KokuAkaDomTan

AU: Mitsuri is an older sister to Nezuko and Tanjiro and her brother, Muzan is protective of His siblings.

Muzan adopted Mitsuri at young age like he was 20 years old and Mitsuri was 6 years old as a sister and they soon adopted Tanjiro and Nezuko as siblings.

Tanjiro was humming a lullaby and sees Zenitsu and Inosuke and went to sneak up on them for fun. Tanjiro was about scare them, but was silent to what he had to hear. Inosuke said, "What if Tanjiro catches us...". "He won't Suke okay~", Zenitsu said, kissing his neck. Tanjiro let a tears drop down his face and rushed off. Zenitsu said, "Mhm?". Zenitsu looked over the corner to see Tanjiro and turned white. Inosuke did as well.

Tanjiro rushed all the way to the Harisha mansion and Mitsuri said, " Tanjiro...?". Tanjiro looked at her and was silent. Mitsuri went to him and hugged him. Tanjiro cried loudly in her shoulder. Mitsuri said, "Tanjiro...". " He... He cheated...", Tanjiro stuttered. It was silent. Zenitsu ran in and said, "Tanjiro wait-". Tanjiro looked at him and wished he didn't... He had hickeys on his neck. Mitsuri glared at him and said, " What. Did. You. Do. To. My. Brother...". Tanjiro sobs quietly. Nezuko cried as well and said, "Nee- San!!". Mitsuri ran to her and sees a bruise on her jaw and said, "what happened...". "... Kanao smacked me across the face!!", she cried. Mitsuri was now pissed and yelled, " WHAT THE HELL DID YOU THREE DO TO MY SISTER AND BROTHER!!!". Tanjiro was hugging Nezuko. Shinobu looked at Kanao and said, "I never knew you would abuse her...". " she kissed me and I panicked ", Kanao said. Shinobu looked at her. Kanao said, "fine.. I hit her because she was annoying me!!". Mitsuri grabbed an ice pack for Nezuko. Tanjiro said, " I want Onii- chan". Mitsuri said, "I'll sent my crow... How about you two go on a walk and try to calm okay". "yes Nee-san", Nezuko said. They both left. Mitsuri said, "Damn it!! Damn it!!". Shinobu hugged her. Mitsuri cried and said, "I am trying here...i am trying... My brother is a demon as well, My younger siblings are suffering!! I am Harisha!! Three Upper Ranks want my brother as a lover!!! I am trying here and it god damn scares me!! They are 15 and 14 years old, they don't need this much fucking trauma". " Shh~ it's okay baby~", Shinobu said, stroking her hair softly.

With Tanjiro and Nezuko

Tanjiro was in a house with Nezuko. Douma said, "!? Love~". "Where's Onii-Chan...", Tanjiro said. Muzan had entered and said, " What happened...". Nezuko explained her part of what happened and Tanjiro shared his part. Muzan was pissed and said, "I'll be back~". Muzan left. Nezuko was hugging Daki tightly. Tanjiro was on the couch, knees up to his chest. Kokushibou sat down by him and hugs him. Akaza and Douma did as well. Tanjiro snuggles into Akaza's chest and fell asleep, holding on Kokushibou and holding Douma's hand.

With Muzan

Muzan entered by Kaguya and said, "Which fuckers decided to hurt my siblings!!". There was silence. Mitsuri said, "Onii- chan...". Mitsuri hugs him. Muzan said, " shh~ it's okay sister". Mitsuri said, "I tried... I really did...". Muzan kissed her forehead and said, "I know, it's okay now...". Inosuke was looking down. Sanemi said, "damn...". Tanjiro came back and said, " female Muzan...". Muzan sighed and transformed into a female and Tanjiro snuggles in her kimono. Muzan sighed and smiled softly.

Mitsuri said, "Aww!! I thought you were with Upper Rank 1,2, and 3?...". Tanjiro said, "... Douma was flirting with me, Akaza was hitting him as Kokushibou was just sitting there with me on his lap... And I got bored..." . Muzan sighed and said, "stubborn...". Tanjiro said, "yep~". Muzan said, " Why do I spoil you again?". "Cause... We are your favorite siblings", Mitsuri said. Muzan smiled softly and said, "Big Sibling advice Tanjiro listen closely okay". Tanjiro nodded. Muzan said, "Don't trust human men". Tanjiro just looked confused at first. Mitsuri chuckled and said, " ah yes... The old, "Date Demons instead" advice". Tanjiro just looked at Muzan and smiled softly and said, "So... Does that mean I can date, Koku, Douma, and Aka?". Muzan just turned white and said, " I guess". Tanjiro smiled then turned to a frown quickly. Muzan said, "No worries, brother... I'll make sure you won't get hurt again". Tanjiro smiled softly. Muzan got up and said, "Arigato, Harisha". Muzan disappeared at that. Mitsuri said, "Eh~ three Upper Ranks?". Tanjiro said, "I had a crush on them since 10... I was trying to get rid of the feelings... Things don't turn how you expect huh?". Mitsuri giggled and hugs Shinobu and said, " No I don't think so~". Shinobu smiled softly and kissed her forehead. Tanjiro gagged and said, "Ew... Oh btw Zenitsu~ Thanks for cheating on me~ I may never gotten my three demon lovers~". Tanjiro smiled "sweetly ". Everyone just sweat dropped. Zenitsu said, "that just proves that your a slut!!". Tanjiro smirked and pulled out a pair of handcuffs and said, " Thanks for reminding me, my kinks~". Tanjiro walked off. Zenitsu was stunned.

3 weeks later

Tanjiro was eating food and talking to Akaza about his mission. Tanjiro said, "Damn, those useless demons forgot that I am the demon prince here". Douma said, "that's a shame sadly~ your majesty~". Akaza chuckled and pulled up close to Tanjiro's face and said, " It really is~ how would you feel about being a brat tonight?". Tanjiro said, "Do I get three cocks out it?". Nezuko spit out her drink (demon blood in it obvi). Muzan said, " Tanjiro!?". "what!? I was just asking a question...", Tanjiro said. Mitsuri and Daki were on the floor dying.

Yeah.... Nakime sent Tanjiro and Mitsuri back to the Harisha. Tanjiro fell on his ass and said, "Ow...". Mitsuri was dying even more. Tanjiro then burst out laughing as well. Shinobu said, "are you two okay?". Tanjiro and Mitsuri calmed down. Mitsuri said, "Tanjiro was talking to Akaza about his mission and Akaza made a joke about him being a brat tonight. .. And Tanjiro said...". "Do I get three cocks out of it", Tanjiro said, and laughed. Mitsuri giggled and said, "Your such a fucking whore with them". Tanjiro gasps and said, "I will tell Onii-Chan about what I heard the other night with Shinobu". Mitsuri said, "you wouldn't...". Tanjiro said, "I will...". Akaza entered and said, "Hey Tanjiro you forgot-". Tanjiro said, "Aka- kun!!". Tanjiro hugged him tightly. Kokushibou said, "where the hell is my hug?". Tanjiro said, "around your cock-". Shinobu said, " Okay- can we not". Tanjiro hugged Kokushibou and smirked then hugs Doma from behind and said, "Hi~". "Hey baby boy~", Doma said, with a soft smile. Tanjiro smiled and yawns softly.

Later

Tanjiro was passed out on Doma's lap. Doma was asleep was well. Akaza fell asleep on Doma's shoulder as Doma's head on Kokushibou's shoulder, who had his head against his. Nezuko said, "Aww!!". Mitsuri said, " Agree". Tanjiro was smiling.

In the middle of the night,

Tanjiro woken up and yawns slowly and wondered where his demons went and look at the time and said, "Oh yeah... Missions...". Tanjiro jumped down out the window and ran out from tree to tree and sees Akaza killing a male and Doma was eating a female. Tanjiro looked at them and thought, 'they look so hot on their missions...'. Kokushibou said, " I really want to kill the yellow head boy...". "For cheating on baby boy? Agree... But he won't let us", Doma said, with a pout. Akaza said, "Eh true...". Tanjiro jumped down to them and hugs Akaza. Akaza said, " Mhm? tanjiro why are you here". "I couldn't find you three... So I followed your scent...", Tanjiro said. Akaza smiled softly and kissed his forehead and said, "Whatever you say, my prince~". Doma said, " Aww baby boy!!". Doma hugged and kissed his cheek. Kokushibou smiled softly and said, "The Moon is beautiful out tonight huh?". It was silent knowing what he meant and they all blushed. Tanjiro said, "yeah... It is...".

Tanjiro grabbed Akaza's hand and kissed him on the lips. Doma gasped in offended. Tanjiro giggled and kissed him adding tongue in it. Doma kissed back. Tanjiro broke it and pulls Kokushibou kissing him. Kokushibou broke it. Tanjiro painted for air and smirked slightly. Kokushibou said, "you sneaky red raven~". Tanjiro smiled and hugged him softly.

The End
Word Count: 1418 words