GenTan

Tanjiro huffed a bit and falls asleep softly. Genya said,"Hey Tanjiro...can I tal...". Genya stopped to see Tanjiro finally asleep and shut the door and lays next to Tanjiro holding him. Tanjiro smiled and snuggles into Genya's scent. Genya put his head on Tanjiro's cuddling close to him.

In the morning, Zenitsu said,"Hey Tanjiro have you seen Genya...". He looks to see that they are asleep and cuddling. He just shut the door and yelled,"Tanjiro and Genya are cuddling in the same room!!!!". Tanjiro groans so did Genya. Genya said,"Damn people are so loud...". "I agree", Tanjiro said. Genya kissed him softly and got up. Tanjiro did to. Tanjiro got his sword. Genya got his gun and left with Tanjiro. Tanjiro just holds his hand, clearly still tired. Genya said,"Still tired?". "Yeah I haven't slept in so long, that I swear a demon would eat me before I attack...".
Genya looked at him and said,"If a demon tried to eat you, I would blow up his head...before it gets the chance to".

Tanjiro laughed and said,"You are an idiot". "Yep...", Genya said. Tanjiro lets go of his hand to eat from food. Genya did to. Zenistu and Inosuke enter the room to see Tanjiro and Genya talking. Tanjiro said,"Your an idiot!! If a demon did eat me I would be dead...". "Then I will kill it and join you...and I am not letting you go", Genya said. Tanjiro said,"Sanemi won't approve of that...".
Genya said,"Better than not seeing you". "I would rather want you to move on..", Tanjiro said, looking down. Genya looked at him and said,"Hey look at me". Tanjiro looked at him. Genya said,"I would never let anything bad happen to you...because I love you so much... That I would kill everyone then myself...". Tanjiro looked at him with concern and said,"Genya....No...". Genya laughed at Tanjiro's concern and kissed him and said,"I won't baby boy...?". Tanjiro said,"Better....". Zenitsu and Inosuke just quietly left and surprised. (Scared of Genya mostly).

Tanjiro looked at Genya and said,"I would do the dishes". "No way sweetheart you need sleep like seriously". "I need to train you know", Tanjiro said, looking at Genya with a serious look. "You need to rest first then train...". Tanjiro just huffed in annoyance at Genya's statement.

Genya sighed and said,"Look babe... I am worried about you... You haven't slept since Rengoku...". "I know... But ever since that sleep demon and that damn uppermoon... I couldn't sleep...so much trauma Genya...so much... The damn sleep demon had to remind me of my past... That damn uppermoon killed Rengoku who I looked at as a brother...". "Baby...", Genya looked at him and kissed him softly. Tanjiro kissed back and broke it.

Tanjiro was talking to Genya and Nezuko as the others just watched then including Sanemi. Nezuko looked away annoyed and then gave in and said,"Fine...". Tanjiro cheered. Genya just huffed as Nezuko hugged Tanjiro.

Sanemi said,"Are you sure you two saw them kissing? And cuddling?". "Yes!!", They both said. Tanjiro looked over at them and smiled softly. Genya did to, but with a frown and angry eyes. Senami looked at Genya the same way. Genya rolled his eyes and walked away. Tanjiro said something to Genya that they couldn't understand much but saw lip movements. Genya sighed and talked to Tanjiro. Tanjiro nodded his head in understandment and explained how he acts like his younger brother, mad sometimes about the silliest of things. Genya turned red and yelled at Tanjiro that he was not mad at his older brother with jealously. Tanjiro laughed slightly. Genya cooled down a bit. Tanjiro just smiled. Nezuko said,"If you two kiss I will puke". "Like you don't kiss Kanao..", Tanjiro said. Nezuko blushed and huffed. Tanjiro huffed to as Genya was just confused in the middle at the two Kamado siblings.

Senami said,"Siblings match a lot". "Like you and Genya", Shinobu said. Senami said,"Shut up...". Tanjiro sees Eveyone not looking at them and quickly kisses Genya's cheek and acted normal. Genya just chuckled softly. Nezuko said,"Okay bye...". Nezuko walked off to the others. Tanjiro said,"How will your brother feel about us...?". "Either he kills me or you...". Genya said. Tanjiro said,"Yep...". "Hopefully me, if he ries to lay a fonger on you, he is dead", Genya said. Tanjiro said,"Okay you need a day off from killing demons....". Genya said,"I do...". Genya leans by the wall with Tanjiro leaning in his shoulder. Genya smiled, but closes his eyes. Tanjiro did to.

Everyone looked at them and Senami huffed in anger and looked away. Tanjiro smiled. Genya looked down and said,"Love you...".

3 weeks later, Tanjiro was fighting a demon and snaps it's neck and cuts it off, getting blood on him. He walked away seeing it disapper. He went to the Masion, wiping his bloody cheek. He walked in, smirking. Genya said,"How did it go?". "Good snapped and cut its neck...", Tanjiro said. Genya kissed him and said,"Good job". "Hah!! Caught in 4k!!!",Shinobu yelled. Tanjiro laughed and Genya just chuckled.

Tanjiro smiled softly and heads to bed. Genya followed him. Genya pinned Tanjiro to the wall and kissed him then heads to the bed. Tanjiro blushed hard and had a gay panic as he head to bed.

The End
Word Count: 917 words

(This story just sucks but oh well I tired tho)