Fem AkaDomTan

Modern AU: Demons are heard of, but never seen cause they go in the sunshine.

Akaza and Akazi are siblings
Along with Doma and Domu

Jira was bored as hell and sees Akazi and Domu making out. Jira rolled her eyes a bit and said, "can we go on a date?". Akazi said, "sure dear". They three were hanging out and Akazi said, "... If I had a gun pointed to my head". "What good would that do? Your a secret demon in society". Domu said, "I second that... And I am a demon as well". They both nodded. Akazi had her marks hidden since they can do that, I have normal skin tone. Akazi said, "eh true". Jira saw a knife thrown at her and caught it with her hand on the handle. Akazi said, "nice.. You been practicing your reflexes". Jira said, "yeah and I can't be at the hospital, I have a test for Mr. Shinzagawa and he is so strict if we don't do our work". Domu said, "glad we don't have him". Jira said, "no shit... Your in a rich private school, Infity Fortress High...". Domu said, "true... I like Mr. kokushibou, he is our history teacher". Akazi said, "I like Mr. Akaza, he is our math teacher and not like your school".

At Jira's school, Nezuko said, "sooo~ how is your relationship". "Good... They will be picking us up after school today", Jira said. Nezuko said, "oh cool so is my girlfriend Uma". Jira said, "cool, I just talked to Akazi, Uma will be there to since her brother will be with Zenitsu's cousin". Nezuko said, "nice".

After school, all the students walked out of class only to see the three riches people there, Akazi, Domu, and Uma. Jira said, "come on Nezuko, seems like their early a bit". Akazi said, "hey Jira darling... Sorry we came by like this, our school got out early cause of something that happened". The students looked at the Kamado siblings. Uma held Nezuko's waist and said, "hey babe". "Hey aki~". Uma said, "stop calling me that...". Nezuko giggled and said, "sorry darling". Domu hugged Jira and said, "hey dear". "Hello love", Jira said. The four left school.

Akazi said, "we got out early because apparently a kid from your school tried to attack Rui, poor kid was scared". "What can we say... Our school are rivals", Nezuko said. Uma said, "I would immediately move schools if they had said that we are not allowed to date". Jira said, "agree or I'll be listening to depressed music and sad love songs and cry". Nezuko said, "same". Domu said, "glad me and Akazi's siblings agreed to our relationship knowing Jira is a full well bottom". Jira said, "... Shut up". Jira blushed a bit.

They all hanged out all day, talk, gossip about a few rumours in their school, shopped a bit and had a sleepover at Jira and Nezuko's house. Uma and Nezuko were in Nezuko's room cuddling and asleep. Jira, Domu, and Akazi were all snuggled up watching Stranger Things. Jira looked away from a scene she found really disturbing. Akazi said, "oh that's gross". Domu said, "right".

Jira and Akazi both passed out as Domu was working on a few of her homework she had. Domu finally finished and laid down by her two lovers. They were asleep knowing they are forever together. Nezuko and Uma were playing Uno and were yelling at each other. Jira puts her cards down and said, "I don't think we should play anymore". They all ended up watching TV anyway and passing out.

The End
Word Count: 607 words