UzuiTan (+ 3 wives)

Tengen Uzui is uppermoon 3 along with Akaza, Hinatsuri is uppermoon 4 with Nakime, Makio is uppermoon 6 with Daki and Gyutaru and Suma is uppermoon 2 with Doma. Tanjiro is a demon slayer in love with Tengen. Also I added Nezuko x Wives as well just to make it a bit different

Idea from terushima23 mostly, read her actual story, no angst cause I don't wanna cry and people asking me why

Tanjiro was on a mission with Missouri, Nezuko, Zenitsu, and Inosuke at the Red District Arc. Tanjiro was wearing a beautiful red kimono, long hair extensions, red eyeshadow, very light, red lip gloss. After a while, Tanjiro met four Upper moons in a building and smiled calmly at them and said in a soft voice, " how may I help you four? ". " Dinner at the booth please", Suma said in a excited voice. Tanjiro softly giggled and lead them the way and said, "I will be your " waitress " Tanira Kamado". Hinatsuri said, "your a boy aren't you? ". Tanjiro said, " my gender is a female màmè, so let me know, what you want, when you're ready". Tanjiro walked off to Zenitsu and blushing hard. Zenitsu said, "Found someone you like?". " I am questioning why this can't be a love mission ", Tanjiro said. Zenitsu giggled and said, " so who?". "left corner, a guy, three girls, also demons, still hot tho", Tanjiro said.

Tengen said, " We are ready to order". "alright", Tanjiro said, grabbing a notepad and a pen. After they order, Tanjiro said, " screw this, can I have them?". Inosuke said, "stick to the mission idiot". Tanjiro frowned a bit. Tanjiro gave them their food, with blood in it from a cut he had. Tanjiro said, "do you want a drinks? ". " Can we have red wine? ", Tengen said. Tanjiro nodded and poured them. Tengen was watching Tanjiro carefully. Tanjiro smirked and slit his finger, adding it in. Tanjiro said, " can't have you dying for human blood can we?~". They went silent and shocked. Suma said, "no wonder.. We smelled blood in our food, you cut your finger... Taneria... ". " Very observant ", Hinatsuri said. Zenitsu said, " Table 3 needs ordering Taneria". "very well, Zenitsu", Tanjiro said. Tanjiro left a note. Making read it, " I payed your food bills, also~ come try to find me after me shift... Oh I am boy~". Tengen said, "What do you all think fourth wife/husband?". Suma said, " I am fine with it~". The other two agreed.

Tengen and the girls found Tanjiro, fighting a demon I a empty building. Tanjiro killed it and said, "rest in peace". Tanjiro sees them and said, " our hide and seek already ends~ that sucks". Tanjiro had his hair extensions, but still in the kimono and makeup. Tengen said, "yep~ your little game ends~". Tanjiro set him sword down and said, " to bad~ I was having fun~". Suma grabbed him from behind with he roped, she made with her blood art. Tanjiro smirked and said, "I don't mind being tied~ it's kinky~". They were shocked, Tengen chuckled lowly. Hinatsuri said, " what kind of kinks do you have? ". " Name calling, hair pulling, ropes, bondage, teasing, and my personal favorite~ denied organsim, hurts like shit, but fell hella good~", Tanjiro said.

After the mission after fighting Daki and Gyutaru, they won. Tanjiro sees Tengen and smirks as he sneaks past everyone. Missouri and the others left, knowing why Tanjiro left.

During a while, the others were confused besides the wives why Tengen brought a human to not eat. They all heard moaning, groaning, and banging against the wall.

In the room, Tanjiro moaned as he rides Tengen's dick rough and fast. Tengen said, "You're doing good baby~". Tanjiro moaned and fling his head back. Tanjiro stopped and whispers, " daddy~ are you gonna deny me~ I mean.. Like I said, '?my personal favorite is denied organsim~' so~ I am gonna cum~". Tengen smirked and grabbed a cock ring. Tanjiro moaned and tears up. Tengen was watching him. Tanjiro decided to fit all of the 17 inch cock and moaned loudly. Tanjiro bounce hard and fast, not caring about the pain. Tengen looked amused and said, "I am gonna come baby~" "In me~", Tanjiro said. Tanjiro kissed Tengen as Tengen came in him. Tanjiro moaned as being thrust into again.

After a while, Tanjiro passed out on Tengen's chest and golds his waist. Making said, " Damn, he last more than 6 hours... And over 10 rounds". Tanjiro snuggles on Tengen's chest, holding his hand. (Tanjiro got dress after showering after their fun). Hinatsuri said, "he's ours now~". Tanjiro slowly woke up and said, " Mhm... ". Tanjiro sat up and said said, " cuddles?". Suma snatched him and ran out yelling, "He's mine now!! ". Tanjiro was clinging on to Suma for dear life as she ran. The others saw them. Hinatsuri said, " Give him to us Suma!!". "No!! My wife!!". Tanjiro blushed. Making took Tanjiro and said, " got him!!". "Eek!! ", Tanjiro squeaked cutely. Nakime sighed and played her biwa, having everyone sit and Tanjiro by her. Suma said, " Our wifiu... ". Tanjiro yawned cutely and sneezes like a kitten. (Hey troy sneezes like a girl, How about I pound like a boy...okay i'll stop) Everyone looked at him. Tanjiro turned red and said, " don't look at me like that... ". Doma said, "what's your name cutie and girly~". Tanjiro said, " Again, I am a boy and 2nd why do you care you look like a pervert". Doma acted sad. Tanjiro sighed and got up to him and Pat his head and said, "there there... Don't be sad... ". Doma looked up in shocked. Tanjiro smiled softly. Tengen said, " best wifiu ". "I got scissors to cut off your dick... snip... snip...", Tanjiro said, showing a large pair a scissors. Everyone sweat dropped at that. Tanjiro put it down and said, " it will take a while to be fooled by a "pretty face" ". Akaza said, " anyway... " "oh your not basketball who killed Rengoku-san.. My brother", Tanjiro said. Akaza was silent and yelled, " your that brat who threw your sword in my chest!!!". Tanjiro got out his sword and said, "I'd do it again, but I feel nice today". Tanjiro push down Akaza by his shoulder and walked away smirking. Doma said, " kid.. ". Tanjiro back bends after Akaza threw a knife. Tanjiro cartwheel back up and said, " I am gonna make tea~ thanks for the knife~". Tanjiro took it out of the wall and left to the kitchen.

He made cups for everyone and bandage his fingers and his left hand thumb. He got a tray and hands everyone a cup. Doma said, "I smell blood... ". " So you caught on... Your welcome ", Tanjiro said, showing his fingers. Tengen said, "so you cut your fingers a bit? " "of course~ when we met, you saw me cut my finger and pour it in your red wine", Tanjiro said as he drank his tea. Tanjiro said, "Knew I added to much blood in the kettle". Tanjiro took off the bandage and licks the blood off gently and prssures it to stop it as he bandage back on. Tanjiro went back to sitting and quietly drink his tea. Tanjiro said, " I need to go back to Nezuko... Or she'll worry".

Tanjiro got his clothes on and sees Tengen's haori and puts it on. Tanjiro gave a quick kiss to Tengen after Mario, Suma, and Hinatsuri got one and teleportee by the mansion. Missouri ran to him to him and shakes him like crazy, "Are you insane!? There were 4 upper moons!! That couldn've eaten you!!".

After that was situated, Nezuko passed and Tanjiro took off Tengen's haori and covers her. Tanjiro stood up and sense a demon behind him and wasn't phased and said, " come on out Makio...".

Soon later the other 3 came out and cuddle Tanjiro. Suma woke up and sees Nezuko and said, "Kawaii!! TanTan is this your sister!?". Tanjiro said, " yep, her name is Nezuko... My younger sister to be exact... ". Nezuko was confused at first, hut she enjoyed Suma's company. Nezuko and Suma ran around chasing each other. Hinatsuri had a hair price in her face and Tanjiro moved it. Hinatsuri said, " TanTan.. ". " Hello Hina", Tanjiro said with a soft smile.

Meanwhile, everyone was confused. Tanjiro said, "Tengen!!, Nezuko won't let me hug Suma... ". Nezuko said, " she's mine!!". Suma blushed hard. Tanjiro pulled Suma to him and holds her waist, snuggling her neck. Nezuko pulled Suma back and holds her was it tighter. Suma blushed hard. Tanjiro pouted, slightly. Nezuko snuggles Suma's chest. Suma sighed and looked at Tanjiro. Tanjiro went to Tengen and kissed him.

Around 5 years later, Tengen and Tanjiro married got married with the wives and Nezuko married the girls on the same day. They all had kids:

Sumzu (Suma and Nezuko)
Makko (Makio and Nezuko)
Nezuri ( Hinatsuri and Nezuko)
Hinako (Hinatsuri and Mario)
Hinuma (Hinatsuri and Suma)
Sumiko (Makio and Suma)
Tengiro (Tanjiro and Tengen)

The other kid with Tanjiro and the wives

Tanuma (Tanjiro and Suma)
Hiniro (Hinatsuri and Tanjiro)
Makan (Makio and Tanjiro)

With Tengen:

Tenuma (Tengen and Suma)
Maizo (Tengen and Makio)
Hinagen (Hinatsuri and Tengen)

That is a lot of kids... My head hurts now...

The End
Word Count : 1539 words