KaiTan 2

College and Mafia Au

"Kaigaku". "yes sir", Kaigaku said. "I have a job for you". "Yes sir". "I need you to disguise yourself as a college student and try to kill one". "Yes Muzan- sama", Kaigaku said. Muzan smirked.

At the college,

A teacher said, "we got a new student class". Everyone sees Kaigaku. Kaigaku said, "Hi, my name is Kai". Everyone started to talk about him, besides one student. The teacher said, "settle down now, I have a project for you do and only wanted to choose one partner". The class wanted Kaigaku before the teacher finished. The teacher said, "I will be choosing the partners". everyone, mostly the girls groaned. The teacher listed them and said, "Final pair, Tanjiro and Kai". Everyone, mostly the girls glared at Tanjiro. Tanjiro said, "yes Mrs. Kocho". Kaigaku thought, 'he's cute~'.

Later, Tanjiro and Kaigaku are working on the project a bit. Kaigaku said, "what's your name?". Tanjiro said, "Tanjiro Kamado". "You're different, Tanjiro", Kaigaku said. Tanjiro asked, "good thing or bad thing?". "Good thing, although your quiet", Kaigaku said. Tanjiro said, "being lied to a lot causes you to be quiet". Nezuko said, "Onii-chan~". "hello Nezuko, you okay?", Tanjiro said. Nezuko said, "I should be asking you that, who's the guy?". Tanjiro said, "New student". "I'm Kai", Kaigaku said.

A girl came over and said, "Hey Kai~ do you maybe wanna go on a date with me?~". Nezuko and Tanjiro both thought, 'there goes Jayci and her slutty moves to get a guy'. Kaigaku said, "No, now go away I am trying to do my assignment". Jayci scoffed and left. Tanjiro said, "that's a first". "What?", Kaigaku asked. Nezuko said, "That's Jayci, she's so slutty, she trys to date every guy and have them fuck her and she dumped them for the next dude, your the first guy to decline her". Kaigaku smirked and said, "well~ who needs a slut, when a cute guy is in front of me". Tanjiro blushed hard. Nezuko said, "Ooooo~". "Go...". Nezuko said, "... Right". Kaigaku was confused, but left it alone.

Weeks later, the project was due next month. Kaigaku said, "so did you had lovers before?". Tanjiro said, "... Yes...you?". "Yeah, but she ended up cheating on me", Kaigaku said. Tanjiro said, "Mhm...". Kaigaku said, "you trust me right?". "Yeah I do, but this is...", Tanjiro said. Kaigaku said, "I'll listen". Tanjiro said, "... I had a few exes, but this one was really bad, abusive a lot, a cheater... He tried to kill me because he was a yandere... Ever since the police arrest him... I never dated.. A rumor in college came amount, saying stuff about my ex being innocent... And one day someone took it to far and I broke their nose... Did I have been quiet since... And I have gained feelings for you". Kaigaku said, "I did to... Ever since we met... But I have a secret to tell you". "I'm listening", Tanjiro said. Kaigaku sighed and said, "I am part of a gang... A really bad one...". Tanjiro was silent. Kaigaku said, "I was told to kill a random college student.. And I can't kill you... I have grown feelings so hard and I turn soft for you". Tanjiro sighed and said, "Kill Jayci~". "Woah, okay wtf", Kaigaku said, confused. Tanjiro smiled and said, "you have to kill someone, kill the slut~". Kaigaku smirked and said, "Find". Tanjiro held Kaigaku's hand. Kaigaku kissed him. Tanjiro kissed back. Kaigaku said, "want this relationship fast or slow". "I honestly don't give a fuck". Kaigaku smirked and pushed him on the bed, kissing him. Tanjiro said, "I knew Muzan sent you here~". "how?", Kaigaku said. Tanjiro smirked and said, "I'm part of the gang as well~". Kaigaku said, "my my~ Tanjiro Kamado, you are something else" "What's your real name?", Tanjiro asked. Kaigaku said, "it's Kaigaku, but right now~ it's daddy~". Tanjiro kissed him. Kaigaku kissed back, but more roughly. Kaigaku licked his lips for enterence. Tanjiro denied and smiled. Kaigaku slid his hands down Tanjiro's thigh and squeezes them. Tanjiro moaned. Kaigaku sneaked his tongue I and took off Tanjiro's shirt. Tanjiro said, "Mhm~". Kaigaku took off their clothes, but the boxers. Tanjiro said, "rail ne~ daddy~". Kaigaku said, "As you wish~ baby boy~". Tanjiro felt his boxers being removed and Kaigaku shoved it in. Tanjiro moaned and said, "Ahh~ daddy~". Kaigaku said, "Heh~ good boy~".

After 8 rounds

Tanjiro said, "How big is that cock?". "You're now asking? 16 inches desr~", Kaigaku smirked. They both passed out. Nezuko was recording and had a major noseblerd with a smirked.

Kaigaku did kill Jayci, Tanjiro and Kaigaku got an A+ on their project, and now got the title 'Partners in Crime'. They did missions together and such. Muzan was not surprised by this anymore. They were happy together and Nezuko still has the video.

The End
Word Count: 818 words