GiyuuTan 2

Tanjiro was sitting besides GiyuuTan. Kanata tripped over a tree branch from the ground. Kanata got up with a rock in her leg. She held in her tear. Tanjiro went up to her and picked her up, gently. Kanata cried loudly from the pain. Tanjiro took the rock out gently and put a band aid on it. Kanata sniffs, Tanjiro wipes her tears and sang a lullaby that his mom sang to Nezuko's. Kanata passed out on his shoulder. Tanjiro hummed the last part. Rengoki said, "What a lovely lullaby". Mitsuri said, " masters daughter got injured ". Kanata whimpered. Tanjiro shushed them. Kanata was asleep. Nichika said, " nee -san... ". " She will be fine sweetie", Tanjiro said. "ahh!! TanTan!! There is a spider in the kitchen", Hinaki screamed. Tanjiro set Kanata in Giyuu's lap and ran inside. Tanjiro killed it. Hinaki came out, holding Tanjiro's hand. Tanjiro sighed and said, " There there... now... ". Kiriya said, " when is father coming back?".

A crow came back, "Caw!! Master Kayuga had died due to his sickness and a demon!!". Everything went silent. Kiriya cried as Hinaki did to. Sanemi said, "damn...". Tanjiro sang in a lovely voice.

"If i′m scared and alone, if i'm hungry and cold
I will never forget the truth
I′ll think of the days when we smiled, when we played
So I'll always remember you
And if they stare
If they hurt me, i swear that i'll never give up, i′ll fight
No, it′s not in vain, this is worth all the pain
And for us, i'll be strong tonight."

Tanjiro continued to sing, holding Kiriya's and Hinaki.

"Do you understand what others see?
Do you know what′s human? Family?
Will you give into your destiny?
Can you heart reach out to mine?
Still, inside your eyes, I see the light
I can feel your warmth, your heart so bright
Even though you've suffered day and night
Deep inside, I know your true
I close my eyes and fall into sleep"

Tanjiro goes to Giyuu, holding his cheek and smiled.

"A place where all my thoughts can rest
When I dream, I see a happy family
With their bonds so strong, no matter what
With their memories, their love, I reach out"

Tanjiro sang the same part to the other girls.

"When I′m scared and alone, when I'm hungry and cold
I′ll still never forget the truth if I just
Think of the days when we smiled, when we played
So I'll always remember you
Yes, you understand what other's see
Yes you feel emotion, yes you′re free
And you understand who′s family
So our hearts can still connect
And inside your eyes, I see the light
I can feel your warmth, your heart so bright
Even though you've suffered day and night
Deep inside, I know you′re you
And if they stare
If they hurt me I swear that I'll never give up, I′ll fight whit you
No, it's not in vain, this is worth all the pain"

Tanjiro went to Kunia and held her hand. Tanjiro sees Amane's kimono and changes into it and sang one last part,

"And for us, I′ll be strong tonight
Yes for us, I'll strong tonight".

The girls were all asleep. Tanjiro smiled and said, "sleep my darlings...". Giyuu said, "beautiful". "thank you", Tanjiro said. Giyuu said, "... So what happens now...?". " We need a new master... ", Tanjiro said. Giyuu said, "... Kiriya will be due to bloodline, Tanjiro". Tanjiro said, " She is a kid!! No way in hell!! I am adopted by father... I will be the master... I am the oldest and I will protect my siblings ". Tanjiro turned around and walked off in anger. Giyuu sighed and followed him after he place Kanata by Kiriya.

After an hour of arguing, Giyuu left the house, slamming the door, with anger eyes, face, and movement. Everyone was silent and shocked. They never seen Giyuu so angry. Giyuu walked off and thought, 'Muzan is after Tanjiro after he becomes the master... We don't know what Muzan is capable of'.

Giyuu and Tanjiro both calmed down and sat down by each other. Giyuu said, "before we sign this... Are you sure... You still at a low rank of the demon slayer corps... And Muzan will be after you next". " yes I know Giyuu... but 16 years isn't long enough, but neither is 8 years old". Tanjiro looked at Kiriya talking to Kunia. Tanjiro signed it.

Tanjiro leaned in Giyuu's shoulder, holding his hand softly. A demon had break in and immediately attack Tanjiro. Tanjiro got his sword, "Water Breathing, 11th form... Dead Calm". The demon noticed it was calm. Tanjiro made his sword tip into the water. Tanjiro cut off it's head. Shinobu said, "looks like a weak demon". Tanjiro said, " no... Look at the eye number". Everyone looked at it and was silent, it was a lower moon 6. Tanjiro bent down and sniffs the air, "seems like this one was just turned into a demon not so long ago... ". Tanjiro took the blood. A cat appeared. Tanjiro smiled, " Hello... Can you take this to Miss Tamayo... Along with this letter". The cat meows twice. Tanjiro smiled. Tanjiro got up and walked off. A second demon appeared. Giyuu was silent and said, "Tanjiro!!". Tanjiro got hit by the demon, hitting a tree. He got back up and breathes, "Thunder Breathing, First Form, Thunder Clap...". Tanjiro ran faster then Zenitsu could and cuts the demons head off quickly. This shocked everyone. After battling many demons from: Sun, Moon, Ice, Water, Flame, Thunder, and Flower.

Tanjiro sighed and smiled. Shinobu said, "I guess you past the test... With the others... The first was confusing". Tanjiro sees Kiriya smiled and hugged Tanjiro. Tanjiro smiled softly, " It will be alright now... ".

After a while, Tanjiro had became the Harisha master, he had defeated Muzan, Tanjiro and Giyuu also got married and have 2 kids Gijiro and Tanyuu.

The End
Word Count: 1005 words