GyoTan

Tanjiro was confused at first after Kanao confessed to him. Only Gyomei, Nezuko, Zenitsu, and Inosuke was angry. Mostly Gyomei. Tanjiro was just confused still as the rest was waiting for Tanjiro to give her an answer, mostly Shinobu, only the boy Harishas knew Tanjiro would reject her after he is done with his confused state of mind. Nezuko said, "Onii-Chan!! Gyomei is trying to... ". Everyone looked over see a very angry Gyomei. Tanjiro looked at him and laughed a bit. Tanjiro jumped in his arms and said, " calm down... You big baby... ". Gyomei holds him, hiding his blush. Everyone was now confused, but the males. Senami yelled, " Stop hiding it!!". Gyomei snickered quietly and kisses Tanjiro. Tanjiro kissed back and said, "I love you and only you... After all we are dating and have been for a year now... ". Genya just clapped and said, " Bravo... Now I will be with Muichiro~". Muichiro said, "sure... ".

They just left. Tanjiro said, "Gyomei -San". Tanjiro was smiling and laughing. Gyomei was just kissing him all over his face. Kanao said, " W-what... I thought you would like me... and... ". Tanjiro said, " I do see you as a friend Kanao... But one little confession won't change anything... I am just dating someone else and you are my best friend kay". Kanao nodded and said, "As long as your happy". Tanjiro hugged her as Kanao did to. Kanao looks at Nezuko and got a nosebleed. She was wearing her kimono and had a skirt forced by Mitsuri. Kanao passed out as Tanjiro caught her worried. Zenitsu said, "Bi panic... ".

2 months later, Tanjiro screamed and said, " Nezuko!!! Mitsuri, Shinobu, And Kanao!!". Giyuu said, "What did you all do... ". They see Tanjiro in a short skirt and a kimono that was cropped. It was a pattern of black and green. Gyomei blushed hard and fainted. Tanjiro pulled his skirt down, blushing as a strawberry and yelled," Baka!! ". Senami and Uzui was laughing so hard. Everyone was trying not to laugh. Tanjiro walked off into his room. Later at night, Gyomei and Tanjiro were at Gyomei's mansion and said, " you look cute tho". "Pervert... ", Tanjiro huffed, crossing his arms. Gyomei kissed his forehead and pulls him into a cuddle session, falling asleep

The End
Word Count:383 words