DakiTan (Fem! Tanjiro)

Tanjira was outside waiting for her younger sister, Nezuko. Nezuko came out of her box as she was in the shade. Tanjira looked up at the night sky. It was peaceful and tons of stars. A demon appeared. She said, "Onii-chan... Onii-Chan... ". Tanjiro went to her and touches her shoulder. The demon look at her and saw her. Tanjiro said, " Where is your brother at?". "I don't know... I was walking with him and he just disappeared on me... ", Daki said. Nezuko glared at Daki and shrugged it off. Daki soon found Gyutaru and said, " onii-Chan!!! ". He turned around and hugs Daki. They were smirking thinking that Tanjira would run away. Tanjiro said, " I am glad you found your brother now... Nezuko... Nee-san?". Daki and Gyutaru looked at Tanjira. Nezuko said, "Here I am". Tanjira said, " jeez you scared me... ". "Sorry Onee-San... ", Nezuko said. Daki looked at them and said, " a demon and a human... Never heard of that... ". " this is my sister Nezuko... ", Tanjira said. Nezuko looked at the demon siblings and said, " Onee-San can we go". Tanjira nodded in agreement and said, "give me a second okay". Nezuko did. Tanjira looked at them and smiled softly. Gyutaru said, " Not one word about my apprentice ". Tanjira said, " Mhm? Beautiful like a perfect painting same as you... Daki". Daki blushed a bit.

Tanjira left with Nezuko after giving Daki a kiss on the cheek. Tanjira and Nezuko came back to the mansion. Tanjira was daydreaming about Daki throughout the day. Nezuko smacked her head hard enough to get her attention. Everyone just looked at them. Tanjira said, "What?". " stop daydreaming about Daki and try to kill her", Nezuko said. Tanjira looked at her with a glare that sent shivers to everyone. Tanjira said, "Nah~ she is to perfect to kill and besides her and brother are connected together not physically but mentally, you can't see it but you gotta cut both of their heads of the same time...".

Tanjira sees Daki in a cave with the other uppermoons. Tanjira yelled, " Inosuke!! Stop pushing me into caves at every chance you get.. ". Tanjira sees the uppermoons and squeaked in surprised but calmed down rather quickly. Akaza said, " not gonna attack us". Tanjira said, "Nah... I am gonna die rather quickly if I do... You are a lot strong than Lowermoon 5...he was weak compared to you, but we come and go as we want". Inosuke and Zenitsu left laughing and talking how nice and dumb Tanjira is. Tanjira just looked at them and throws a stone at them and said, " Stop being assholes or I will hit your head... ". They ran and left scared as shit. Nezuko came in and hugs Tanjira. (nezuko is a human and Tanjira is a demon). Tanjira sees a demon and has cut her arm and letting it drip down for the demon to notice her. Tanjira said, " demon blood art... exploding blood". The demon was on fire as Tanjira smirked deadly, kicking the demons head off rather quickly making it decade. Tanjira healed her arm and said, "there we go...". Akaza said, " Your a demon!!". "You can conjured the sun!!", Douma said. Tanjira nodded a bit and smiled and said, " like I said... You are a lot stronger and can kill me quickly... I can heal myself If I want to or just sleep.... ".

Tanjira and the other demons gotten along also with Muzan. Tanjira was by Senami and said, " Man... I miss Daki already... ". " who?", Giyuu said. Tanjira said, "My girlfriend Tomika- San...". Zenitsu said, " yeah right... You are going to hell". Tanjira said "I will use my demon art on you... ". Zenitsu quickly shut up. Tanjira got up from the shade and out in the sunlight. Everyone was silent. Nezuko said, " dumbass!!". "Shut up!! I want to walk around in the sunlight without acting like I will melt... Now if you excuse me... I will be in the fortress to cuddle my girlfriend so that way I can calm down before I slice off a demon head".

Tanjira was laying near Daki and was complaining about the whole meeting from start to finish. Daki was just smiling at her complains and found them rather cute than annoying. She would continue to laugh at her everytime she made a cute pouting face.

Daki would hug her until she would fall asleep.

After a few years, due to everyone being nice to each other due to Tanjira. Daki and Tanjira are now dating and enjoying each other's company.

The End
Word Count: 766 words