AoiTan 2 (Fem Tanjiro)

Tanjiro goes by Sumiko in this

Sumiko was a healer for the Ubuyashaki Family and their caretakers as a babysitter and a big sister. A meeting had a arrived for Harisha and their healers. Sumiko arrived with Hinaki in her arms asleep. Sumiko said, "this will a quiet meeting.. I just got her to sleep again...". Kayuga said, "thank you Sumiko... For your hard work". Kayuga coughed. Sumiko went to him and said, "here... Green tea... It might help with your cough...". Kayuga took it and let it soothe down his throat. Aoi saw her and blushed hard. Sumiko senses a demon and grabbed her sword handle. Kayuga said, "you okay Sumiko?". Sumiko was silent and said, "oni, master-sama... But I can't sense where". "But there is no way.. We are surrounded by wisteria", Sanemi said. Sumiko set Hinaki down in Mitsuri's lap and rushed out quickly and everyone sees her bring in a demon head and had a deadly glare. The demon said, "you worthless demon slayer!! Master sent me on a mission to kill the Harisha master!!" Sumiko giggled and said, "a little game of kickball?". Sumiko kicked out the window hitting it hard. Sumiko said, "you'll be the ball you shithead!!". Yeah the demon died... Sumiko calmed down and said, "I apologize Master-sama... But I shall protect you and the others". Kayuga said, "sweet but deadly". Nezuko said, "onee- chan... It's mother". Sumiko was silent and said, "don't need to say Nezuko... You should rest". Nezuko bowed and left.

Aoi and Sumiko did get along well... Sumiko said, "Nichika!! Come on time to get dress for masters meeting". " No!!", Nichika yelled with her arms crossed. Sumiko picked her up and got her dress and said, "come on...". Aoi was there and laughed a bit. Nichika wasn't happy, but she dealt with it. Sumiko and Aoi came out with Nichika. Kunia decided to make a run for it and ran past the Harisha. Sumiko said, "Ack!! Kunia...". Amane giggled. Sumiko got a plan and stood there with a pout. Aoi blushed. Kunia ran back to her and hugged her. Sumiko smiled at her and hugged her back.

After the meeting was over, Sumiko was told to go on a mission with Obanai tonight. Sumiko bowed and said, "yes master". Sumiko left to get change

She put on her slayer outfit, with a skirt, a green and black checkered haori, her hair was put up in a ponytail. Kunia said, "your sword sister!!". Sumiko smiled and said, "Thank you dear". Sumiko pulled out in reveal a black sword with a red tip. She put it back. Sumiko said, "we should go now... Before it turns late Serpent Harisha- Sama". Silence was heard. Sumiko said, "uuuhhh? Did I say something wrong?". Mitsuri guggled and said, " Serpent Harisha- sama?". Sumiko blushed of embarrassment and said, "S-sorry, I-it was how I was raised". Aoi giggled softly at her. Sumiko just hid her face and pulled her fox mask down and said, "can we go now... Please". Obanai nodded and they walked off. Kunia said, " bye, be safe nee- San!!". Sumiko waved and left.

After the mission, Sumiko was injured badly since she was an idiot and protected Obanai. Obanai was carrying her and said, "You are a dumbass!!". They walked in the HQ, eyes on them. Sumiko said, "I am sorry!! I didn't want you to get injured!!". Obanai sighed and pusher her down. Sumiko said, " owww!! Jeez you act like my onii- chan, before he died...". Obanai said, "that explains why you called me Onii- chan when the demon got to me". Sumiko said, " sorry I meant Obanai- sama...". Sumiko got up and limped off her injuries. Kunia said, "Sit!!". Sumiko said, "I am fine Kunia... Besides... Where is Nezuko?". "She is on a mission, don't worry", Kiriya said. Sumiko said, "let me cook dinner". Aoi said, "I already did... You go rest...". Sumiko sighed and said, " fine". Aoi kissed her forehead and said, "gn Darling~". "Gn...love", Sumiko said, with a yawn and left.

The End
Word Count: 678 words