EnnuTan 2

Tanjiro and Emnu have been dating for a few months now after the Mugan Train.

Tanjiro sees his favorite demon and hugs him, "hello Enmu!!". Enmu smiled and said, "hello dear". Tanjiro smiled and kissed him. Enmu kissed back. Tanjiro said, "the night is beautiful tonight". Enmu said, "more beautiful with you...". Tanjiro smiled and blushed. Enmu kissed his cheek. Tanjiro senses another demon and grabs his handle. Enmu snarled and looks behind him to see Muzan. Muzan said, "were you on a date...?". Tanjiro sighed and said, "Enmu... If you have a mission... You might as well go...". Enmu said, "babe... We plan a night out for nights... Are you sure". Tanjiro said, "yea...". Muzan looked at Enmu who sighed. Tanjiro said, "excuse me...". Enmu pulled Tanjiro to him and said, "I have an idea...". Tanjiro and Muzan looked at him confused. Enmu said, " Will that work... And I don't want injuries on My little raven Master...". Muzan said, "fine". Tanjiro nods slightly.

Muzan said, "what is a demon slayer like you dating one of my servants?". Tanjiro said, "chill... Harisha already knows about us... Cause they caught me being a fucking bottom". Muzan laughed and said, "... Your a bottom?". Tanjiro said, "shush... You give me the vibes of one to". Muzan blushed and said, "yeah". Tanjiro laughed. They just talked for awhile and Emnu came back and said, "hey, I finished my mission". Tanjiro said, "okay". Tanjiro smiled. Muzan said, "... When the wedding?". Enmu coughed and Tanjiro blushed.

Tanjiro and Muzan gotten along pretty well actually which concerns the demons and Harisha. Tanjiro said, "who took my chocolate". Nezuko and Muzan both said, "she did/he did". They both pointed to each other. Tanjiro smiled and head pats them and said, "just ask next time okay". They both nodded. Muzan said, "anyway-... I am bored". "Same", Nezuko said. Tanjiro nods in agreement. Giyuu said, "I am gonna cuddle Doma... Since Rengoku has been hanging out with Akaza a lot". Muzan said, "damn that sucks".

Enmu hugged Tanjiro from behind and said, "hello dear". Tanjiro said, "hi". They kissed as Nezuko gagged and said, "I am single here!!". Muzan laughed.
Kanao entered and said, "ugh, I just saw nee- San and Mitsuri kissing... I hate being single". "Same", Nezuko said. Enmu said, "you can date each other". Muzan said, "I will be back... I am gonna annoy Kagaya now". Enmu said, "Simp". Tanjiro laughed. Muzan said, "whatever".

Tanjiro and Enmu were in Enmu's room and heard yelling. Tanjiro got out of the room to see Akaza yelling at Doma and Giyuu, who is on Doma's chest asleep. Doma said, "stop yelling... Your gonna wake up Giyuu". Akaza said, "Why are you so close to him!?". Doma said, "you and Rengoku being to close to each other, you never make time for us... It's always 'Aka' or 'Kyo'...". Doma said, "your just jealous because we find each other and hang out a lot". Doma yelled, " GIYUU HAS BEEN CRYING ALL NIGHT BECAUSE HE CAUGHT YOU AND RENGOKU HAVING SEX!!!". Akaza was silent. Doma had tears in his eyes and said, "go away". Tanjiro had his arms crossed and said, "Akaza, Muzan has a mission for you". Akaza nodded and left. Tanjiro sat down by Doma and Giyuu and held them to his chest. Doma cried softly. Giyuu was asleep still. Tanjiro said, "shh~ let it out...". Enmu came out and said, "you okay". Doma nodded. Tanjiro said, " you watch them". Tanjiro got up and yelled, "Akaza, Rengoku!!! Get your ass back here!! NOW!!".

Tanjiro, Akaza, and Rengoku were right in front of the Harisha. Tanjiro said, "I maybe 16...but I will beat your ass... Now... Wtaf.. Did I just hear from Doma". Uzui said, "holy shit what happened here...". Tanjiro glared like Muzan and Kagaya would and said, "did you guys really have to cheat on Giyuu and Doma...". Rengoku said, "we just fell out of love and...". "Couldn't tell them", Akaza said. Tanjiro said, "it's better telling then getting caught cheating". Akaza said, "how would you know". Tanjiro said, "I am someone who had dated two guys who did the same shit to me...". Enmu appeared and said, "damn...". Tanjiro said, "Enmu if I were you... I'd shut up". Enmu grabbed his waist and said, "calm down". Tanjiro said, "... Fine... ". Doma and Giyuu appeared and hugged Tanjiro. Tanjiro held their heads and said, "it's fine now...". Giyuu nodded and clinged to Kagaya as Doma did Muzan. They both chuckled. Tanjiro laughed softly. Enmu said, "better?". Tanjiro nodded. They kissed and went back to their room. Daki said, "Awww!!! Look at Emo boy and Doma!!". They were both asleep cuddling. Nakime said, "that is cute.". Tengen said, "Flamboyant". Everyone just chuckled at them.

The End
Word Count: 800 words