DakiTan 3 (Fem Tanjiro)

Daki and Tanjira were getting ready for a date, since they both finally got a day off. Tanjira was excited and puts on a expensive outfit that Daki had gotten her and was blushing a bit since it was kind of revealing, but she didn't mind it. She put on a red leather jacket that went with it and she smiled. She put on beautiful red earrings that were real ruby. A red and sliver chain necklace with real rubies on it. She smiled and left the room.

Tanjira said, "See ya!!". Giyuu said, " Where you going like that?". Tanjira said, "don't be so overprotective... It's date night with me and my girlfriend ~". Tanjira left at that. Tanjira went to the spot that Daki chose and said, "babe...". Daki said, "hello angel~". Daki hugged Tanjira and said, " your wearing the outfit I gave you?~ your so beautiful in red~". Tanjira blushed and said, "thank you". Daki smiled and grabbed her hand. Tanjira giggled and runned with her. Daki laughed sweetly and sat her to a picnic place she made. Tanjira said, " you did this?". Daki nodded and said, "only for you dear~". Tanjira smiled softly.

A few weeks later, Tanjira was wearing a kimono this time and walked out saying a date night with her and Daki again, but didn't say daki's name. Daki lied as well to the other demons and left.. Daki looked at Tanjira, her lover as she was wearing a kimono version of her outfit and blushed. Daki said, "you look beautiful dear...". "Thank you babe...", Tanjira said. Daki smiled and hugged her close and said, "I love you". "I love you tto. The demons and Demon slayer decided to follow the two lovers. Tanjira was talking to Daki as Daki did as well. Tanjira laughed. Daki chuckled and threw a a cherry in her mouth. Tanjira clapped her hands. Tanjira said, " Daki... What if the others find out about us...". "I don't care... Why...", Daki said, confused. Tanjira said, " I don't wanna lose you... Besides my sister, your the best thing that happened to me...and I-". Tanjira teared up a bit. Daki held Tanjira's cheek and said, "shh~ don't cry...baby girl...". Tanjira sniffles and said, "I know it's stupid... But I just recently had a dream about it...". Daki pulled Tanjira on her lap and calmed down. Tanjira pull her away. Daki said, " feeling better?". Tanjira nodded. Daki pulled her into a kiss and broke it. Tanjira laughed as Daki whispered something in her ear.

Daki and Tanjira were talking and chilling. Suddenly Daki pulled tanjira into a soft gentle kiss. Tanjira was shocked from the movement, but kissed back. It turned heated. Tanjira moaned in the kiss. Daki kissed her deeper adding tongue. Tanjira was pinned to the ground. Daki was on top of her and slid her hand to her pussy and rubbed it. Nezuko got out her phone and had a nosebleed along with Nakime. Tanjira moaned softly and said, "Daki~". Daki smirked and licked her lips. Tanjira blushed and said, "Daki- n-not here... ". Daki smirked and said, "my house?". Tanjira nodded.

After awhile, Tanjira came back home and thought, 'I am so late... Stupid pervert Daki...'. Tanjira entered the house and closed the door and the lights turned on, she screeched. Giyuu said, "calm down...". "So, nice hickies", Nezuko said, with a smirk. Tanjira rolled her eyes and crossed her arms and said, "get to the point, I need a fucking bath...". "a demon lover...", Kanao said. Tanjira said, "at least she loves me...". Daki bursts in the door and said, "Babe...". "Hello dear", Tanjira said. Daki said, " you forgot something". Tanjira looked at her confused then remember. Daki showed a bra. Tanjira blushed and jumped to get it. Daki raises it higher with a smile. Tanjira said, "give me that, it won't fit your big boobs". Daki laughed at her and gave it to her and kissed her cheek. Tanjira blushed and said, "pervert...". Daki said, " yep~ anyway goodnight love". Daki left at that.

Tanjira said, "I think that answers your questions about our relationship... See ya". Tanjira left at that. Nezuko laughed a bit. Tanjira got back down stairs and her and the others were teleported into the infinity fortress. Tanjira was angry and yelled, "Da... Kiiiiiii!!!!". Daki said, " Whaatttt!! Doma wanted to asked out Emo Dude and Anger boy!!". Giyuu blushed hard along with Sanemi. Tanjira rolled her eyes and said, "ugh... I want cuddles...". Daki smiled softly and opened her arms. Tanjira hugged her and fell asleep in to her scent. Daki giggled and took her to bed.

They soon just all passed out, Muzan was not in the mood to fight or agrue with the slayers and left them at that, with a smile

The End
Word Count: 807 words