ShinoTan 2 (Male Shinobu)

Shinobu was treating people with injuries again, and was doing a lot of paperwork. He was stress, but he had a boyfriend to held with that stress. Shinobu sighed as he took off his glasses and heard a door open. It was Aoi and she said, "Mrs. Kocho, there is a Harisha injuried... It's Love Harisha...". Shinobu said, "coming". Shinobu sighed as he left his office.

Mitsuri was covered in bad wounds. Shinobu said, "what happened Mitsuri". Mitsuri said, "Upper Rank 6...". Shinobu said, "it's alright... Nezuko seems worried". Mitsuri giggled. Nezuko muffled yelled how worried she was. Shinobu sighed and bandage the wounds. Tanjiro came in tired and hugged Shinobu from behind. Shinobu said, "Tanjiro... I am working...". "Mhm... Your always working...", Tanjiro said. Shinobu sighed and turned around. Shinobu pulled Tanjiro into a hug and said, "are you suggesting I take a break for awhile". "Yes...", Tanjiro said, with a pout. Shinobu said, "alright dear, how about a date night?". Tanjiro smiled and said, "okay!!". Mitsuri giggled and said, "you two are so cute together!!". Nezuko nodded and agreed, sitting in Mitsuri's lap.

Tanjiro smiled softly at this. Shinobu sighed and said, "I love you". "Love you to~", Tanjiro said.

The Next Day, Zenitsu was all over Tanjiro because Inosuke was chasing him. Until Shinobu pulled Tanjiro holding him close to him and huffed in annoyance. Tanjiro said,"you okay, my butterfly?". Shinobu said, "why was Zenitsu all over you...". Tanjiro smiled softly and said, "Aww baby... Don't be jealous.. It's our date night okay love". Shinobu nodded and hid his face in.
Tanjiro smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

Later on their date, Shinobu took Tanjiro to a beautiful butterfly park, Kanae made her when she was younger. Tanjiro said, "this place is beautiful...". Tanjiro smiled softly at him. Shinobu said, "this is only for us and the butterfly girls...". Tanjiro smiled and kissed him. They walked out and went on a walk. A girl came up to Shinobu and started to flirt with him. Tanjiro was annoyed and rolled his eyes. Shinobu smiled at his jealousy. Tanjiro glaring at a girl flirting with Shinobu and got jealous. Shinobu smirked slightly and pulled Tanjiro's waist and glared at the girl then said, "Sorry my baby was jealous". The girl was pissed and walked off and said, "fine then, date that whore". Tanjiro smiled deadly at the girl and said, "Ara Ara~ no one likes you... ". Shinobu tried not to laugh.

They walked back home, Shinobu said, "your are so cute dear". "Hmph... Thank you", Tanjiro said, with a pout and blushed. Shinobu smiled and hugged Tanjiro. Giyuu said, "how was the date?". Shinobu said, "Tanjiro pulled a 'me' move". Tanjiro said, "tch... Well the way she acted... No one likes her...". Shinobu snickered and kissed his cheek and said, "her problem now~". Tanjiro smiled and hugged Shinobu and said, "can we cuddle now...". Shinobu said, "okay dear... I think I need some sleep". They both went to bed, holding each other closely.

The End
Word Count: 512 words