AllTan oneshots (1)

Practically oneshots of what would happen on dates.

ObaTan: Tanjiro was getting ready for a date for him and Iguro. He got on a black and white kimono and Nezuko saw him and said, "Aww~ you got a date tonight". Tanjiro said, "yes... With Obanai...". Tanjiro heard a knock and opens it to see a certain tall guy with a snake on him and long hair. Tanjiro blushes and said, "Hi Obanai...". Obanai gave him red and white roses and said, "come on...Happy 5th year anniversary". Tanjiro nodded and left.

Tanjiro and Obanai were at the place that was beautiful and Tanjiro said, " This is beautiful...". Obanai nodded and pulls out a silver and red ring and pulls his waist closer to him and said, "Will you marry me...?".
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

SaneTan: Sanemi pinned Tanjiro to the wall and said, "look I need help with something". Tanjiro said, "sure... With what". Sanemi explained how he wanted to asked out Giyuu and said, "I need someone to practice with... You were honestly my only fucking choice". Tanjiro sighed and said, "Fine".

Later on the " date", a demon attack Tanjiro. Sanemi killed it and catched Tanjiro (Second Photo on top row). Tanjiro smiled softly. Sanemi snickered and said, "I think I found my bride~". "Huh?". Sanemi snickered and said, "the note I gave you was for you~". Tanjiro blushed.
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧───
RenTan: Rengoku and Tanjiro were going on a date and Tanjiro was wearing a flame like kimono and smiled softly. Rengoku said, "love are you coming?". Tanjiro said, "Yes babe!!".

They were at a beautiful lake and had a nice picnic there and Tanjiro smiled softly as he was picked up to the picnic. Rengoku said, "come on... You must be a little tired~". Tanjiro blushed slightly and said, "a little..." Rengoku set him down on the blanket on smiled. Tanjiro smiled as well and said, "I love you" "love you to dear". Tanjiro rested in his chest as Tanjiro held him. Rengoku said, "your my little fox~". " your my owl", Tanjiro smiled softly.
✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

UzuiTan: Tanjiro was with the wives and getting ready for a date with Uzui. Makio said, "You look cute dear". "Thank you, hun", Tanjiro said with a soft smile. Makio kisses his forehead and said, "how about I do your makeup, your red kimono would look cute in my red makeup". Tanjiro said, "sure". Suma entered and said, "Hello.. Aww you look so pretty Tanji~". Tanjiro said, "thanks Suma". Suma smiled and held his waist and said, "you look so cute as a female~". Tanjiro blushed hard and said, "no...". Hinatsuri said, "We have to go soo-". Hinatsuri stops talking as she sees Tanjiro. Hinatsuri said, "beautiful...". Tanjiro smiled and said, "We should go soon". They all nodded.
───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

ShinoTan: Shinobu holding Tanjiro close to him and huffed in annoyance. Tanjiro said, "you okay, my butterfly?". Shinobu said, "why was Zenitsu all over you...". Tanjiro smiled softly and said, "Aww baby... Don't be jealous.. It's our date night okay love". Shinobu nodded and hid his face in.

Tanjiro glaring at a girl flirting with Shinobu and got jealous. Shinobu smirked slightly and pulled Tanjiro's waist and glared at the girl then said, "Sorry my baby was jealous".
✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

GiyuuTan: Tanjiro was injuried during a date with Giyuu and Giyuu thought, 'How did this happen... Why did it happen...'. In the room, Giyuu held Tanjiro's head and closed as his eyes as Tanjiro was asleep holding onto Giyuu's haori. The others saw the worry on Giyuu's face when he was asleep and looked at Tanjiro, with bandage around his chest.

During the week, Giyuu made it up to Tanjiro with an indoor date, watching TV.
☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉

GyoTan: Tanjiro was wearing a black haori and smiled softly. Gyomei said, "hello love". "Hello Gyo~", Tanjiro said, with a smile. Gyomei gave him a red rose and said, "here...". Tanjiro blushed and smiled softly and said, "is it a special date?". "...babe it our 2 month anniversary...", Gyomei said, with a smile. Tanjiro said, "Oh now I remember... Happy anniversary babe". " you to love", Gyomei said. They shared a kiss.

At their date, Tanjiro was drinking a glass of wine and Gyomei said, "You look so beautiful..". Tanjiro blushed hard and almost spit out his drink and said, "don't say that out of nowhere". Gyomei chuckled and said, " Why not?". Tanjiro blushed and looked away. Tanjiro kissed his cheek and said, "no...".
ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

ZenTan: Tanjiro was outside of a near a bunch of dandilions and was very pretty wearing a yellow kimono and sees the Kamaboko squad and said, "Hey guys". Zenitsu said, "aww Tanji~ you look so cute". "Thanks Zen...". Tanjiro was smiling softly and senses Giyuu and the others and said, "come on you guys...". The Harisha sighed and sat be Tanjiro. Tanjiro leaned in Zenitsu's side resting his head on his shoulder.

The Next Day, was Date night for Tanjiro and Zenitsu and Tanjiro went with a red kimono and perfect red makeup. Zenitsu said, "you look beautiful babe". "Thanks Zen", Tanjiro said. Zenitsu grabbed his hand gently and kissed his hand then they both left. Nezuko was disturbed in the background...
✮❁•°❀°•❁✮✮❁•°❀°•❁✮✮❁•°❀°•❁✮

MuiTan: Tanjiro was training and was wielding his sword. Muichiro came behind him and said, "stop training and cuddle me". "Muichiro-". Muichiro moved Tanjiro's hair slightly and bit his neck from the back, mind you that the others there. Shinobu said, "Mui-". Tanjiro dropped his sword and said, "jeez fine Toki... You really had to bite sensitive spot tho?". "Yes...". Tanjiro blushed and said, "that doesn't help the fact that it was my sensitive spot". Muichiro dragged him and held him close to his chest and said, "cuddles..". Tanjiro blushed and sighed leaning in his chest. This was funny a bit knowing how submissive Tanjiro really is. Mitsuri giggled and said, "tanjiro... Remember that gift I got for tonight". " yeah... It was beautiful tho I love it actually ", Tanjiro said.

Date Night, Tanjiro was in a teal and black female kimono, with light blue makeup and a red and teal necklace on his neck.

TBC
Word Count: 1027 words

Cliffhangers for fun and ideas on what to do... Hehhe