MitsuTan (Fem! Tanjiro)

Tanjira was happy and skips as she sees her girlfriend, Kanao kissing her best friend Zenitsu. She stopped and smiled as she let tears down her face, "O-oh...". They broke apart to see Tanjira and was shocked and silent. Tanjira said, "you couldn've said something... Kanao...". Everyone had now entered the scene and Tanjira was smiling still. She let the tears run down tho and walked away. Shinobu said, "What the fuck Kanao!?". Tanjira said, "can't believed I loved you... Should've listen to Nezuko and try to ask out Mitsuri...".

A week later

Tanjira was humming a bit as she walked to the Harisha meeting and waited for the master. She said, "Hello~". Obanai said, "surprise your here". Tanjira said, "why? Because Kanao cheated on me... Meh I was gonna break it off anyway... Still hurted that she never bothered broke up with me in the first place". Tanjira shrugged and said, "Eh... I had a few exes before, I don't care anymore...".

Tanjira smiled and sat by Mitsuri. Tanjira said, "ohh~ Mochi~". Mitsuri smiled and shoved one in Tanjira's mouth. Tanjira smiled as she ate one. Tanjira chuckled and kissed her cheek, "Thank you~". " No problem... tanjira...", Mitsuri said.

After the meeting,

Tanjira streched and laid on Mitsuri's lap. Tanjira said, "so apparently Nezuko and Zenitsu were dating as well and I feel offended cause Nezuko didn't tell she was dating anyone is the first place". Mitsuri chuckled. Tanjira then said, "So then now I am wanting to kill Zenitsu for cheating on my sister... Like when me and Nezuko have a crush we at least have to tell who we have a crush on". Nezuko's mask fell off from Zenitsu hitting her face. Nezuko cried and yelled, "Onee- chan!!!". Tanjira shot up and rushed off to Nezuko and said, "what happened, who done it...". Zenitsu said, "tch... Fucking sluts". Tanjira said, "Nezuko... Pin me down before I fucking commit a murder!!". Nezuko did as told. Tanjira screamed at Zenitsu, "You little shit!!! I swear to God if you call my sister that again, I cut off your damn dick!!". Sanemi just stood back. Kanao said, "yeah right she more of a bitch then you... Little whore". Tanjira looked down as Nezuko soon lost grip and Tanjira went to cut off their heads, but stopped by Mitsuri holding her waist. Tanjira said, "let me go... And Kanao you the whore here!! Cheating on me with my sisters ex boyfriend!! You like going after people who are dating, I wonder how Genya would feel about this. Genya said, "What!?... You made me break it off with fucking Gina for you to cheat!!!". Kanao said, "Genya... I-". Muichiro hugged Genya from behind. Genya looked away and hugged Muichiro as he let a tear down his face. Tanjira smirked at Kanao's face. Zenitsu was mad and went to slap Nezuko, but Tanjira got lose and kicked him in the guts. Tanjira pulled Zenitsu hair and punched his nose making it bleed and broken. Tanjira breathed slowly and walked off. Mitsuri said, "damn, she is... Aggressive". Shinobu said, "yay... More people to heal...".

A few months later

Tanjira said, "Hey Mitsuri, you needed something?". Mitsuri said, "uhh yeah... Can I ask you a question...". Tanjira nodded. Mitsuri said, " Will you... will you be my girlfriend?". "Yes... yes I would", Tanjira said.

They both kissed and everyone was happy.

TBC

Word Count: 572 words