Fem YoriiTan

Tanjira and Yoriichi are in their 20s along with Harisha and KamaBoko squad

Tanjira was with the Kama Boko squad and the Harisha. Tanjira felt like she forgot something and was trying to remember what it was. Zenitsu said, "What was the last thing you told your lovers?". Sanemi said, "fucking brat". Giyuu blushed a bit and said, " Make me, asshole". Shinobu laughed and said, "Damn Bratty bottom Giyuu".

Shinobu said, "Baby girl". Mitsuri said, "my little butterfly... Before we got here". Nezuko said, "that's cute". Kanao said, "mine was: Don't fucking try it". Nezuko said, "I want to hit my head against the metal wall". Tanjira laughed knowing what it means. Shinobu said, "how is that funny?". Tanjira said, "it's a inside joke in our family". Everyone said, " ahh".

After awhile it was Tanjira's turn. Tanjira said, "mine sentence to my lover was, 'if you don't stop kissing my neck and I call your brother and he is an asshole' ". Shinobu said, "damn did they not want let you go?". Tanjira said, "no she did not... She got her fun last night, my back hurts". "... How did your back hurt if-", Zenitsu said. Tanjira said, "who said, I was talking about sex? Dirty mind fuck...". Tanjira giggled. Zenitsu sighed, "that's Tanjira for you". Yorichi entered and hugged Tanjira from behind. Tanjira said, "rough day again?". Yorichi nodded. Tanjira said, "it's either Muzan or Michikatsu, those two are the only ones to piss you off?". Yorichi said, "... Mental imagine in my head... I am now traumatized". Tanjira stood silent and got a nosebleed and said, "damn.. I would've stay... Free yaoi~". Yorichi said, "you need to shut the fuck up...". Tanjira said, "you need to sleep". Yorichi said, "sleep for the weak". Tanjira pushed her down and leaned in her chest and said, "we are not doing this shit again". Yorichi said, "fine". Yorichi passed out. Tanjira said, "it'll be a while before she let's go of me". Zenitsu said, "so this is the girlfriend?". Tanjira said, "yes, she can top me pretty well, but she is so clingy than I am". Michikatsu entered and said, "says the one when Uta was clingy to her like a monkey". Tanjira glared at him and said, "a monkey can learn to back the fuck up". Michikatsu laughed. Yorichi said, "shut the fuck up". Michikatsu said, "... Whore". Yorichi said, "Mind Fuck". Tanjira bonked both of them in the head. Tanjira said, "sorry, you two... I already got the titles of Whore and Mind Fuck...". Yorichi chuckled and said, "you had to hit us hard in the head, dear?". Michikatsu said, "... Your still a whore". Tanjira said, "Micheal Jackson wannabe!! Get your boyfriend and fuck him to show who's the whore!!". Muzan said, "of course princess". Muzan took Michikatsu. Yorichi said, "your evil". Zenitsu said, "... Yes". Everyone just agreed a bit. Tanjira said, "better learn... Cause us bottoms... We try to take control... Just not in the bed~ cause that's no fun~". Giyuu said, "agree... It's true...". Nezuko said, "We get spoiled~".
Shinobu said, "and it's fun when punished~".

Yorichi said, "... Just rest up, you red hair crack head". Tanjira smiled and cuddled into Yorichi's chest and said, "Yesss". Giyuu yawns and said, "I think we should call it a night". Everyone agree. And passed out. Although it was cold outside of the estate. It was nice and warm on the inside as everyone was cuddled close together. Michikatsu came back and watches Everyone over the night to protect them form

The End
Word Count:558 words