MuTan 3

Tanjiro entered the HQ with a girl in his arms and said, "Mujira...". Mujira said, "mama... Where is papa?". "Busy like always", Tanjiro said. Giyuu said, "hey Tanjiro, Mujira". Mujira said, "hi Uncle Giyuu!!". Mujira said, "mama... Why did you marry papa... If you don't love him? ". Tanjiro tensed up. Tanjiro said, "to protect my family... And Harisha...". Mujira was silent. Tanjiro said, "giyuu, can you watch Mujira". Giyuu nodded and took Mujira. Tanjiro sighed and said, "mama loves you Mujira". Mujira nodded and said, "love you to". Tanjiro left. Mujira said, " Will Mama and Papa change their mind about each other?". Giyuu said, "no idea...". Mitsuri said, "they might...". Sanemi said, "... Do they fight?". Mujira said, "kind of... I hear yelling... But no physical fight... Then Mama slams the door after every arguement and starts crying.... Papa leaves the house and comes back calmer and then hugs Mama...". "A love-hate marriage...", Rengoku said. Giyuu said, "... My parents had that relationship as well". Mujira said, "sometimes they talk about what happened, but not all the time... They just ignore each other...".

After a few hours, Tanjiro came back. Rengoku said, "Mujira told us a fantastic story...". Tanjiro said, "about what?". Giyuu said, "your relationship with Muzan...". Tanjiro stood silent and said, "our relationship doesn't concern you...". Tanjiro picked up a sleeping Mujira and said, "that night only happened because we got drunk...". Tanjiro sighed and said, "see you later". Tanjiro left and thought, 'Mujira... You hang out with Gyutaru to much when you listen to his stories'.

Tanjiro got home and set Mujira down to bed. Muzan said, "where were you...". Tanjiro said, "why do you care...". Muzan said, "what do you mean by that? You were gone all day and Mujira wasn't here as well or with the upper ranks". Tanjiro said, "... Does it matter...". Tanjiro walked out and said, "we are not real lovers...". Tanjiro walked into his own room. Muzan groaned and thought, 'stubborn...'.

In Tanjiro's room, Tanjiro was laying on his bed. Tanjiro looked up at the ceiling and turned on his side and still let sleep take over him.

A week later, Tanjiro and Muzan were fighting again. Tanjiro teared up as he yelled about how Muzan is barely there and how one day Mujira won't know you he is. Muzan yelled back how he has work and why would Tanjiro care. Tanjiro then yelled, "I did it as a deal!! To protect my love ones!! And I care about you only because Mujira asked me to!!!". They fought until Muzan walked out. Tanjiro sat down on the couch and teared up. Mujira came out of her room and said, "Mama...". Tanjiro said, "go to bed Mujira...". Mujira did. Tanjiro curled up on the couch and fell asleep.

Muzan came back and sees Tanjiro on the couch and sighed. Muzan said, "you really can't sleep here...". Muzan picked Tanjiro up bridal style and takes him into his room and sets him down. Muzan said, "I promise to try better....".
Muzan walked out and fell asleep on the couch.

The Next Morning, Tanjiro woke up and said, "Mhm...". Tanjiro was just woke up and sees that he is in Muzan's room and thought, 'Why am I in Muzan's room? I thought I asleep on the couch...'. Mujira said, " Mama, Papa said to wake you up... Breakfast is almost done". Tanjiro said, "okay dear...". Tanjiro got out of bed and then walked out to the smell of bacon and eggs. Tanjiro got into the kitchen and sees Muzan cooking. Mujira said, "thank you papa!!". Tanjiro said, "I thought you had work..." Muzan said, "I took the day off". Tanjiro sat down at the table. Muzan gave me a plate of eggs and bacon and kisses Tanjiro's forehead and said, "maybe after I take care of the Upper ranks, we can go to the park and you can play there Mujira". Mujira cheered. Tanjiro said, "sounds good". Muzan said, "you can have someone watch Mujira tonight and I can take you out for a date". Tanjiro said, "okay...?".

They did have fun, Mujira caught a pink bird feather and a pink rose and tie with a string and said, "Mama look!". Tanjiro said, "that is so beautiful Mujira". Mujira said, "I made it for Aunt Mitsuri!!". Tanjiro smiled and said, "so beautiful...". Muzan said, "I got ice cream". Mujira cheered and took the chocolate one. Muzan took the vanilla and Tanjiro the strawberry.

Tanjiro had a bit of ice cream on his lips. Muzan chuckled and said, "you have some ice cream on you...". Tanjiro was confused. Muzan chuckled and kissed Tanjiro's lips and tasted the ice cream. Tanjiro blushed hard. Mujira said, "ewww right in front of my ice cream!?". Tanjiro laughed as Muzan chuckled. Muzan said, "your so beautiful...". Mujira said, "stop that!!". Tanjiro blushed hard.

Tanjiro had Mitsuri watch Mujira and went on the date with Muzan. Muzan smiled softly and kissed Tanjiro. Tanjiro didn't want to, but couldn't help it and kissed back. Muzan broke it and said, "love you". Tanjiro said, "love you to".

Tanjiro and Muzan ended up talking and laughing.

A week later, Tanjiro was on a date with Muzan in his garden and it was beautiful. Muzan said, "Hello dear". "Hello love", Tanjiro said. As they drank their wine, they laughed and talked and a few kisses here and there. Tanjiro said, "I can never get enough of you...". Muzan smiled and said, "me either...". Tanjiro held his hand and kissed him. Muzan kissed back. Tanjiro said, "how is Mujira while I am gone?". "she is good and chaotic... She gets it from you", Muzan said. Tanjiro said, "rude...". Muzan kissed him once again. Tanjiro kissed back and said, "Why did you decide to change?". Muzan smiled and said, "I knew I worked to much and I thought maybe you would be glad you don't have to see me much". Tanjiro was listening to him. Tanjiro said, "I should more likely apologize... Since I was an ass to you". Muzan cupped Tanjiro's cheek and said, "you had a reason... But we can change as soon as you get close to people". Tanjiro smiled and blushed.

The kissed once again.

The End
Word Count: 1046 words