| Chapter 23 |

The next two weeks have all been the same. Felix and the others ignoring me. Minho hanging around me all the time, trying to act all cute, but only annoying me more. Liz, Jiwoo and me growing closer. Being stared at, which I am still not used to.

"What about we go later?"
We have our first vocal lession, as the teacher had been sick prior to that.
"I guess we could do that", Liz answers Jiwoo before putting her attention back to the teacher, who is speaking.
"How much experience do you have with singing?", The actually really beautiful teacher asks, looking around. Some raise their hands and tell her about prior experience they had with singing, some even sing a bit to give her a expression of their vocal abilities.
I really admire people who are able to sing like this.. I wish I was as talented as some of them, if not all of them. Maybe then they would see me as my own person...

As soon as the lession is finally over I rush out of the room, closely followed by Liz and Jiwoo, who both stare at me concerned. After a few meters they eventually stop me successfully.
"Hey, what's wrong?", Liz asks, holding my arm tightly.
A bit panicked I look around, as a male figure rushes to me.
"Ma-Ri", Minho smiles at me, "How are you?"
A bit confused the two girls look to the guy. Slowly they understand why I was in such a rush, when a few seconds later Sora joins us as well. She gives me a death glare and clings onto her boyfriend.
"I'm okay", my answer is short, making him frown as a response.
"We can leave then", Sora sputters, cutting Minho off, who was about to say something.
Annoyed I look at Liz and Jiwoo. Both give me a sorry smile, understanding how I feel right now. A few seconds of silence later, Minho moves his arm, forcing Sora to let go of it, when he walks over to me and grabs my hand, dragging me away gently. Helpless I look back to my friends and Sora. The three just stare back at me, Sora with a upset look and the other two confused and concerned.
_

Minho drags me away until there are no people around us.
"Hey, what's wrong?", I question, when he finally stops walking.
Slowly he turns around and looks down at me.
"What?"
His stare makes me nervous.
"You didn't answer me", is all he says, confusing me even more, when again his voice plays through my mind.

"I love you."

Subconsciously I bite my lips.
"So, what's your answer?"
Minho seems inpatient, staring at me expecting an answer.
With a little push I look back at him, take a deep breath and speak: "You are hurting Sora with what you're doing. I will not give someone a chance, who is hurting other knowingly."
It takes the boy in front of me, who is still holding onto my arm, a few seconds to respond.
"And if I wasn't hurting her anymore? Would I have a chance then?"
Unsure I look at him.
"Possibly."
Again the brown haired boy takes a second to think, before simply nodding.
_

Remember the encounter makes me feel weird. Both Liz and Jiwoo asked me what happened and what he wanted, but since Sora was still with them, I couldn't bring myself to say it. So I just kept quiet, telling them it was nothing special.

"How's the food?", My mother asks my father, as he takes a spoon of soup and puts it in his mouth after letting it cool down.
My father nods excitingly, complimenting the food, before putting more on his spoon. In the meantime I just look at the bowl in front of me, unable to eat anything. Of course my mother notices and asks about it: "Are you alright Ma-Ri?"
"No really.."
"What's wrong?"
Part of me wants to tell them, but I don't think that would be a good idea, so I just stay silent and look back at my food, that is cold by now.
"Ma-Ri. We will eat dinner at a fancy restaurant on Saturday", my father informs me, while taking a sip of wine.
"Why?"
"To celebrate the collection."
"So it's gonna be released in two days??"
My parents nod, then go back to eating.
Knowing how much worst things will be afterwards, makes me want to cry. Even though my school knows, most people down, as there was never a lot of attention on me. But with Minho in the picture, it will all definitely get even worst.. what if random people will try to talk to me??
"Lee Minho will be there as well", they add casual, continuing to devour their food, leaving me speechless.
Why would they do this to me..?
Immediately I excuse myself and walk into my room to text Liz and Jiwoo about what's happening.