un bon debut a Paris

Start from the beginning

He held me close and put his shirt on me then slipped on his boxers under me.  "You want something to eat princess?" Ben asked and caressed my cheek softly. I nodded softly and he placed me onto the seat beside him. He grabbed a snack from the mini fridge and came back, handing me a small pack of sliced mangos. He then grabbed a makeup wipe and cleaned my face since my makeup was runny because it did get a bit hot in here. Ben grabbed some hand sanitizer and put it on his hands before grabbing my skincare bag and putting some moisturizer on my face. I giggled softly and let him as I closed my eyes. He ended it with a kiss on my forehead. I smiled and looked at him.

Ben is so caring and so sweet even after he slutted me out...

He got dressed in some sweats only and grabbed a new thong for me. I slipped it on and continued to eat my mangos. He pulled me close and grabbed his iPad and did some work. I relaxed and slowly fell asleep against him after I finished my snack.

9 hours later....

We arrived in Paris. Ben woke up first and got our things ready then came over to me and softly shook me. I woke up and looked at him confused and sleepy.

"We're here princess." Ben said and caressed my cheek softly then helped me put on some sweats. I slipped into them then grabbed my slippers and put them on. The jet door opened and the flight attendants came on and took our luggages to the car that was waiting for us. Ben helped me get my things and led me off the jet and to the car. I got in and fell right back asleep as we headed to the hotel. I don't really sleep much because of work or because I'm always with the kids and always living in the moment with them.

Once we arrived, Ben woke me up again. We got out the car then went inside and checked in. I grabbed my phone and texted the group chat of the kids and I.

J: "Hi babies, I know it's night time over thee but Ben and I just landed and made it to our hotel. I love you cuties."

Entering our suite, Ben and I stepped into the elevator, standing side by side. Suddenly, he pulled me close, his hands gently gripping my hips, creating an intimate moment as we ascended to our floor. His touch traced my sides, adding a subtle thrill to the anticipation.

The elevator doors opened to reveal a suite that was nothing short of perfection – a lavish haven resembling a high-end condo. With its lofty ceilings, expansive kitchen, and a spacious living room opening to a balcony framing a breathtaking view of the Eiffel Tower, it was a dream setting.

Venturing into our room, we were met with a sight of opulence – a stunning dark red ambiance adorned with rose petals scattered across the floor. A generous display awaited us on the nightstand: complimentary champagne and a platter of freshly chocolate-dipped strawberries.

"Wow, we're treated like royalty here," Ben marveled, his eyes scanning the room with amazement.

"Oh, absolutely," I giggled, heading toward the closet. To my surprise, Rob, Chris, and Mary leaped out, playfully startling me and injecting a lively twist into the luxurious atmosphere.

"WHAT THE FUCK! YOU DUMMIES!" I Amidst laughter, I found myself doubled over, attempting to stifle the laughter that threatened to escape. Ben, sitting on the bed, was equally caught in the moment, sharing in the infectious joy.

"Surprise, sweets!" Chris exclaimed, and laughter echoed through the room.

Embracing them tightly, I expressed, "Hi, guys! I've missed you so much," a hint of giggles escaping my lips.

"We missed you too!" Leaving the room, we settled in the living room, engaging in animated conversations. Ben, chuckling, graciously allowed us our moment as he reclined on the bed, tuning into the TV.

"Babe!" Ben's voice called from the other room.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"Do you think we could get Dunkin' brought up to our room?" Ben inquired, his request genuine.

"This man and his Dunkin'," I remarked to Mary, Chris, and Rob, earning playful shakes of the head and laughter. "I don't know, call the front desk, babe!" I suggested, continuing the conversation with my glam squad.

Ben promptly called the front desk, securing Dunkin' for us. Later, as we settled in, I arranged room service for dinner, and we gathered in the splendid dining room, treated to another view of the Eiffel Tower.

Before the meal, we captured some moments with photos. Ben, adept at knowing my angles, played the role of photographer, offering encouragement with a smile. The feast arrived, featuring lobster tails, shrimp, French beef stew, apple tarte, and chocolate soufflé.

During dinner, I looked at Mary. "Do you all want to go out or should we stay in and watch a movie? We've all been here plenty of times," I pondered before Ben interjected.

"I haven't. I want to go out and explore," he declared, looking at me.

"No, no, you two go out and explore the city. Chris, Rob, and I will go for drinks at the bar downstairs. You two are in the city of love; go out and do your thing," Mary suggested, smiling at us.

"Are you guys sure you don't want to go?" I asked, sharing a smile.

"No babes, you go on with Ben and have fun. Just be back before 5 am," Chris chimed in, smiling.

"Yesss. You two should go walk around and go explore," Rob added.

"Alright babe, let's go," Ben said, laughing. After clearing the table, he headed to do the dishes. I nodded, heading to the room to get ready.

Selecting a white ensemble with lavender satin, I added Jimmy Choo pumps and gold jewelry. Ben, opting for a black t-shirt and jeans with white Gucci sneakers, watched TV with Rob, Chris, and Mary as I got ready.

Emerging minutes later, I caught their collective gaze. "Wow..." echoed from my glam squad.

"You look amazing, babe," Ben complimented, his eyes lighting up. Handing me a box, he revealed a dainty white gold necklace with a light green heart. As he fastened it, Mary, Rob, and Chris expressed their admiration.

To be continued...