ObaSaneTan 2

This is part 2 from the first one shot I did and this was before the ending of part 1. Requested by TuytSngL7

Tanjiro was chilling with Yuji in his arms and was listening to people yelling at each other from the mission. Yuki said, "mama... Why do deal with people yelling". Yuki was only 4 years old now. "I have friends, who fight all the time". Nezuko said, " heyy~". "Aunt Nezuko!!", Yuki said, hugging Nezuko. Tanjiro laughed softly. Sanemi said, "Hey love". "hey sweetheart", Tanjiro said. Yuki said, " I want siblings!!". Iguro laughed at this and said, "omg... ". Tanjiro was blushing and said, "I-uhhhh.... It sounds a lot more complicated than that sweetie". Sanemi said, " of course we can love~". Nezuko snickered and said, "bye~".

It took awhile, even Tanjiro thought he might not get pregnant and sighed. Sanemi said, "you okay". "... I don't think I can get pregnant...god...", Tanjiro said, with a tear down his face. Iguro said, "love...wanna try again?". " she is almost 6 in a week", Tanjiro said. Sanemi chuckled and said, "we can worry about that later~". Tanjiro was pinned to the wall.

Later on, in the bedroom. Tanjiro moaned and said, "Ahhh~ daddy~". Sanemi smirked and thrusts faster into him. Iguro chuckled lowly and said, "how many dicks can you fit~". " I can fit three vibrators...", tanjiro blushed hard. Iguro said, "three?". Tanjiro shyly nods. Iguro looks at Sanemi. Sanemi pulled out. Soon they both shoved him in. Tanjiro moaned louder than anything before.

After a while, on Yuki's 6th birthday. Tanjiro put Yuki on his lap and said, " Are you ready to be a big sister ". Everyone looked at Tanjiro. Mitsuri said, " YOUR PREGNANT ". Yuki said, " Yeah!! where are they!!?". Sanemi spit out his drink and said, "they!!". " yeah I want at least 2 siblings!! Where are they!?", Yuki said, with a big smile. Iguro was laughing. Tanjiro said, "you just gotta wait for that sweetie.... In 9 months". "Why so longggg". "So they can grow healthy and happy", Tanjiro said.

After the 9 months, Tanjiro gave birth to three babies Tanemgu, Igunemi, and Sanjiro, two males and a female.

After a few years, Yuki is now 10 years old with beautiful blonde hair and green eyes, Sanjiro with red eyes and black hair, Igunemi with blue and yellow eyes with white hair, and Tanemgu with long red hair and purple eyes.

Yuki was only 10 and the younger three were 4 years old. Tanjiro was smiling calmly as Sanemi held Iguro waist tightly. Tanjiro said, " Damn it Yuki!! Why is your pad not folded up...". Yuki said, "sorry Mom!! I forgot". Sanemi was laughing a bit with Obanai both feeding the three younger kids. They were a happy family though.

The End
Word Count: 467 words