AllTan oneshots (3)

This is the last one for this oneshot...

MuTan: Tanjiro was on a date with Muzan in his garden and it was beautiful. Muzan said, "Hello dear". "Hello love", Tanjiro said. As they drank their wine, they laughed and talked and a few kisses here and there. Tanjiro said, "I can never get enough of you...". Muzan smiled and said, "me either...". Tanjiro held his hand and kissed him. Muzan kissed back. Tanjiro said, "how is the little one while I am gone?". "she is good and chaotic... She gets it from you", Muzan said. Tanjiro said, "rude...". Muzan kissed him once again...
❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

EnmuTan: Tanjiro sees his favorite demon and hugs him, "hello Enmu!!". Enmu smiled and said, "hello dear". Tanjiro smiled and kissed him. Enmu kissed back. Tanjiro said, "the night is beautiful tonight". Enmu said, "more beautiful with you...". Tanjiro smiled and blushed. Enmu kissed her cheek. Tanjiro senses another demon and grabs his handle. Enmu snarled and looks behind him to see Muzan. Muzan said, "were you on a date...?". Tanjiro sighed and said, "Enmu... If you have a mission... You might as well go...". Enmu said, "babe... We plan a night out for nights... Are you sure". Tanjiro said, "yea...". Muzan looked at Enmu who sighed. Tanjiro said, "excuse me...". Enmu pulled Tanjiro to him and said, "I have an idea...". Tanjiro and Muzan looked at him confused...
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
DomaTan: Doma got dress in a tux and smiled. Akaza entered and said, "you look fashionable... What's the occasion?". "Asking my lover a question...", Doma smirk. Akaza said, "she's gonna reject you". Doma smiled slyly and said, "whatever you say Akaza...". Doma then walked out.

Doma sighed as he waited a bit. A boy with red hair and red pule eyes and a flame- like scar on his head said, "babe". Doma said, " hey dear". Tanjiro hugged him and said, "happy anniversary". Doma said, "you to dear".

The demons did follow doma. It was silent. Tanjiro said, "you wanted to ask a question for me?". "Will you marry me...?".
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

KokuTan: Tanjiro said, "Koku!!". Kokushibou said, "hello love". Tanjiro smiled and cuddled in his chest. Kokushibou laid on the couch since the upper moons were gone somewhere. Muzan came in and said, "that's cute... Why is he here tho". Kokushibou said, "date night... Cuddles and TV...". Tanjiro laid was watching TV still, not minding the conversation. Muzan said, "... Do we not exist". Kokushibou said, "it's more like you don't, but I do...". Tanjiro kissed Kokushibou and said, "... Popcorn?". "will you let me get up? ", Kokushibou asked. Tanjiro said, "No".
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
KaiTan: Tanjiro was in training a bit and sees Kaigaku. Tanjiro looked at him and smiled softly. Kaigaku said, "... Date night". Tanjiro said, "okay love". Tanjiro grab his hand and pulls him inside and pushed him on the couch and lays on his chest. Kaigaku said, "okay...". Tanjiro said, "cuddles... I am tired...". Kaigaku held his waist and sighed. They both fell asleep.

Zenitsu thought, 'Why does Tanjiro get to cuddle him!? We grew up together and he never cuddled me or anything!'.
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➴
GyuTan: Gyutaru hugged Tanjiro from behind and said, "babe... Date night?". Tanjiro smiled and said, "sure love".

Tanjiro got ready and soon got a call. He answered it and got to the Harisha HQ to ask Mitsuri for a hair clip to lie up his hair. Tanjiro yelled, "what do you mean you had to cancel our date!? We hadn't had one in two fucking months!!". Tanjiro was pissed and said, "I got fucking ready for nothing then!! Gyutaru the fuck!!". Tanjiro was angry and ended the call and said, "Fucking asshole!!". Tanjiro just left and slammed the door. Daki entered and said, "Tanjiro!! Onii- chan Your so dead!!". Daki ran after Tanjiro and pulled him into a hug. Tanjiro cried hard in her chest. Daki held his head slowly and calm. Daki was teleported. Daki was pissed as well and said, "great job Master!! TanTan is heartbroken from the amount of time limit him and Onii-chan had ALONE TIME!!". Tanjiro was asleep now. Daki sighed and picked up Tanjiro bridal style and left. Muzan was angry and slammed the door. Akaza said, "damn...".
✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁
AkaTan: Tanjiro and Akaza were on a date and Tanjiro laughed softly and Akaza said, "you have a beautiful laugh". Tanjiro blushed and said, "what's the point of this date Akaza...?". Akaza was silent and said, "did your master choose you to marry a demon". Tanjiro said, "yes... He did... Only to stop this war...". "Master Muzan- damage choose me...", Akaza said. Tanjiro chocked on his drink and sighed heavily. Tanjiro said, "Mhm... Fine.. ". Akaza said, "what you accept that easily... I almost killed the Flame Harisha...". Tanjiro said, "almost... If it wasn't the sunlight...". Akaza grumbled. Tanjiro said, "heh...". Akaza said, "your dangerous... A kind dangerous...". Tanjiro smirked and said, "thank you...".

They got home and Akaza took Tanjiro to the Harisha HQ and Tanjiro opened the door. Akaza said, "bye..." Tanjiro kissed him and said, "see you... Demon".
*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚ * . : 。 ✿ **. : 。✿ * ゚

RuiTan: Rui took Tanjiro into the woods to show a spider web like bed across each tree. Tanjiro said, "Rui... What if this... Cuts me...". Rui smiled softly and said, "don't worry... That type of kimono won't cut which is why I gave it to you". Rui smiled as Tanjiro did to. Rui pulled Tanjiro up and they sat down on it. The Harisha did follow Tanjiro. Sanemi said, "that brat...". Giyuu said, "shush he is happy...". Everyone looked at Giyuu. Giyuu looked away and looked up at Rui and Tanjiro. Tanjiro shirek and jumped on to Rui seeing a spider. Rui laughed at him. Tanjiro said, "not funny Rui!! It scared me... ". Rui said, "I'm sorry dear...". Tanjiro pouted and looked away. Giyuu wanted to laugh at this so hard knowing what really happens. Doma said, " hello~ Harisha". Sanemi pulled out his sword. Doma said, "Chill, I wanted to check on Rui and head". They were kissing ▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬▬▬

The End
Word Count: 1007 words