GiyuuTan 4

Giyuu and Tanjiro were going on a date for some alone time, since they barely get anytime to do so. Tanjiro and Giyuu were in a forest since there was beautiful spot there. They had fun tho, they ate, talked, and laughed. Giyuu and Tanjiro were heading back and Tanjiro somehow disappeared. Giyuu looked for him until he heard a scream. Giyuu thought, 'Tanjiro!!'. Giyuu rushed to where the scream was.

Tanjiro was being held down by Upper Rank 2, Doma. Doma said, "Your so cute~, but cuties like you have to go die". Tanjiro was cut on the chest and waist. Doma smirked, but soon he lost his head. Giyuu was there and picked up Tanjiro bridal style and fled back to the butterfly mansion. Tanjiro was in pain badly. Giyuu said, "we're almost there Tanjiro... You'll be okay". Tanjiro said, "giyuu...?". " Hey I am right here", Giyuu said.

Giyuu thought, 'How did this happen... Why did it happen...'. As soon as Shinobu saw Tanjiro and Giyuu. She quickly took Tanjiro. Giyuu was outside waiting for Shinobu to come back. Shinobu said, "he's fine... Just resting... You should be thankful you gotten him here quickly, he would have died in your arms". Giyuu said, "don't start Kocho...". Giyuu entered the room leaving a stunned Shinobu.

In the room, Giyuu said, "hey...". Tanjiro said, "Hi... i'm sorry for worrying you". Giyuu said, "Don't worry about it love... You'll be fine now...". Tanjiro looked away. Giyuu got onto the bed and said, "How about I stay here tonight with you okay...". " Is Upper Rank 2 dead", Tanjiro said. Giyuu said, "Not sure.... I just cut off it's head and left with you quickly". Tanjiro nodded and snuggled into his chest and haori. Giyuu held Tanjiro's head and closed as his eyes as Tanjiro was asleep holding onto Giyuu's haori. The others saw the worry on Giyuu's face when he was asleep and looked at Tanjiro, with bandage around his chest.

Sanemi said, "Tch... Giyuu is so weird with the brat". Shinobu said, "he was angry when I told him that if he didn't come here quickly, Tanjiro would've died and he said, 'don't start Kocho...' That was scary.

After Tanjiro was healed, Giyuu and Tanjiro decided to an indoor date this time, they would eat, cuddle, talk, and listen to people argue since it's funny.

The End
Word Count: 400 words