmin and the rest.
Minho and Ma-Ri look at each other. They smile. He takes her hand carefully and presses his lips on hers gently.
"I love you Ma-Ri."
The girl chuckles: "I Love you too Minho.."
Lovingly he peeks her forehead before they follow their friends.