RenTan 2

Rengoku and Tanjiro were going on a date and Tanjiro was wearing a flame like kimono and smiled softly. Rengoku said, "love are you coming?". Tanjiro said, "Yes babe!!".

They were walking around the beautiful park area together and Tanjiro was mistaken for a female multiple times, but he didn't seem to care. Tanjiro sees Rengoku helping a little girl with an injury and smiled softly. Tanjiro said, "hey sweetie, where's your parents?". The girl said, "t-they left me here... And they never came back... That was 2 days ago". Rengoku and Tanjiro shared a look. Tanjiro smiled and picked her up and said, "how about we be your new parents...how old are you". The girl said, "4...". Tanjiro was silent and said, "your name?". The girl said, "Uma...". Tanjiro said, "I bet your tired... Come on... You can sleep on the way home". Rengoku smiled softly. Uma said, "thank you, mama...". Tanjiro smiled softly at this.

At home, Nezuko said, "hey how was your dat-". Nezuko saw Uma asleep and said, "aww". Tanjiro put his finger over his lips and set her down on the bed. Rengoku said, "I am gonna go shower okay". Tanjiro said, "okay babe".

Tanjiro brought Uma with him since Nezuko was on a mission with Kanao. Tanjiro said, "alright I am here...". Mitsuri said, "awww who is that!?". Tanjiro said, "Uma... Me and Rengoku found her in the park late at night... So we adopted her". Rengoku said, "hello dear... Nezuko on a mission?". Tanjiro said, "yeah... Uma has gotten attached to me tho...she wouldn't let me go...". Tanjiro smiled. Uma cried in his arms. Tanjiro said, "shh~.. It's okay dear...". Uma said, "don't hit me... L-like my parents did!!". Tanjiro was silent and sat down on the ground and said, "I would never hurt you... I don't mind it... Okay dear...". Uma had tears in her eyes. Tanjiro wiped them off. Uma said, "Mama...". Tanjiro smiled softly and sang in a soft voice.

"Maybe it's the way you say my name
Maybe it's the way you play your game
But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you
But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you
And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine".

"Cause I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine~
And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay when I see you smile, smile~
Wishing on dandelions all of the time
Praying to God that one day you'll be mine
Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time~". Tanjiro's voice was so calming that Uma quickly passed out on his chest. Tanjiro looked at her and kissed her forehead. Mitsuri wanted to squeal, but knowing the Tanjiro just put Uma to sleep, she went against it. Tanjiro looked up at Mitsuri and giggled softly. Mitsuri thought, 'Kawaii!!'. Rengoku said, "for a male, your act like a mother". Tanjiro blushes and said, "hush it...". Everyone chuckled at how red Tanjiro was.

Years have passed and Tanjiro and Rengoku were on a date and Rengoku wanted to asked a question. They were at a beautiful lake and had a nice picnic there and Tanjiro smiled softly as he was picked up to the picnic. Rengoku said, "come on... You must be a little tired~". Tanjiro blushed slightly and said, "a little..." Rengoku set him down on the blanket on smiled. Tanjiro smiled as well and said, "I love you" "love you to dear". Tanjiro rested in his chest as Tanjiro held him. Rengoku said, "your my little fox~". " your my owl", Tanjiro smiled softly. Rengoku got out a red and gold ring and said, "Will you marry me?". "Yes", Tanjiro said, calmly. Uma clapped at this, she had just turned, 10 now. Uma had beautiful long golden blonde hair, red eyes. Tanjiro smiled and kissed her forehead and said, "I love you Uma". "I love you to, Mom...", Uma said. They were a happy family tho and they loved each other.

The End
Word Count: 700 words