GiyuuTan

AU: Tanjiro is one of the Kakushi, as Nezuko who is a Harisha cause she was gonna be one as Tanjiro was gonna be a kakushi, Kayuga knows about tanjiro wanting to be a demon slayer so he accepted it... In secret with Tanjiro. Also Zenitsu and Inosuke are Harisha as well.
──────────────────────────

A crow had came by Giyuu's estate where Tanjiro's works at while Nezuko lives with Mitsuri. The crow landed on Giyuu's arm and the crow said, "Tanjiro and Giyuu's needs to be at the Harisha HQ for a meeting a new comer!! caw caw". Tanjiro nodded slightly along with Giyuu.

As they got there, Tanjiro looked at the Harisha and bowed to him, standing on the side. Nezuko come over and hugged him, " Hey Onii -chan". "Hello Mistress Nezuko", Tanjiro said, softly and bowed. Nezuko said, " Onii -channn just call me Nezuko like you use to when we were kids". "Okay Nezuko", Tanjiro said. Nezuko cried softly and said, " Why are you so distant from meeee" "I am sorry, I have been busy as a Kakushi... ", Tanjiro said. Everyone looked them, not even surprised since this is normal. Zenitsu screamed at Inosuke. Tanjiro looked at them and said, " Nezuko... Can you do my hair like you use to... ". " of course... Hood off", Nezuko said. Tanjiro did letting his red burgundy hair down to his shoulders. Nezuko said, "Damn... I need to brush it... ". " yeah the hood made it fizzled... ", Tanjiro said. After Nezuko did his hair it was in a ponytail. Nezuko said, " mask off...". "I can't!! That would get me in trouble by the other Kakushi... If they even knew that I was with you guys right now.. It would kill me like literally besides it's against the rules to take off the mask anyway... ", Tanjiro said. Giyuu said, " just once Tanjiro... Okay". Tanjiro looked at him and blushes slightly, he took off his mask and look away. Nezuko said, "so cuteee". Nezuko turned Tanjiro around and said, " Look how cute he looks!!!". Tanjiro blushes and said, "Nee-Sannnn this is embarrassing". " To bad... Let's sit down and wait for master and the new comer... ", Nezuko said. Tanjiro sighed and stand away from the others for respect. Nezuko said, " I meant sat by us Onii-chan ". Tanjiro sighed softly and sat by Giyuu. Giyuu holds his waist softly. Tanjiro blushes a bit and looks over to see a girl with blonde hair, in an outfit like Mitsuri's, and blue eyes. Tanjiro looked at her up and down and put his mask and hood back on, pushing Giyuu's hand away and walks to the side. Nezuko sighed and looked to see the master. Kayuga said, " This is Hanao...". Hanao said, "pleasure to meet you~". She bowed. Sanemi said, " Why is she here master". "She will be joining us now... ", Kayuga said. Tanjiro bowed at her and Hanao looked at him, " Who is this? ". " he is a Kakushi... He helps the Harisha and Demon Slayers with severe injuries... ", Rengoku said. Nezuko looked at Tanjiro and smiled. Tanjiro sees two Kakushi on the other side and stiffened up. It was Goto and Himi. They both glared at him. Tanjiro sign language to Giyuu, 'Giyuu... Panic attack... Help...'. Giyuu went to him, Hanao looked at Giyuu and blushes.

Giyuu said, " you okay? ". Tanjiro shook his head no. Giyuu pulls him into a hug. Tanjiro had a tear down his face and said, " I am sorry... ". " you can't help it... Calm down", Giyuu said. Tanjiro did and wipes his tears without trying to show it to anyone else. Giyuu holds his chin up and wipes the tears and said, "calm down... ". Tanjiro breathes slowly.

After the meeting, Tanjiro was on his bed, peacefully asleep . Giyuu looked in and shut the door. After a mission for Giyuu, Tanjiro rushed out of the estate to the HQ and sees Goto and Himi rushing to the HQ as well. Tanjiro got there and sees Giyuu lying on the floor, Shinobu said, " He passed out after he entered...". Tanjiro turned Giyuu over to see a big and deep scratch on his chest. Tanjiro breathes slowly and wraps his chest quickly before Giyuu bleed even more. Tanjiro took off her mask and gives CPR after he couldn't see or hear him breathing. Giyuu coughed up blood. Tanjiro sighed in relief. A demon entered kicking Tanjiro out of the way, Tanjiro took off his coat to see his sword and uses sun breathing and she walked towards the demon, everyone just back up, curious what will happen. Tanjiro breathes and ran quicker than Shinobu can. He cut off the demon's head in a blink of an eye.

Tanjiro goes to Giyuu and lays on his chest. Giyuu said, "good job my dear... ". Giyuu kissed his forehead and passed out soft ly holding Tanjiro's waist.
Shinobu pick them to her estate and let them sleep.

Soon after that day, Tanjiro has been both a Kakushi and a demon slayer and Giyuu and Tanjiro are now dating.

The End
Word Count: 843 words