ObaTan 2

Tanjiro got up to a crowd saying to meet at the Harisha HQ. He left and was ready to see Giyuu and Nezuko after their 5 week mission. Tanjiro left and smiles softly. He bowed with the others. Kaguya said, "I have some news... And they are not good". Everyone looked up at their master.

Kaguya said, " Nezuko and Giyuu have been killed by Upper moon 2...". Tanjiro felt everything stop moving. Everyone looked at him. Tanjiro teared and let out the painful cry he could and yelled, "Onii-Chan!!!! Nee-San!!!!". Tanjiro pounded the floor crying so hard, shocking the Harisha. Tanjiro ran off so far, passing all the Harisha in tears. Everyone saw that pain in his face and looked at each other. Kaguya sighed sadly and left. The Harisha ran after Tanjiro. Tanjiro was in Giyuu's room and clinging to Giyuu's haori that was brought to him. Tanjiro was sobbing badly. Everyone entered. Obanai left his snake go near Tanjiro. Tanjiro smiled sadly at he saw the snake and holds it. He pets it's head and puts him down and flops back down on the bed, still holding the haori. Mitsuri sat down by him and holds him. Tanjiro broke down and said, " They are gone... They are gone... My only two family... ". Mitsuri holds him softly. Shinobu entered a sleeping liquid in him and said, " He will need to sleep there is a 99% he won't... ". Sanemi said, " look at this". He handed the paper to Shinobu.

Shinobu read out loud, "Congratulations Nezuko and Tanjiro Kamado, you two have been now a sibling to Giyuu Tomoika."
And it was signed. Shinobu sighed softly. There was more of Nezuko's and Giyuu's things.

Uzui saw Giyuu's sword and touched it. Tanjiro yawns and looked at everyone with dull eyes. He grabbed Giyuu's sword and pulled it out of the sword holder. He held it up and smiles softly as he said, "You did good, Giyuu-San... ". Tanjiro gripped the sword, tightly. He sighed as he sees Nezuko's muzzle. He scent to demon's blood on it. He gripped the sword really tight and said, " I'll that goddamn demon... ". He threw the sword, making it into the wall, hitting a picture of a demon on it. Everyone was silent. Obanai hugged him from behind. Tanjiro said, " Iguro... ". " if you think you can kill an upper moon... Think twice... They are stronger than lowermoons... ". " I don't care... I am avenging my big brother, my sister, and maybe eventually killed Muzan myself... ", Tanjiro said. Obanai was silent and pinned Tanjiro to the wall in tears, " If you fucking think that you can beat Muzan yourself, you are dumb as hell... ". Tanjiro yelled, " Let me go Obanai!!!!". Everyone just try to leave, but stopped themselves. Obanai cried harder and yelled, "I can't lose you!!!". Tanjiro dropped the sword. Obanai said, " god damn Tanjiro... You make it so hard... I loved you since we met!!". Tanjiro blushes a bit, but was also in tears. Obanai moved his mask and kissed him. Tanjiro kissed back. Uzui said to everyone else, "should we go?". " no... I want to see what happens ", Shinobu said, eating some popcorn Rengoku made. Everyone sat in a corner watching them.

Tanjiro broke the kiss and said, " Iguro... ". " trust me... defeating uppermoons are not easy... ", Obanai said. Tanjiro looked down and bit and hugged Iguro in tears. Iguro hugged back and said, " please stop hiding the fact your fine... ". Tanjiro just nodded softly. Iguro closes his eyes, and smiled.

The end
Word Count:627 words

(This sucked and I had no idea what to write and yeah I saw an AU of Dead Nezuko and Giyuu so yeah it inspired me, I did the ship on my own tho)