38.

3rd person POV:

The blonde jungkook was about to walk towards his room as he came back to mansion from the training ground.. feeling as exhausted as ever even though it was second day but he wasn't used to such heavy training yet.

He was covered in sweat with his body muscles aching, he just wanted to go take a long warm bath then go to meet his lover again. And then just play his favorite piano and write new songs.. because he really enjoys the process even though it sometimes stresses him when things don't come out the way he expected.. nonetheless he still enjoys it.

As he was about to pass through the hallway towards his room.. he stilled in his steps when he heard a voice calling him.. the voice being dangerously calm making shivers went too Dr kodown his spine.

"Jungkook." His father.. jeongmin called out. Jungkook gulped slightly before he turned around facing his father.

"Yes sir? You needed something?" Jungkook asked in a hesitant and tired voice.

"Get ready, we are leaving for somewhere in half an hour. Don't be late else you know the consequences." Jeongmin seethed.. still in somehow calm voice even though jungkook could see his fists clenched on his sides. He looked like the elder wanted to beat the shit out of him yet was refraining himself.

Jungkook took a shaky breath before he nodded.. it felt scary, intimidating being in front of him when the elder was staring at him like he will kill him right then and there.

"Wear a suit or something, don't you dare act girlishly like you most of the times do.. your waist shouldn't be visible and try to look as manly as you can." Jeongmin instructed before he turned around and walked away leaving the younger who was touching his own curved waist as he looked down.

"I hope this training helps me get rid of these curves." Jungkook muttered to himself before he shook his head and walked back towards his room.

.

.

Jungkook took a quick shower instead of a long warm bath and wore the clothes he first saw from his formals section in his wardrobe.. with that being a dark blue colored suit with light blue silk shirt underneath and styled his natural blonde hair as quickly as he could.

 with that being a dark blue colored suit with light blue silk shirt underneath and styled his natural blonde hair as quickly as he could

(I couldn't find a picture of jungkook alone in this outfit, kill me. But he looked super good here so i couldn't help but use this one.)

Jungkook went out of his room as he heard his father yelling his name. As he walked towards where jeongmin had been waiting.. he unconsciously wrapped one arm around his waist.. waiting for some hideous comment to be passed towards it.

Surprisingly the man didn't even look at him.. something different in his eyes that looked close to that he didn't even want to spare a glance at the boy.