SabiTan

Sabito is Alive and secretly married to Tanjiro

Tanjiro was on a mission, but had a little girl on his back, with red faded to peach hair and lavender eyes. The girl said, "Mama... How much further... I am tired..". "I know baby...", Tanjiro said. The girl got down and walked holding Tanjiro's hand.

As fast a whip, the girl was pinned to a tree and she was crying, "Mama!!!". "Sabi!!", Tanjiro yelled. Tanjiro used Water Breathing, 6th Form: Whirlpool and cuts the demons head off. Sabi fell down as Sabito was there and caught her. Tanjiro said, "Babe!!". " Papa!!", Sabi said, clingy to his haori tightly. Sabito said, "I am here princess...".

A Upper Rank came, to be fair it was Lower Moon 6, Tanjiro was fighting it as Sabito and Sabi rushed off to safety. Tanjiro cuts off it's head using Sun Breathing. Tanjiro fell on his knees. A raven Harisha said, "Tanjiro!!". "sabito...?", Tanjiro muttered quietly, but for Giyuu enough to hear. Giyuu sighed and said, " Sabito... You and Sabi better be safe right now". "Don't worry we are uncle Giyuu", Sabi said. Giyuu picked up Sabi as Sabito took Tanjiro.

Tanjiro groaned as he woke up. Sabi said, "Mama!!". " hey baby girl", Tanjiro said, weakly. Sabito said, "Your awake". Tanjiro said, " yeah I am". Sabito kissed his forehead and said, "I am glad baby". Sabito got on to the bed with Tanjiro in his arms, Sabi on his chest, Giyuu was asleep on the chair with his adopted daughter Makamo on his chest and was asleep.

The End
Word Count: 266 word

Sorry this sucked I never done this ship before so I tried... Sorry TwT