ObaSaneTan

Requested by TuytSngL7

Tanjiro was hanging out with the Harisha and hears a knock out the door. He was confused but opened it only to see a baby girl. He picked her up and looked at the note, "Please take care of her... Her name is Yuki... I can't take care of her no more cause of a really bad illness I have". Tanjiro looked around and walked back inside.

Rengoku said, "what was it?". Tanjiro showed the note to Rengoku. Yuki started to cry. Tanjiro smiled softly and sang in the softest voice anyone heard, "You and me hanging from the willow tree
Quietly drifting in the open breeze
Suddenly the wind blows you away from me
Now I see we were never meant to be".

"If only we could travel back in time (whoa)
Right where we belong
Maybe we'll never need a reason why (whoa)
We danced until the dawn

If only we could travel back in time (whoa)
Right where we belong
Maybe we'll never need a reason why (whoa)
We danced until the dawn". Yuki slowly difted off to sleep. Tanjiro sang the last line before she passed out, "We danced until the dawn". Tanjiro chuckled softly and Nezuko wanted to see her. Tanjiro showed her to Nezuko. Nezuko took off the bamboo and said, "Are we gonna keep her?". " depends... Wanna be a aunt?", Tanjiro said. Nezuko nodded as she put the bamboo back on. Tanjiro chuckled and said, "so... What do you all think?". "another demon slayer is lovely for the future", Shinobu said. Rengoku said, "what about the crying and the feeding...?". Nezuko said, " I went future shopping ". Nezuko pulled out baby bottles and clothes that for females. Tanjiro said, " why would have that?". "In case I ever get pregnant and wanted a baby girl", Nezuko explained. Tanjiro said, "your fourteen!?". Nezuko giggled sinner. Tanjiro just sighed. Inosuke said, " What is that!?? Will it attack us!!!!!?". Tanjiro said, "wake her up and I will tape your mouth shut". Genya said, "she's adorable". Zenitsu said, " who is the mother?". "No idea... There was a knock and Yuki was there", Tanjiro said. Zenitsu said, " Can I be the father!!". Tanjiro glared at Zenitsu a bit and said, "No...but- you can be the uncle as well". Inosuke said, " your raising it by yourself?". Tanjiro said, "I was a second parent to my siblings... I think I got this...". Yuki stired awake and looked at Tanjiro and smiled. Tanjiro smiled softly at her. Sanemi looked at her. Yuki looked at Sanemi and clings to his shirt. Tanjiro laughed softly and said, "she has certainly grew a liking to you huh?". Sanemi grabbed her gently and said, "brat...". Tanjiro chuckled softly. Yuki babbled a bit at Sanemi. Obanai went to them. Yuki looked at Obanai and grabbed his finger. Tanjiro said, "welp she certainly likes you two". Shinobu said, "Ara~ Ara~ is Sanemi getting a bit soft". Genya looked at Sanemi and said, "must remind him of something then if he getting all teary...". Tanjiro looked at Sanemi and said, " Hey what's wrong...". "Reminds me of Genya... When he was a baby", Sanemi said. Tanjiro just looked at Sanemi and smiled softly and wipes the tears off and said, "you can't go soft yet dumbass". Obanai said, "he can't but I can". Iguro held Yuki and close to his chest gently and calmly.

Mitsuri said, "awww Tanjiro look!!". It was Sanemi and Obanai alseep with Yuki in between them. Tanjiro smiled softly at this and said, "adorable". Tanjiro chuckled and picked up Yuki and set her down to bed. Tengen said, "wake up baby daddies". Sanemi said, "oh shut the fuck up". Obanai said, "agreed". Tanjiro laughed and said, "come on...get up". Sanemi sat up and said, "surprise this is a bit comfortable...". Tanjiro just looked at him with disbelief and shook his head softly. Sanemi said, "what don't believe me". Obanai snickers and said, "it is comfortable a bit". Tanjiro just rolled his eyes. Sanemi said, "help me up, my foot fell asleep". Tanjiro grabbed his hand only to be yank down to the ground. Tanjiro said, "asshole". Sanemi laughed. Obanai just chuckled and said, "you two are idoits". "says the one that won't let Yuki go", Sanemi said. Obanai said, "I was gentle with her!!". Tanjiro looked at everyone with a " help me" expression. Everyone just laughed and said, "nope". " oh fuck you", Tanjiro said. Sanemi said, "gladly~". "that was not an invitation dumbass", Tanjiro said, with a red face.

After a few months, Tanjiro had been busy with Yuki and missions he had been a bit tired a lot. Sanemi said, "you okay dear?". "I got another mission... Can we watch Yuki". Obanai said, "sure we can". Tanjiro kissed them and said, " thanks babes". Tanjiro left. Sanemi said," he needs a day off...". "More like a week off", Obanai said. Yuki cried. Sanemi picked her up and slowly shushed her to sleep after feeding her baby food.

Tanjiro came home to a clean house, Yuki asleep, Obanai and Sanemi alseep on the bed. Tanjiro smiled softly and took a shower. He laid down in bed. Obanai said, " how was the mission?". "Tiring...". "... Do you need a break", Sanemi said. Tanjiro said," yes... But we need to watch Yuki and slay demons". Obanai said, "we can have Shinobu watch her and we can have someone else do the missions...is that alright". "I guess....", Tanjiro said. They gave each other a kiss goodnight and went back to sleep.

After a few years, Yuki is now 10 years old with beautiful blonde hair and green eyes and a three siblings that are triplets two boys and one girl.

Sanjiro (male) red eyes and black hair
Igunemi (male) blue and yellow eyes with white hair
Tanemgu (female) purple eyes and red hair

Yuki was only 10 and the younger three were 4 years old. Tanjiro was smiling calmly as Sanemi held Iguro waist tightly. Tanjiro said, " Damn it Yuki!! Why is your pad not folded up...". Yuki said, "sorry Mom!! I forgot". Sanemi was laughing a bit with Obanai both feeding the three younger kids. They were a happy family though.

The End
Word Count: 1042 words