"This is manager aera, can somebody tell me, Where the hell is BTS?"

One of the other side's staff members spoke via their mic after hearing my inquiry.

"They haven't came yet, miss manager; the last update said they were stopped in traffic and were on their way."

I screamed as I shut off the mike with a loud sigh and stomped my left leg on the ground.

"GOD! Hell!"

To calm myself down, I took two deep breaths while shutting my eyes, then took my office phone from my pocket and dialled the number. The ring was worn once, twice, thrice...

"Come on....damn it, pick it up...!!" I muttered under my breath.

And on the fifth ring, I received a response from the other side.

"Hello?"

"This is not the damn time for the 'hello' RM!! Where the hell are you guys!?"

"I apologise aera, we were all stuck in traffic, but don't worry, we'll be there in 5"

"You better hurry, and wait, what do u mean by you ALL?? Aren't you all together in a company van???"

"Uhh...."

Rm didn't respond right away, and his silence told me everything I needed to know.

"God, don't tell me HE did something again!?"

"Well, I'm sure you're all aware by now."

"Please tell me you're all together at least."

"Um. Nop, we all are coming by our car and I'm with jin hyung, he's driving"

"Aera, don't be concerned.I'll make it there in 5 minutes," I could hear Jin's voice, which was most likely shouting.

"It's all right, now hurry up and inform everyone else for me....and yes, PLEASE MAKE HIM COME WITH YOU ON TIME."

I hung up and examined the script while roaming right and left in my complete business suit, my entire body drenched in sweat.

'Only 5 minutes are left, till CEO will call BTS, it was my responsibility to make them attend on time! What am I going to do if they don't arrive on time?'

My pulse was racing faster with each passing second, and the cold sweat started to build up on my temples, minutes after minutes had passed and ceo was almost finished with his speech, the stage was too far away and we couldn't send him a message or hint to make more time.

'One minute....there's only one minute left'

By the time 30 seconds had passed, my gaze was constantly bouncing between backstage and onstage, and the moment I was most afraid of was approaching.

"Now, I'd like to welcome the legends themselves to the stage..." I could hear the CEO begin to announce their presence, and my gaze was drawn to him as he proudly announced it.

"All right, ladies and gentlemen...please welcome the stars of the night..."

And at the same moment,

"Aera!"

I turned around and saw them sprinting towards the stage's entrance, where I was standing; I sighed deeply and felt my heart settle down as I saw their faces; I heard the CEO say,

"BTS!"

I simply directed them towards the stage without allowing them to say anything.

"Hurry! Up on the stage! Now!"

Six of them nodded and walked onto the stage, while he....just followed his members, both hands in his pockets. On the other hand, I.... I kept a close eye on him, hoping for a fleeting glimpse in my direction. As they walked onto the platform, I kept a close eye on their backs; they were all dressed up, and their lovely aura made them shine like stars. . By clapping and taking pictures, the crowd began to cheer them up. The sound of shutters on cameras filled the auditorium.

Putting everything and everyone aside, what I observed was his back, which calmed my heart and sent a peaceful sensation over my entire body. I didn't understand why, how, or when, I just....felt it, and on the other side, he....he ignored me like I didn't even exist in his universe, and everything changed after that night on the beach.

We.......changed.

*
*
*