34.

3rd person POV:

Jungkook was sitting right beside taehyung as he leaned on to the boy's shoulder who was rubbing his back time to time and caressing his hair softly that had gotten pretty longer these days.

"How many days has it been since we are stuck in past?" Taehyung questioned randomly as they stared at the blonde jungkook who had been sitting on the couch of their old mansion's living room waiting for his new trainer to arrive as he had been instructed but kept shuffling around as he tried to adjust a small cushion under his butt.. wincing slightly time to time as he cursed himself for asking his lover to go rough on him and not stopping till 3 rounds.

"I honestly don't know.. maybe around a week? 2 weeks? Somewhat in between i guess.." jungkook answered un surely.. not knowing the answer himself as he snuggled into the elder putting his arm around his shoulders.. making the boy smile at his antics.. as he pecked his head.. jungkook smiled at him cutely as his eyes crinkled at the corners before nuzzling himself into him again.

"I feel like we changed a lot in such less days and it honestly feels like months seriously.. and it might have been already because of the time skips." Taehyung pointed out as he pulled the boy closer to himself making him sit on his lap comfortably.

"Have we? You are still my little dumfuck and i am still your weird ass moody bitch.. and i agree.. it does feel like it's been months but we have spent only 1 or 2 weeks i guess." Jungkook said as he wrapped himself around the elder like a baby clinging to him.. not that taehyung was complaining.. as the younger was so closer to him.. taehyung felt his heart beating fast as he felt a feeling of calmness drape over him.. making him comfortable with the boy being with him like that.

*Thump* *thump*

Taehyung heard in his ear making him look around but then he heard it again as he felt his heart beat accelerating in his chest.. that he could almost feel it in his throat.

"What was that." He whispered to himself.. his voice making the younger look up at him with a pout.. lips puckered.. ready to be kissed which taehyung did right away.. as if a reflex these days.

"I didn't mean it that way baby.. you are obviously my wierd ass moody bitch and i am definitely your dumbfuck.. but you know.. like we have gotten close in some way.. like even more than when we were best friends.. if you get what i am trying to say." Taehyung said not paying attention to whatever was happening to them as he responded to what the younger had said.

"I get it.. like we shared our feelings however we feel about each other even though we haven't really named it what they mean. I am literally sitting in your lap right now.. and i feel comfortable.. very much.

We talk what we feel with each other most of the times.. you can rant about what you think to me.. and i do to you. I am not scared of you judging me for anything because i know you won't.. and i am pretty sure you aren't either.

We have gotten close physically.. i don't know what took over me that day that i kissed you.. and we still kept kissing each other.. and i don't have any problem with that even when i know i am kissing a boy. I basically told you i am addicted to your lips.

We cuddle, hold hands, and we got a little intimate with each other the day before as well.. and i don't think i shared it with you yet but.. after we did that.. i realised some things." Jungkook pointed out and taehyung nodded in response.. exactly meaning what the younger explained.

"What do you realised?"taehyung questioned looking at the younger looking down in his lap as he fiddled with his hands.

"Well.. you see that we had a sexual encounter you can say? Basically we pleasures each other, am i right? That's how you do it.. ain't it?" Jungkook asked first.. being unsure because of literally being clueless about all these things.