DakiTan 2 (Male Daki)

Tanjiro was hanging around with the Harisha, he had became more annoyed and angry around Zenitsu and Inosuke, due to the fact they fight at night, and the amount of missions he had. Tanjiro leaned against Mitsuri. Mitsuri said, "Tanjiro- San... ". Tanjiro had slowly fallen asleep. Mitsuri smiled and holds his shoulder. Shinobu said, " Ara~ Ara~ Tanjiro is tired... ". " Who wouldn't... After the missions he has been doing and dealing with those two idiots... ", Sanemi said. Tanjiro soon woke up to a loud muffled scream and it was Nezuko with Inosuke yelling to fight to Obanai. Tanjiro sighed loudly and got up and hits Inosuke in the neck, causing him to pass out. Tanjiro went to Nezuko, who was crying a bit. Tanjiro wiped them off and said, " Big brother is here... Calm down". Nezuko cuddled his lap and sees it was a bra that was on Nezuko and picks it and yelled, "Zenitsu...!!". Zenitsu said, " yes T-tanjiro". Tanjiro had his right hand and his hip and shows the bra. Tanjiro said, "Why was this by Nezuko, with your scent on it". Nezuko looks at it and muffled yelled, " It was you who took off my bra!!! Pevert!!!". Tanjiro had a deadly glare at Zenitsu. Tanjiro took the handle on his sword and had red glowing eyes with his face darken, he took to blade of sword near Zenitsu's neck and said, "If I wasn't part of the demon slayer corps... You would lost your head so fast you wouldn't keep up". Zenitsu and the other were terrified.

Tanjiro put his sword away and said, " Master... Can Nezuko change insides... Please ". Kayuga said, " she can". Nezuko bowed and left inside. Tanjiro calmed down and took off his haori. A crow had come to Tanjiro and whispers in his ear. Tanjiro said, "Fine... Where was the demon at?". " near a village far deep in the woods at -------", the crow said. Tanjiro said, "I will get there tonight... ". Tanjiro grabbed his stuff and said, " Mitsuri and Shinobu watch Nezuko and don't let Zenitsu go near her far from 4 inches or feet... ". Tanjiro jumped in the tree and over the wall.
Sanemi said, " couldn't he walk through the door?". "you know he is to tired to deal with it", Giyuu said. Giyuu held his sword handle and said, " be careful Tanjiro -San.... ". Giyuu jumped on the roof and left.

Tanjiro got to the village late at night and sees demons around the village and stayed hidden in the shadows. There was a demon that caught his attention, a male, with white hair with light green faded tips, a tank top that shows his chest, black dress pants, and high heel male boots. Tanjiro blushed and stayed even more hidden. Daki looked over where Tanjiro was and went towards it. " Daki!!", A demon said with green and black hair. Daki said, "yes onii- chan". " Will you be okay... Me and the others have to leave", Gyutaru said. Daki said, "yeah I will". After the others left. Daki said, " the moon is beautiful out tonight... I wish it like that all of the time". Tanjiro appeared, not even taking out his sword and admires the moon. Daki said, "What is a demon slayer like you doing here!?". " I like looking at the moon and stars at nights like this ", Tanjiro said, sitting by Daki calmly. Daki said, " weird for a human to get touchy with a demon". "Demon sister... I love demons... But I hate how they act at times... ", Tanjiro said, with a tiny pout. Daki blushed and said, " eh... Why do you enjoy demons like we eat people and all of that". Tanjiro said, "I enjoy how they eat people, I enjoy their past even if it sad, I like holding their disengrating hands when I cut their head off... They just need to be guided in the right way and place.... I like how they are... But the demons I've seen I never seen them so beautiful and handsome as the 12 kazuki... Like Lower moon 5, Rui I believe, I like his spider like hair, his markings, his blood art, his cute spiderweb like kimono... A beautiful creature yet so...cruel". Daki looked Tanjiro with shocked in his eyes and said, " beautiful? Handsome? cute?". Tanjiro nodded and said, "your brother is handsome as well, you two look a like a bit, just different in a way, his grass and black night sky hair, his yellow like eyes, his hooks that rip people into shreads... And poison them ". Daki said, " I try to tell him that, but he won't listen to me". "He is... You are handsome to... Your snow like hair and sunlight green grass, your meadow like eyes, your outfit", Tanjiro said, looking at Daki.