6.

3rd person POV:

It was in the middle of night right now as jungkook sat on the study table with lots of books opened in front of him and a laptop as well as he held a pencil in his hand trying to do the assignment of which the due date is one months later.

As he tried to concentrate on the text that was in front of him.. his new glasses fixed on his nose.. his hair short hair falling on his forehead as he wore a loose tshirt and pajamas.. he couldn't really focus on anything.. his mind just filled with the things that happened in his whole day.

His hands tremble with the pencil in his hand as he tried to write while his leg under the table constantly bounced up and down due to the anxiety because of all the words circulating in his mind constinuesly without stopping as much as he tried to stop them.

No one cares for you and i definitily don't.

i don't have to deal with your ass all the time anymore.

Such a weak little mutt.

MEN ARE NEVER WEAK

you are doing extremely terrible .

such a dissapointment you are..

like a little shitty girl you are..

disgusting stamp of being number 2

a pathetic disgusting little fag.

roaming around with that slutty waist of you

say goodbye to every single music equipment you have.. especially this trashy guitar of your.

"Be a man jungkook.. you can't be weak just because of some mere words.. and whatever he said was true..

You need to be stronger.. more masculine and manly.. no more weak .. no more disgusting .. no more pathetic .. no more feminine or girly .. no more slutty .. and better .... Like Kim.

He's right.. Kim is right too. If you don't improve yourself.. better yourself.. no one is gonna deal with your pathetic self." Jungkook talked to himself patting his chest and chuckling bitterly.

"Oh my god .. stop shaking.. i need to write these assignments." He said looking at his hands like he's  scolding them.

"Take deep breaths jungkook.. it's alright.. nothing happened .. be strong.. men don't cry." He reminded himself as he felt his chin wobbling and tears filling his eyes as he leaned his head back on the chair to stop them falling.

"Stop please!" he almost screamed clutching his head as he felt it throbbing and the never ending thoughts.

His eyes went towards the slightly open drawer of the table and he immediately opened it taking out a small box from it along with something else.

"J-just one.." he whispered taking out one from it.

But you had one today already.

That was yesterday.. it's 2 am right now.

You have breathing problems.

I don't really care about that.

You can die like that.

Stopped caring about that long ago.

He will kill you if he knows that.

Let him.

Done arguing with himself , he placed in between his lips holding it between his shaky fingers as he tried to find the lighter in the drawer.

As soon as he found it , he lighter the stick between his lips and walked over to the open window.. taking a seat on the window still.