4.

3rd person POV:

"Hyungie.. taehyungie hyungie.. " the blonde called out with a huge bunny smile on his lips as he had just reached to the forest going to meet his love.

"Darling~.. i am here baby." Taehyung yelled out from behind a tree.

Jungkook ran towards there and immediately sat down beside him.."what are you drawing hyungie?" He asked staring at the notebook taehyung always draws in.

"Guess.." taehyung said smiling at him.. hiding the notebook under his thigh.

"I don't know.. the lake? It's pretty to draw." Jungkook answered what he thought.

"No.. it's something even more prettier than the lake .. or should I say someone who's the most prettiest in the world." Taehyung said with a smile.. his eyes twinkling with adoration for the younger who pouted.

"Someone.. who's prettiest? Even more than me? But you said i am the prettiest.." jungkook said jutting his bottom lip out staring down at his lap.

"I was just joking my love.. don't be sad ,okay.. here see by yourself who it is." Taehyung offered not being able to see that sad face even though it looked adorable..

The blonde's face beamed up brightly at that and he immediately snatched the notebook away from him and opened it.

He was in awe as he looked through the pages.."wow.. this is me.. but also not me at the same time.. how? How did you do this hyungie? This... This is so pretty.. but it's me.. and i am not that pretty.. just wow." Jungkook blabbered at a loss of words.

"Oh my love.. you are even more pretty than this.. prettier than the word pretty.. nothing can ever compare to your beauty darling.. and these drawings definitely can't do justice to it so don't belittle yourself like that alright." Taehyung said pulling the younger into his lap and cupping his face placing a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you hyungie.." jungkook said.. always shy to say those words as his face got red from all the compliments.

Taehyung chuckled at his cute antics as the blonde tried to hide his blushing face.

"I love you too darling..and don't hide your face." Taehyung confessed and warned in a stern voice cupping his face again in his one large hand and wrapped one arm around his waist.

When jungkook removed his hands from his face .. he puckered his lips and pointed at them with the tip of his finger.

"I was about to do that anyway." Taehyung said smiling before he joined their lips In a feverish kiss.

~

Jungkook jolted up from bed breathing heavily.. his chest hieving for air.

"NO!" he yelled out clutching his hair in his hands as his thoughts were all clouded with dreams.

Taehyung who was right outside the room talking with his friend hoseok entered inside the room immediately when he heard the loud yelling.

As soon as he entered.. he saw the raven haired man pulling his hair and yelling like a mad man as his chest hieved up and down struggling to breath.

"Jeon.. Jeon what happened." Taehyung yelled making him sit up straight and pulling his hands away and stop him from hurting himself.

"I c-can't.. no.. boys.. me.. kiss..dream" he kept murmuring these words or it was only taehyung who could understand these words only.