DomaTan 3

Tanjiro and Doma were out dating, of course Harisha knew because Doma and Tanjiro agreed to tell them only. Since Doma doesn't know if the other demon ranks were supported and he was scared to come out.

Tanjiro was at HQ and was pissed off at Zenitsu. Mitsuri said, "you okay". Tanjiro said, "I wished I never told no one about our relationship!!". Mitsuri hugged him and said, "what happened". Tanjiro teared up. Doma rushed in and hugged Tanjiro into his chest and said, "what happened, my dear?". Tanjiro hugged him. Doma said, " shh~ don't cry my love...". Doma had such kind eyes for Tanjiro. Tanjiro sniffs. Doma said, "my dear... What happened". Tanjiro said, "zenitsu just pissed me off about how I am dating a demon...". Doma said, "... Oh baby boy... There is nothing wrong with our relationship okay... We both love each other and that is all". Tanjiro smiled softly. Doma kissed him on the forehead and said, "better now". Tanjiro nodded. Doma smiled. Mitsuri said, "Kawaii!!!". Tanjiro and Doma laughed. There was a demon meeting. Doma said, "fucking Damn it... See you babe". Tanjiro said, "I understand dear". Doma left. Tanjiro was smiling again.

With Doma

Doma bowed down to Muzan. Akaza said, "where were you, blonde head!!". Muzan said, "Akaza...". After the meeting, Doma was on the couch and groaned of boredom. Akaza said, "what now loser". Doma said, "bleh... I am going out".

With Doma and Tanjiro

Tanjiro was pinned to the wall by Doma and said, "Doma...". Doma licked his lips and said in a deep voice, "I am gonna devor you~". Tanjiro blushed and smirked and said, "I am all yours tonight~". Doma started to kiss his neck and bite it.

After the night, no one got sleep. Doma got up and said, "I have to leave dear". Tanjiro said, "okay". Tanjiro gave him a quick kiss on the lips and went back to sleep.

Doma entered the infinity fortress and stretches. Akaza said, "it's almost day break!! Where have you been!?". Doma just walked away and laid on the couch and said, "shut up...". Akaza said, "not like I will... Where have you been". Doma said, "Naki... My room please". Everyone looked at Doma and Nakime nods and teleported Doma.

Everyone got Doma out of his room, Daki said, "I found a boy~ and I want you to see him". Doma rolled his eyes until he sees Tanjiro tied up in a chair, knocked out. Doma was angry, but had to hide it. Everyone saw him hesitate to hurt him. Daki said, "doma...". Tanjiro slowly woke up. Doma went to him and took off the ropes and tape and said, "you okay?". Tanjiro nodded weakily and fainted onto his arms. Doma caught him and sighed angrily and said, "if I see him here again... I will rip your throats out...tch". Doma carried Tanjiro bridal style and left. Akaza said, "WHAT THE HELL DOMA!? THAT IS JUST A WEAK HUMAN!!". Doma set Tanjiro on the couch and covered his wounds with bandage and kissed his forehead. Tanjiro groaned slightly and stirred awake and said, "b- babe...". Doma said, "hey sweetie...". Doma gave him a glass of water. Tanjiro drank it a bit and leaned his head against Doma's chest. Doma sat on the couch and said, "wanna explain what happened". Tanjiro said, "just hanging around in the woods and the next thing I knew I was blacked out and beaten up baldly when woken up again and then...heard you.". Doma stroke his hair slowly and smiled softly. Tanjiro smiled and leaned in his chest and fell asleep. Muzan said, "Do I need to ask". Doma said, "they hurt my boyfriend". Muzan just sighed long and said, "what...". Akaza said, "your gay!?". Doma glared at him and looked away. Tanjiro woken up and said, "nothing wrong being gay... You just can't find someone...". Doma tried not laugh along with Muzan. Tanjiro said, "Hey Muzan, how is you and Kayaga doing". Muzan said, "good actually... I hope Amane can leave tho...". Tanjiro laughed a bit. Doma said, "hey master sama... Can I ask you something". "Sure". Doma said, "can you remove my upper rank mark... I kinda of don't deserve it no more... I have mine right here...". Everyone was silent. Muzan smiled and said, "sure". Muzan removed it and said, "your aloud to call me Muzan since you are no longer part upper rank nor demon much no more". Doma said, "no need your are still my master...". Muzan was silent. Tanjiro smiled and kissed Doma's cheek and said, "congrats dear". Doma smiled.

A year later, Doma got dress in a tux and smiled. Akaza entered and said, "you look fashionable... What's the occasion?". "Asking my lover a question...", Doma smirk. Akaza said, "she's gonna reject you". Doma smiled slyly and said, "whatever you say Akaza...". Doma then walked out.

Doma sighed as he waited a bit. Tanjiro said "babe". Doma said, " hey dear". Tanjiro hugged him and said, "happy anniversary". Doma said, "you to dear".

The demons and slayers did follow them. It was silent. Tanjiro said, "you wanted to ask a question for me?". "Will you marry me...?". Tanjiro cried and said, "Yes!!". Doma smiled and said, "I love you". "Love you to". They both smiled and they kissed softly as everyone clapped that they were no together and proud of them.

The End
Word Count: 908 words