DomaTan 2

Tanjiro couldn't help, but catch feeling for a certain blonde hair demon. Tanjiro was in a meeting and sighed a bit. Oyataka said, "Tanjiro you okay?". "Sorry master- sama... I need a breather", Tanjiro said, he bowed and left. Tanjiro walked out, it was kind of late, but it was a starry night, with a light breeze. Tanjiro had a light breeze go through his hair and grabs a drink and had a sip. It was water so... Tanjiro sat down and held his head. Shinobu said, "Something wrong, Tanjiro?". "... I think... I may go to hell for this, but I think I fell in love with someone I shouldn't have...", Tanjiro said. Shinobu said, "being gay is allowed, not falling for demons tho... Is a different story". "that's why, I might go to hell", Tanjiro said and walked off. Shinobu said, "you fallen for one?". "I couldn't control it, no matter how hard I deny it...", Tanjiro said. Shinobu said, "Who?". "... I think you should know... You hate his guys...", Tanjiro said. Shinobu was silent and pulled Tanjiro into a hug. Tanjiro clutched to her hoari and cried softly. Shinobu held his head carefully. The other Harisha heard their conversation. Tanjiro said, "god damn it... I hate this shitty rule now... Haha...". Shinobu pulled herself away and looked at Tanjiro and smiled softly. Tanjiro was silent and smiled as well.

3 weeks later

Tanjiro had ran into Doma on accident while on a mission. Doma said, "Oo~a cutie~ that's a male". Tanjiro blushed and looked away. Doma said, " Mhm? You're very flustered how come, I'm a demon after all... And you know it". Tanjiro just had a gay panic and was internally screaming. Doma held his chin up and was silent as he saw those same red plum eyes, he once saw. Tanjiro said, "Huh". It took a awhile until Tanjiro touched Doma's hand. Tanjiro looked at Doma, but was pulled out of his thoughts, as heard his name being called and left. Doma said, "those same red plum eyes... I seen them before, but where at?".

2 days later

Tanjiro thought, 'those eyes... Where at tho...'. Inosuke said, " Earth to KamaBoko!!". Tanjiro looked up and sees Inosuke getting his attention. Inosuke said, "What are you thinking about, your staring off into space or something". "Sorry there's something on my mind...", Tanjiro said and walked off.

With Doma

Doma was on the couch, thinking about his run out with the red head demon slayer. Akaza said, "You good?". Doma was staring at his cup of blood he had and soon felt a slap on the back of his head. Doma said, "Ow!! I didn't do anything this time". Doma got up and sighed lowly as he said out loud, "Why the hell did he look familiar...". Doma grabbed a bottle of wine, which was really rare if he did. Akaza said, "Okay, 1. Who is "he"
And 2. Why now!?". Doma shrugged and opened the bottle and drank it. Doma sighed and said, "I'm heading out...". "Doma you okay?", Muzan said. Doma nodded and left. (Yes MamaMuzan). Everyone was now worried.

With Tanjiro

Tanjiro was staring at a glass of water and said, "How old am I again...". Everyone just looked at him confused. Tanjiro shrugged as he got up and said, "Do we have any vodka?". Tanjiro found it and opened it, drinking it. Tanjiro said, "Kay heading out now". Tanjiro left. Shinobu said, "is he okay". Tanjiro drank the drink he had with him.

That was until... Tanjiro and Doma both thought, 'Doma- sama!!/jiro-kun!!'.

Tanjiro dropped the bottle and rushed back in the house and grabbed his things and Shinobu stopped him, "Hey where you going!!?". Tanjiro said, " No time". Tanjiro rushed out leaving.

In the deep woods

Tanjiro said, "Doma- sama...where is he... Where is he...". Doma appeared and said, " Jiro-kun...". Tanjiro looked behind and jumped in his arm crying softly. Doma said, "Tanjiro...". Doma had tears down his face softly. Until they teleported in front of the demons. Tanjiro said, " Doma- sama...". Akaza thought, 'What the fu-". Doma let go of him and kissed him deep and passionate. Tanjiro kissed back. Doma said, "My red raven". Tanjiro smiled softly and said, "my vampire...".

Akaza finally yelled, "What the hell!!". Doma held Tanjiro close to him and said, "mine...". Tanjiro smiled and said, "you still smell the same... Vanilla and blood...". Doma said, "never changing dear". Tanjiro glared at him and said, "but you smell like a female...". "sorry love... I was on a mission", Doma said. Tanjiro said, "fine...". Muzan said, "Ah... This was the guy huh?". Doma said, "yes.. My lover... Tanjiro...". Tanjiro said, " Mhm... Demons are a different breed alright...". Tanjiro pulled Muzan's tie and looked in his red eyes and smiled and said, "very fashionable tho...". Tanjiro let go and sat back in Doma's lap. Doma said, "my my dear~ I forgot how much you love us demons~ but won't become one". Tanjiro smirked and purred, "sorry love, but I prefer to be a weak little human in your arms~". Doma chuckled and kissed his forehead.

Tanjiro did have to go back tho, but Doma gave him a red rose after he dropped him off. Tanjiro said, " Bye love". "Bye my queen~", Doma said. Tanjiro walked back in and Obanai said, "your back?". Tanjiro said, "yeah..
Couldn't stay to long, no matter how bad I never wanted to leave his arms". " who?", Giyuu said. Tanjiro smiled sweetly and said, "of course my demon lover before I even joined the corps~". Nezuko spit out her drink and said, " Doma- kun is back!?". Tanjiro nodded. Nezuko said, "Aww I missed him, he always did my hair and let me lay in his lap to sleep...". Tanjiro giggled and said, "true...". Shinobu said, " Wait a minute... Doma? Upper Rank 2, blonde hair, doesn't respect women...". Tanjiro smirked and said, "My vampire~". " ah yes... You were his little red raven", Nezuko said. Giyuu said, "is that why you looked... So lost... The last great hours!?". Tanjiro said, " yeah and I am mad because I know his eye color yet I forgot his beautiful face!!". Tanjiro flopped back on the couch. Nezuko giggled and said, "did his scent change?". " like always Vanilla and blood, but I was about to beat his ass when he smelled like a female...", Tanjiro said. Nezuko said, "you always hated women around him". " yeah cause he's mine!!", Tanjiro said, with a pout. Tanjiro said, "He tasted like red wine tho...". Everyone was silent. Shinobu tainted. Tanjiro said, "Shinobu-kun!?". Tanjiro caught her and sighed lowly and smiled sweetly. Tanjiro set her on the couch and said, "must had a rough day...". Tanjiro said, looking at the the butterfly lady asleep.

A few months later

Tanjiro was running away from Akaza and said, "Babe!! Help meeeee". This was normal. Doma caught him and said, " What happened". Tanjiro said, "I was training and I accidentally threw my sword in his chest". Doma said, " Aww baby... ". Doma said, "It's okay". Tanjiro ". Akaza said, " you pick favorites". Doma said, "Yeah, he's my wifiu"

Tanjiro blushed and his his face in Doma's chest.

The End
Word Count: 1207 words