GyuTan 2

Gyutaru was busy with missions so he barely had any time with Tanjiro and his sister and he kind of felt bad. Tanjiro was on a mission and they happened to bump into each other. Gyutaru hugged Tanjiro from behind and said, "babe... Date night?". Tanjiro smiled and said, "sure love".

Tanjiro got ready and soon got a call. He answered it and was walking to HQ to ask Mitsuri for a hairtie

Tanjiro yelled, "what do you mean you had to cancel our date!? We hadn't had one in two fucking months!!". Tanjiro was pissed and said, "I got fucking ready for nothing then!! Gyutaru the fuck!!". Tanjiro was angry and ended the call and said, "Fucking asshole!!". Tanjiro just left and slammed the door.

Daki heard a slam and sees Tanjiro crying. Daki was angry and said, "Tanjiro... Onii- chan Your so dead!!". Daki ran after Tanjiro and pulled him into a hug. Tanjiro cried hard in her chest. Daki held his head slowly and calm. Daki was teleported. Daki was pissed as well and said, "great job Master!! TanTan is heartbroken from the amount of time limit him and Onii-chan had ALONE TIME!!". Tanjiro was asleep now. Daki sighed and picked up Tanjiro bridal style and left. Muzan was angry and slammed the door. Akaza said, "damn...". After a few hours, Gyutaru came back and was tired. Daki said, "...your an idiot". "I know Daki... Master choose me on really short notice...", Gyutaru said. Daki said, "tch...it's all hear about... What about Tanjiro!! he has been wanting alone time with you!!". Gyutaru sighed. Tanjiro woke up and was wearing a big shirt over him and said, "Mhm... Daki why are you yelling?". Gyutaru said, "I am going to bed...". Tanjiro looked at Gyutaru and grabbed a glass a water. Daki said, "sorry I didn't mean to wake you up". "It's fine... I need to go though... Nezuko would worry and panic". Tanjiro got dress and left.

When Tanjiro got home and turned on the lights only to see everyone. Tanjiro said, "don't... I am not in the mood...". Nezuko hugged him. Tanjiro hugged back. Zenitsu said, "you okay".  Tanjiro said, "...i'm fine...". A letter and a small box came in attached to a crow. Tanjiro took it. Tanjiro opened in it. Tanjiro opened the letter and he was shocked and fell to his knees. Shinobu said, "holy shit... You okay". It was a letter from Miss Tamayo. Tanjiro held his mouth and let a tear down his face.

Shinobu grab the note and said, "you have a gentic where you can pregnant!? And not that just that you are pregnant". Tanjiro was silent and said, "that shouldn't have happened...". Nezuko called Gyutaru and Daki even though it was late.

Gyutaru rushed in quicker than Daki and got to tanjiro and said, "hey, what happened...". Tanjiro was in tears. Tanjiro grabbed the letter and gave it to Gyutaru and not only does it say he was could get pregnant or is... He was raped. Gyutaru said, "damn it... Tanjiro what happened". "It was 3 months ago... And you been busy with missions... I was raped that night... I was just thinking I been sick or something... But now it's clear...". Daki said, "what are you going to do?". Tanjiro said, "I don't know...". Gyutaru held him and said, "calm down...". Tanjiro was calmer than normal and said, "I love you...". Gyutaru said, "love you to dear". Daki said, "awww!! I wanna date someone now". Tanjiro and Gyutaru both laughed. Tanjiro said, "who do you have in mind?". Daki hugged Shinobu and said, "her...". Shinobu said, "huh?". Daki snuggles her neck and said, "you heard me...". Tanjiro said, "trust me for demons they are so cuddly". Akaza said, "did I hear cuddles?". Tanjiro laughed. Akaza smiled and cuddled Rengoku and said, "comfy". Rengoku was silent and said, "really?". Akaza was asleep. Doma and Kokushibou entered and both cuddled Giyuu and Muichiro. Sanemi said, "... Tf". Tanjiro said, " see? They are so comfy...". Gyutaru smiled.

They were happy as soon as Tanjiro gave birth to a baby girl and named it, "Gyutira".

The End
Word Count: 699 words