epilogue.

3rd person POV:

Jungkook had a sulky pout on his lips as he looked skimmed through their closet to look for a good outfit.. "i seriously don't want to get late for something this big."

He clapped his hands loudly when he found something he likes and that matched the location enough.

"This will do.. amazing Jeon Jungkook!" He praised himself before picking the outfit out quickly and getting inside the washroom to get ready.

But as soon as he was about to.. he noticed that there was already someone inside.."SERIOUSLY DUMBASS? I NEEDED TO GET READY AND YOU ARE USING THIS BATHROOM ALREADY. I THOUGHT YOUR ASS ALREADY MIGHT HAVE LEFT." He yelled at his boyfriend.

"THEN USE THE OTHER BATHROOM FUCKER OR JOIN ME!" Taehyung yelled back from outside.

"MY ASS CAN'T TAKE YOU RIGHT NOW OR YOU WILL HAVE TO WALK ME AROUND ON YOUR BACK THE WHOLE TIME. I AM GOING TO THE OTHER BATHROOM AND I SWEAR IF YOU LEAVE WITHOUT TELLING ME." jungkook shouted at him before leaving from there.

.

.

.

.

"Koo! I am leaving or i will seriously get late." Taehyung said loudly as he knocked on the door of the bathroom jungkook was in.

"Just one minute tae~ let's go together." Jungkook yelled back from inside before he finally stepped out of the bathroom and turned to taehyung who parted his lips in surprise before pulled the younger by his thin waist and kissing him softly as he cradled his face in his hand.

"What was that for?" Jungkook asked as he stood there in his lover's embrace.

"You just look so beautiful.. i want to gatekeep you and not let the world see how gorgeous you are. Unfortunately i can't do that." Taehyung whispered as he eyed the younger up and down who suddenly felt shy under his eyes as he looked down with tinted cheeks.

" Taehyung whispered as he eyed the younger up and down who suddenly felt shy under his eyes as he looked down with tinted cheeks

(Ctto;)

"

You look extremely handsome yourself that i don't want to go out anymore and stay inside our bedroom the whole day.. but we should go now or you will be late Mr.KTH. this is your biggest art exhibition in your entire career.  I don't think you want to be late for it. Hyungs and mom dad might already be waiting for you too so let's get going already." Jungkook said with a smile as he held the elder's hand before he picked up in his handbag before walking out of the mansion to their car.

"Okay baby highness. let's go." Taehyung exclaimed as they entered inside the car and drove off from there.

"I love how you still call me baby highness even when it's been 7 years. Mind you mr.kim.. i am not a baby anymore. I am a 25 year old man." Jungkook said playfully as he sat beside his boyfriend with their arms linked.