| Chapter 20 |

My phone buzzes, but I just ignore it. Feeling stiff I change into back into my pyjama, the one that I wore when arriving at the set.
I can still feel his soft touch and warm lips. I hate that. Why did he do that again?
Under completely stress I put the clothes I just wore into a box, my father gave me and grab my phone, still ignoring the messages I have received.

When I am about to leave the room, the door opens. Sora walks in, closes the door behind her and gives me a serious look.
"Is something wrong?", I look at her confused, just wanting to leave, but she is blocking the door.
"Are you trying to steal Minho from me, Ma-Ri?"
The question makes me laugh.
"Of course not. I literally hate Minho."
"The kiss didn't make it seem like you hate him..", her hurt expression worries me a bit.
"Listen, in this business it's normal to be somewhat close to your Shootingpartners and it's normal that you have to kiss or touch people that you don't like. That doesn't mean that I want to be with him."
Sora still doesn't seem to believe me: "If I find out, that you actually want to steal him from me..."
She pauses, before continuing to speak.
"Let's just say, you'll regret that.."
With these words she walks out, leaving me in the room, unsure about what just happened.
I take a second to calm down before walking out as well. My parents are already waiting for me. Slowly I walk to them. Both give me a smile before going home with me.
_

"Sooo, that kiss" my mother giggles, putting a piece of pizza on her plate. She's really like a teenager sometimes... At least when it comes to these things.
"It meant nothing. Did the picture where he kissed me at least look good?"
I take a bite from my piece of pizza and wait for a respond.
"To present the clothes no, in general, yes", she answer, using a fork and knife to eat her pizza.
"Does that mean, we'll delete these pictures."
I feel somewhat hopefully, but am shit down immediately.
"Definitely not. The pictures are too cute to delete."
While the person, calling herself mother, fangirls like a teen, my father sits down beside her, grabbing himself pizza as well. I look at him, hoping he will make his wife stop, but instead he takes a bit and ignores my stare.
"You know he has a girlfriend, right?", I hope this will make her stop, but it doesn't.
"Yeah, I know. But you two look so good together!"
"You say that to every boy that I talk to.."
A sigh escapes my lips, as I continue to eat, hoping this is over soon.
_

Eventually I was able to escape the torture or should I just call it dinner like everyone else?
Feeling tired I sit down at my desk, grab my phone and unlock it.
"Felix texted me?", I mumble, seeing I have many unread messages from the blond boy.

'Hey, i hope I'm not bothering you while you're busy..' (Felix)

'I just wanted to tell you that I think about you a lot and miss you..' (Felix)

'I hope this isn't a weird thing to say or that I am moving too fast' (Felix)

'I just liked you for so long and finally being able to talk to you like this is.. overwhelming..' (Felix)

HE IS SO CUTE!
Oh my gosh, I wanna hug him so bad right now.. how can anyone be so adorable? Imagine Minho would be just half as adorable. The girls would drool over him even more than they already do now.
Thinking that makes me recall the kiss we shared today. Immediately my face turns a bright red color. While I'm busy with that my face lights up. Annoyed I look at the display. Of course Minho texts me now.. why does this guy has such timing..?

'Hey, cupcake' (Minho)

I ignore his message and answer Felix instead.

'I'm sorry for the late response. You didn't bother me at!' (Me)

'Oh, and I miss you too. I hope we can see each other again at school on Monday' (Me)

With a smile I lay my phone back down. I still can not believe how luck I am.
_

Monday rolls around. Feeling nervous I sit in my parents car, being driven to school like every day. Knowing I'll get to see Felix again makes me happy. It gives me butterflies.

After we arrive at my school I immediately go inside, hoping to find Felix, but instead Liz and Jiwoo find me.
"How was it?", Jiwoo asks curious.
"Well..", I hate talking about it.., "It could have been worst? I mean, apparently the photos turned out great solo.."
"That nice to hear", Liz says, looking down at her phone when it rings a second later. Her before relaxed and friendly expression changes to a more stressed one.
"What's wrong?", Both Jiwoo and I look at her worried, when she turns her phone around.
"You should see this, I think.."
A bit confused I read what she is showing us.

'The passion and chemistry between these two is insane: how the shooting between Fashion Icon (name's) daughter and her classmate actually was!'

"This is a nightmare..", I mumble, remember the kiss yet again and yet again my face turns a red color. Both my friends look at me concerned.
"Did something happen with Minho?"
Before I am able to answer a big group of students rushes over to us, drowning me with questions about Saturday. But it all doesn't matter when I see Felix walking past us. He gives me a sad look before walking completely past us. He seems mad at me...