AkaDouTan

Tanjiro was outside on a walk for a fresh air to get rid of negative thoughts he was with Nezuko who was in her box. He soon passed out due to being knocked out. He woke up soon in a room to see Nezuko right by him and hugs her. Nezuko hugs him back. Tanjiro sees people more like demons and grabbed his sword out. As Nezuko got up ready to fight. It was Akaza and Douma. Akaza said,"Calm down... You will be fine... We are not gonna hurt you...". Tanjiro put his sword away, but did not lower his guard. They both sighed and Muzan entered. Tanjiro was more than angry now.

He left and Tanjiro calmed down and holds Nezuko closer to him. Nezuko was angry to. Douma said,"He is cute don't you think Akaza~". Akaza rolled his eyes and kissed Douma's cheek and said,"Calm down...Douma...". Tanjiro lets go of Nezuko walking towards them. He touched their cheeks and said,"What a ominous scent..". "Scent?", Douma said. Tanjiro said,"Strong nose... Either you both feel unsatisfied about something or a mix feeling of sad and anger...even as a demon...". Tanjiro walked back to Nezuko. Nezuko cheeked his body for injuries. Tanjiro said,"No injuries Nezu...". Nezuko hugged him. Tanjiro smiled and hugged her. Akaza said,"You two are close..". "Siblings...she is my last family member ... After someone killed my entire family!!", Tanjiro said.

Tanjiro walked to them and waljed past them and said,"Might as well show me around while I am here and kidnapped...". They just nodded and left. Tanjiro was skipping a bit, humming softly. Douma said,"He is so adorable and knows how to handle this". Nezuko nods in agreement and sees Nakime and shakes off her muzzle and said,"pretty girl". Tanjiro stopped in his tracks and looks at Nezuko and happily smiles and jumps to ber hugging her tightly,"You can finally talk!!!". "I always could silly...", Nezuko said, smiling. "Yeah but for two long years!! All you do is sleep and not talk...", Tanjiro pouted ever so slightly.

Douma and Akaza got a nosebleed from the cuteness and fainted. Tanjiro freaked out and got tissues for them. Nezuko just shrugged at Nakime and sat by her, sitting in her lap. Nakime asked,"Do you? Eat humans?". Nezuko said,"No I don't, I sleep to gain strength...in fact...". Nezuko pin her head, smirking. Tanjiro looked over at this and said,"N...nezuko...". Nakime struggling. Nezuko let go and said,"See your an Uppermoon and I can pin you down so easily as you struggled...". Tanjiro sighed and goes to the two Uppermoons. Akaza said,"Damn...you sister is strong". Tanjiro nodded and explained how he and sister fought demons in the past even Lower moon 5 and 1...even regular demons...". Tanjiro sniffed and sees a demon enter it was just a random. Akaza and Douma was confused as Muzan said,"Tanjiro...I want you to fight this demon and see how strong you are". Tanjiro nodded slightly, not sending a glare at all and smiled. Tanjiro skips to the demon.

Soon later, Tanjiro sniffed the air and said,"What an angry scent...also sadness..". Everyone looked at him confused as Nezuko smiled. Tanjiro touches it's hand holding it...as it fades away. Tanjiro smiled and said,"Rest in peice...". Tanjiro let a small tear. Nezuko gies to him and said,"Tanjiro...". "I hate this Nezuko...showing feeling towards demons who killed people and I smell the air just to smell their emotions...". Nezuko said,"You are to kind Onii-Chan... Ever since I was born you been by my side along with the others...". Tanjiro hugged her softly crying. Nezuko looked at all the other demons and smiled softly.

Muzan said,"You kind towards demons why?". "Would you do that to us as well?", Daki asked. Tanjiro looked at Muzan and said,"I never knew why...but towards demons just kindness alerts me a lot...even toward you guys...honestly as it sounds...I never hated you...just angry how you killed my family...and". "Other pretty girl...", Nezuko said, hugging Daki. Daki said,"I am Daki...". Tanjiro said,"Honestly yes I would you don't show it but I can sense Kindness from all you mostly Douma...". Douma blushed and looked away hugging Akaza from behind. Akaza just blushed as well.

Tanjiro went outside for a breather and sees his crow and something about a mission at a random town. Tanjiro just sighed and walks away from the crow and went to the others. Tanjiro said,"Nezuko...we got a mission....again...". "I didn't we have one just a few hours ago...I am still gaining strength you know", Nezuko said. Tanjiro said,"No you just wanna make out with your new girlfriends... Just come on...". "Fine", Nezuko said, putting her muzzle on and going in her box.

Muzan took him to the place and sighed.

After the mission, Tanjiro got into a bad fight with another demon and groaned as he came back to the Infinity Fortress.
Tanjiro wipes the blood and said,"Oi!! Douma free blood!! Want it!!". "What the fuck!?", Most the Uppermoons yelled. Douma skipped towards him and said,"Where?~". Tanjiro said,"Maybe put your tougne in to see...". Everyone got a nosebleed. Akaza said,"I would like the first taste~".

In the bedroom, Tanjiro had Akaza's tougne in first. Akaza found the wound and licks it up. Tanjiro moaned as he wraps his arms around Akaza's neck. Akaza broke it and licks his lips and said,"Douma your turn~". Douma kissed Tanjiro very roughly but soft at the same time.

Tanjiro moaned as Douma licked his blood. Tanjiro pushed Douma up against the wall. Akaza came up and kissed his neck. Tanjiro moaned and said,"A...aka...Dou...ngh~". They continued to make out with him. Tanjiro had blood over his lips from being bitten on the lip a lot. Tanjiro panted for air and smirked.

Douma and Akaza and Tanjiro soon started to date each other, Tanjiro was a demon slayer still and Muzan adopted him and Nezuko, Nezuko dated Daki and Nakime as the others were just single.

The End
Word Count: 1046 words

This was requested by terushima23 and thank for doing so ^^