GyoTan 3

Tanjiro was wearing a black haori and smiled softly. Gyomei said, "hello love". "Hello Gyo~", Tanjiro said, with a smile. Gyomei gave him a red rose and said, "here...". Tanjiro blushed and smiled softly and said, "is it a special date?". "...babe it our 2 year anniversary...", Gyomei said, with a smile. Tanjiro said, "Oh now I remember... Happy anniversary babe". " you to love", Gyomei said. They shared a kiss.

At their date, Tanjiro was drinking a glass of wine and Gyomei said, "You look so beautiful..". Tanjiro blushed hard and almost spit out his drink and said, "don't say that out of nowhere". Gyomei chuckled and said, " Why not?". Tanjiro blushed and looked away. Tanjiro kissed his cheek and said, "no...". Gyomei smiled softly and said, "come on, I got a place to show you". Tanjiro smiled and went with him after paying the bill.

They were at a beautiful lake and stone area and Tanjiro blushes. Tanjiro said, "This beautiful Gyomei". Gyomei smiled and said, "only for you dear".

Tanjiro POV: As Gyomei said that. I was happy. Little did I know... I would lose him...

End of the POV

Tanjiro was holding a baby girl named Gyojira and was with the Harisha. A crow came by and said, "Caw Caw!! Gyomei Himajima is killed by an Upper Rank!! Upper Rank 1!!". Tanjiro dropped the baby bottle that he had and Shinobu took Gyojira. Tanjiro fell to his knees and held his mouth and let out a crying scream. Gyojira was startled and startee crying as well. Nezuko took Gyojira and shushed her to calm down as Mitsuri grabbed Tanjiro and calmed him down.

After a year, Tanjiro had defeated Muzan and took care of Gyojira and always visited Gyomei's grave stone. Tanjiro was asleep and Gyojira was in her room.

In his dream

Tanjiro opened his eyes to see white and what he saw in front of him... Was his lover and he tackled him into a hug. Tanjiro cried and said, " Gyomei...". Gyomei said, "Shh~ it's alright...". Tanjiro said, "I miss you so much". "I miss you to love... Take care of our angel", Gyomei said, kissing his forehead. Tanjiro said, "I will...".

Tanjiro woke up and smiled softly as he sees Gyojira in his arms and kissed her forehead.

The End
Word Count: 390 words