15.

3rd person POV:

Taehyung was holding Jungkook's hand as they were walking in the streets behind their past selves.

The blonde and brunette were enjoying their friendly hang out as they strolled toward the market... Just randomly eating any street food or buying random street items for each other.

"Hyungie, do you know my birthday is coming in a few days? I will finally be 18 years old." Jungkook cheerfully said as he turned towards the elder who was already staring at him with a smile... After all who could look away from such a pretty sight.

"Really? You didn't tell me kookie? We will celebrate it together, alright?" Taehyung let out with equal enthusiasm.

"We can't do that, Hyungie... I wish we could but you don't know my father. He probably has many guests and big gangs invited to the huge party already." Jungkook said sighing sadly.

"Isn't that good? You will get to celebrate your birthday like that? A huge party for you?" Taehyung asked even though he was kind of sad that they can't celebrate his love's birthday together.

Well...Yeah... His love. He has accepted it to himself because he can't do anything else. He can't run away from his feelings because he does know that whatever feelings he harbors for the younger are not something you have for a friend.

He wants to kiss him, hug him, protect him from everything, shower him with love... These things are something you want to do with a lover.

But what about the gender... He is in love with a boy which is extremely wrong... If someone knows about it... They will probably kill him or just say it's lust... That you can't feel love for the same gender.

But Taehyung is the one who knows what his feelings are... And they are not lust but love. And he can't do anything other than accept them and cherish them... Sure his love is forbidden and he will never be able to fulfill it and there are no chances that his kind of love will be mutual.

But at least he understands himself and doesn't run away from them... He can just love the younger from afar... As long as the boy is with him even if just as a friend... He is alright and happy with it. Not content but happy with just having him in his life.

"No~ I am not happy. I don't want to celebrate my birthday like that. I want to celebrate it with my loved ones like you, dad... Doesn't matter how he is... He is still my father, after all, my Hyung. Just you all. No one else, I don't want those people in there who I don't even know the name of. I just want to spend some family time." Jungkook explained... His cheerfulness drained off now as he deeply thought about it.

"Sneak out after the party if you can... We will celebrate it together. And tell me if you want something, I will gift it to you." Taehyung said trying to cheer the blonde up again as he lightly patted him on his back.

"I will try my best... But you might have to wait a little longer for me... Are you willing to do that for me?" Jungkook asked almost mischievously like he was planning to intentionally make the elder wait more.

Taehyung smiled and sighed before chuckling and saying, "I am ready to wait for you forever kookie."

"Don't worry I won't make you wait forever," Jungkook said as he giggled a little covering his mouth as they skipped around like kids together smiling and laughing while talking random things.

.

.

.

.

"You are so in love with me... Look at you smiling creepily at me. I mean I get it I am cute but control it a little.. your secret is gonna get out just like that." Jungkook grumbled as he shook his head in disbelief staring at the brunette who was smiling at the blonde who was talking about something as they walked.