KaiTan

Kaigaku and Tanjiro were dating and they are happy with each other. Kaigaku did learn to control with his anger issues. Tanjiro was very happy as well with each other. Zenitsu hated the fact they were together because he had a crush on Kaigaku... (They are also aged up in their 18s in this, Kaigaku is related to Daki and Gyutaru in this...cause adoption) (modern clothes)

But first... They didn't know this secret...

Tanjiro was getting ready for a date night and needed help. Of course Nezuko is the only who knew about KaiTan. Nezuko puts on red lipstick and eyeshadow and light blush. Tanjiro came out wearing a black and red Kimono and he said, "is this okay... What will he think?...". Nezuko said, "don't worry he won't care... He loves you". Tanjiro smiled and left the house.

Tanjiro and Kaigaku got to a pretty park area and Tanjiro smiled softly on how beautiful it was. Kaigaku said, "I made this only for you my love~". Tanjiro blushed and smiled softly. Kaigaku smirked and said, "you do look beautiful mi amor~". Tanjiro blushed and said, "I love when you say that~". Kaigaku kissed him. Tanjiro kissed back.

After they ate, Tanjiro and Kaigaku walked around, holding hands and they sees the Kama Boko squad and quickly hid. Zenitsu thought he heard something, but shrugged it off. As soon as they left. Tanjiro and Kaigaku were far enough and both started to laugh. Kaigaku said, "I love you". Tanjiro smiled and said, "love you to".

After a few hours, Tanjiro came back and said, "I am home". Nezuko said, "how was it". Tanjiro said, "beautiful... He made a special place for me at the park, spoiled me with gifts... And he asked me to marry him!!". Nezuko squealed and said, "omg!!! Your joking right!?". Tanjiro showed a red and yellow ring and said, "I am not!!". Nezuko said, "you gonna be a Shabana!!". Tanjiro nodded and smiled. Shinobu said, "when do you meet the guy?". Tanjiro smiled and said, "tomorrow, he isn't busy and his siblings are gonna be on a missions for a whole month". Giyuu said, "who are his siblings?". "Adopted sibling actually...", Tanjiro said. Tanjiro said, "I will explain tomorrow... I am tired...". Tanjiro left to his room and took a shower got dress and head for bed.

The Next Day, Tanjiro woke up, gotten ready for today, he decided to wear the outfit Nezuko bought him, it was a black shirt and white pants and green and red checkered shoes. He heard the door knock and slid down the rail and opens the door and said, "your early, you were supposed to be here 2 hours later". Kaigaku said, "hehe sorry... I can wait". Tanjiro said, "we can go on a walk and come back". Kaigaku smiled and nodded.

2 hours later, Tanjiro had came back earlier than Kaigaku and was making tea. There was a knock on the door. Tanjiro said, "he is here and I don't want none of you to flip out...". Shinobu said, "sure Tanjiro". Tanjiro opened the door and it was Kaigaku. Tanjiro pulled him in and said, "this is my finance...". Kaigaku smiled and hugged him from behind. Nezuko said, "alright I accept him". "you already knew about this!!!", Kaigaku yelled in a playful tone. Nezuko laughed as Kaigaku did as well. Tanjiro said, "you two crack heads...". Shinobu said, "sit down". Kaigaku and Tanjiro did on the floor around the table. Giyuu said, "who are your siblings?". Tanjiro laughed as Kaigaku chuckled. Shinobu said, "Giyuu!?". Kaigaku said, "it's fine, Tanjiro was the same way when he met them". Tanjiro blushed and said, "we don't talk about that". Kaigaku said, "I was adopted by them... But uhh... They are demons... Just different I guess...". Tanjiro said, "by different you mean upper rank 6...". Kaigaku said, "yeah...". Shinobu said, "we don't mind dear, Nezuko is a demon as well". Nezuko nodded. Giyuu said, "glad she learned her hunger". Nezuko said, "same.. That muzzle was annoying".

Zenitsu entered and said, "sorry I am late, I dealing the wraph of an Angry Wind Harisha...". Tanjiro laughed. Zenitsu said, " sooo~ where's the finance?". Tanjiro said, "your looking at him". Zenitsu sees Kaigaku and was silent. Zenitsu said, "o-oh... Great". Kaigaku said, "tch...". Tanjiro laughed and said, "I know... Let me make your favorite~". Zenitsu said, "I got it, don't worry Tanjiro". Tanjiro said, "... No I got it...". Tanjiro left at that and grabban peaches and made Peach bread and Peace ice tea, Kaigaku's favorite.

Tanjiro came back and Zenitsu was talking to Kaigaku being to close to him. Tanjiro smiled softly and said, "babe.. I can't reach the sugar can you help me... I am making peach bread... It's on the very top shelf". Kaigaku chuckled and got up and said, "you and your short height". Tanjiro stick his tongue out playfully.

Tanjiro was hugging Kaigaku and said, "why was Zenitsu all over you?". Kaigaku said, "I honestly have no idea... He is weird, why? You jealous?~". Tanjiro blushed and said, "shut up you baka!!". Kaigaku laughed.

Tanjiro was finished cooking and said, "babe, food". Kaigaku walked in a took a piece and ate it. Kaigaku said, "delicious like always babe". Tanjiro smiled and said, "glad you like it". Mitsuri said, "Housewife". Kaigaku said, "he really is a housewife, but that's what makes him special". Everyone started to talk. Zenitsu said, "tanjiro I need to talk to you". Tanjiro nodded and got up and walked away from the others. Kaigaku didn't like this and followed them with the others.

Tanjiro said, "what's up?". Zenitsu said, "break off the marriage". Tanjiro said, "woah what!? Why?". Zenitsu got angry and yelled, "I KNEW KAIGAKU LONGER THAN YOU!!! AND I LOVED HIM SO MUCH!! BUT HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU KNOW HOW TO HELP HIM WITH HIS ANGRY!!! I CAN NEVER DO THAT!!!". Tanjiro was shocked about Zenitsu's outrage. Zenitsu was about to slap Tanjiro, but was stopped by Kaigaku. Tanjiro let the tears down his face. Kaigaku said, "what the fuck is wrong with you Zenitsu... I never liked you that and never will, but don't need to get fucking violent...". Tanjiro hugged Kaigaku. Kaigaku turned around and hugged Tanjiro, calming him down. Tanjiro said, "is this my fault?". Kaigaku said, "no baby boy, it ain't your fault... People just don't know how to accept others". Zenitsu growled and said, "fucking slut...". Tanjiro was looking down. Kaigaku held Tanjiro close to him and said, "I knew Zenitsu for so long and he was always like that, acting like I was his property... Annoying as shit". Shinobu said, "you okay Tanjiro". Tanjiro nodded. Nezuko soon screamed. Tanjiro rushed in and sees Zenitsu about to kill Nezuko with his sword and said, "you better chose Tanjiro... Give me Kaigaku or Nezuko dies". Daki wrapped Zenitsu up in her belts and said, "don't threaten my siblings in law!!". Daki threw him aside. Daki said, "Little bro!!! Are you okay". Nezuko was scared. Daki got to Nezuko and held her cheek and said, "it's okay...". Nezuko started to cry and hugged Daki. Gyutaru said, "are you okay Tanjiro". Tanjiro said, "yeah...". "Don't. Touch. My. Wife...", Kaigaku said, holding Tanjiro's waist. Tanjiro blushed hard and said, "Kaigaku!! Stop being overprotective, gyutaru is my future brother in law". Kaigaku said, "never, it's my job to be overprotective".
Everyone said, "SIMP". Kaigaku smiled and nodded.

A few months later, Tanjiro was in training a bit and sees Kaigaku. Tanjiro looked at him and smiled softly. Kaigaku said, "... Date night". Tanjiro said, "okay love". Tanjiro grab his hand and pulls him inside and pushed him on the couch and lays on his chest. Kaigaku said, "okay...". Tanjiro said, "cuddles... I am tired...". Kaigaku held his waist and sighed. They both fell asleep.

Zenitsu thought, 'Why does Tanjiro get to cuddle him!? We grew up together and he never cuddled me or anything!'. Daki said, "get over it, cry baby... Kaigaku wants nothing to do with you, you almost hurt Nezuko and Tanjiro multiple times". Zenitsu said, "... Kaigaku is mine and always will be!! And nothing will be in the way of that!! Not even their marriage!!". Tanjiro woke up and felt a blade near his neck and breathed heavily. Zenitsu had his sword by Tanjiro's neck and said, "I will kill him and nothing can stop me". Tanjiro smirked and snaps his fingers. He was gone and reappeared right by Daki. The Harisha entered. Zenitsu threw his sword towards Tanjiro. Tanjiro quickly moved and breathed heavily.

Kaigaku was woken, by Zenitsu screaming at Tanjiro. Tanjiro just had enough and gave a look that says, "may I please commit a murder". Everyone just looked at him and mouth, "No". Tanjiro was pissed. Zenitsu said, "how many dicks do you need to be pleased, I bet Kaigaku isn't enough for you when your having sex, I also bet you been cheating behind his back, you fucking slut". Tanjiro said, "I don't weather to have Kaigaku fuck me in front of you or run around telling people I am a slut". Zenitsu just stood silent as the others just laughed. Kaigaku just shook his head and said, "come on... Back to cuddling". Tanjiro was happy and fell asleep on his chest. Kaigaku said, "he is my wife alright, gets jealous, cooks, cleans, and knows how to shut people up". Daki said, "whatever".

A few years later, Tanjiro and Kaigaku has two kids a girl and a boy. The girl was named Kaijira and the boy was named Tangaku. Zenitsu got sent to jail for attempted murder and hurting the two Kamado children.

The End
Word Count: 1624 words