IguMitsuTan

Requested by ItzDezzyinnit_ Mitsuri is a Male and goes by Mitsuro.

Tanjiro was stuck in a room with Iguro and Mitsuri, and was pissed off at the dare that Inosuke gave him. Tanjiro said, "damn it...". Tanjiro wished he never told his group that he liked both Harisha. Tanjiro sees that it his room and sighed as he took off his clothes to change. Mitsuro said, blushing hard, "Warn us!". Tanjiro sighed softly and grabbed a beautiful black and pink kimono and puts it on and put a pink and black hair pin in. Tanjiro grabbed a light shade pink of makeup and puts it on a bit. Tanjiro grabbed a cup of tea from his bed side and drank it calmly.

Tanjiro looked at Mitsuro and Iguro and walks past them to the window like door way and sat on the small carpet he had. Tanjiro hummed softly as a red fox came to him. Tanjiro said, " ah!? Katonah...". The fox laid in his lap and fell asleep. Mitsuro said, "ohh~ that's a pretty fox". " this is Katonah...she comes to visit me once in awhile...", Tanjiro said. Iguro said, "you look stunning tho". " thank you, female kimonos been always my favorite, my mother would always made me one when I was growing up". Tanjiro looked at the sky. Mitsuro heard the door open and it was Inosuke. Inosuke said, "times up... Tanjiro... You look- stunning". " thank you Inosuke... Come on you two ", Tanjiro said.

They entered back to where the others were at. Tanjiro entered. Nezuko fixed his hair. Tanjiro closed his eyes softly and opened them as Nezuko hugged him. Tanjiro chuckled. Tanjiro said, " Rose Tea?". Nezuko nodded and took off her bamboo and drank a sip. Tanjiro drank it softly. Tanjiro set it down and said, "Nezuko?". " yeah?", Nezuko said. Tanjiro said, "... Why are you so determined on me dating my two crushes? ". Nezuko said, " you haven't been the same since your ex and your miscarriage...". "I guess", Tanjiro said, holding his stomach softly and let a tear down his face. Nezuko wiped it off and said, " Onii-chan...". "Mhm?", Tanjiro said. Nezuko said, "... What were going to name her...". Tanjiro smiled and said, "Mizuki... Meaning Water Moon". Nezuko was silent and said, " that would've been a beautiful name". "Yeah.. If it wasn't for the neglect and abused I got...", Tanjiro said, playing with a rose gold ring on his finger.

Nezuko put her bamboo back on and held Tanjiro against her. Tanjiro said, " love you sister". "Love you to... Brother", Nezuko muffled. Tanjiro got up and dust off the dirt off his kimono and said, "Katashi...rot in hell...". Tanjiro walked off and had a anger look in his eyes as soon as he said his name.

Mitsuro said, "you look so cute tho!! Kawaii". Tanjiro blushed softly and smiled as he said, "Thank you Mitsuro-san~". Mitsuro blushed and got up and whispers, " Love you~". Tanjiro blushed slightly. Iguro smirked and walked past them, "meet us tonight Tanjiro". Tanjiro nodded as the two left. Tanjiro looked away and blushed hard.

Later tonight, by a beautiful wisteria tree, Tanjiro was in his kimono and said, " Mitsuro? Iguro?". Iguro smirked as he came behind Tanjiro. Tanjiro blushed hard at the smirk. Iguro said, "I can't help but say your to beautiful in that kimono~". Mitsuro grabbed his chin from behind and said, " but~ you look moaning our name~ baby boy~". Tanjiro blushed hard at this. Mitsuro said, "you changed in front of us with no shame~". Iguro chuckled lowly and licked down his neck. Tanjiro moaned softly., "s-sorry". Mitsuro turned Tanjiro towards him and started to attack his lips. Tanjiro moaned softly and made the kiss deepen. Iguro attacked his neck.

After awhile, Tanjiro was in Mitsuro's room, moaning loudly as he was being railed by Mitsuro. Obanai made Tanjiro take his dick and suck it. Tanjiro came on this chest and moaned sending vibration to Obanai. Obanai looked at Tanjiro and said, " you little slut~". Tanjiro took Obanai and stopped for a moment and went back to sucking.

After a few minutes they all came. Tanjiro was panting for air and sees Obanai's dick inside of him now. He moaned louder and said, "Fuckk!!~". Tanjiro clutch the bed sheets and moaned. Mitsuro was in the chair watching and chuckles lowly. Tanjiro said, " fuck~". Obanai said, "who's your daddy and master~ our little slut?~". " you guys!! Ahh~ you make me feel so goood~~", Tanjiro moaned and smiled as he felt his prostate being hurt over and over again. Tanjiro said, "daddy~ mhm~ faster please~~~". " look at you~ such a good boy~ taking my cock so well~", Obanai said, holding Tanjiro's cheek. Tanjiro liked the praise and puts his arms around Obanai's neck and said,"fuck me~ please daddy...~ show me who's the boss~". Obanai smirked and shoved back in Tanjiro rough. Tanjiro moaned and said, "oh~~ daddy~". Obanai saw Mitsuro come over and said, " let him ride you, he deserves a bit of control ". Obanai obyed and flipped Tanjiro and him around. Tanjiro bounced on Obanai's dick so rough and hard. Tanjiro moaned loudly and said, " Ahhh~ ohh~ daddy~ your cock is so huge!!~~~". Mitsuro said, "does this position, make you crazy Tanjiro". "yes master~". Mitsuro liked the answer and said, "want both of us in?". " rip me apart~", Tanjiro moaned. Mitsuro said, "oh~". Mitsuro entered with Obanai and they both thrust into him. Tanjiro said, " oh god~ mhm~".

After an hour, Tanjiro painted for air, cum dripping out and said, "mhm~ that was fun daddy and master~". Mitsuro said, " it was... So want to be our boyfriend ". (You fuckers just fucked him...). Tanjiro said, "I'd like that~".

The next day, Tanjiro put on a green and white kimono and a green hair clip. Tanjiro did had a two hickies one each side of his neck. Tanjiro walked in and hugged Mitsuro. Mitsuro said, " hello love, how's the legs? ". " surprise that I don't need a wheel chair... ", Tanjiro joked. Obanai said, "we can make that happen". Tanjiro said, "no... No... No.... Fuck you... No.... ". Obanai chuckled. Nezuko said, " you took my brothers innocence!! 😭😭". "I wasn't innocent to begin with", Tanjiro said. Mitsuro said, " he really isn't... Ain't that right baby boy"."mhm!!", Tanjiro hummed as he kissed Mitsuro's cheek. Obanai smiled as he kissed Tanjiro's forehead.

Everyone was happy never less of the couple.

The End
Word Count: 1077 words