8.

3rd person POV:

They were now taking a break for a while from working out even though taehyung had just slacked around or helped jungkook while the other two flirted with each other in their own world.

Jungkook sat down on floor.. exhausted from everything.. feeling sleepy while his foot hurted so much.. his face scrunched up as he brought his ankle closer to him trying to massage it somehow.

And taehyung kept staring at him before he sighed shifting closer to him and swatted away his hand from his own foot placing it in his lap.

"What are you doing ,Kim?" Jungkook asked about to move his leg.

"Shut up.. don't talk to me.. i hate you."taehyung grumbled rolling his eyes as he massaged his ankle.."does it hurt here?" He asked pressing at a point.. jungkook winced at that and nodded in affirmation.

"I hate you too." Jungkook said it back as he leaned on his one hand as he stared at the older who was busy massaging him..making the younger relax after so long. there was a strand of his blonde hair falling on his eyes which jungkook noticed.. hands itching to fix it he leaned forward and did it himself tucking it behind his ear.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung said looking up at him.. his face was too close that jungkook could feel his breath falling on his own.. immediately leaning back.. jungkook almost fell if it wasn't for taehyung who held his arm right away.

"Aish.. this idiot can't do a thing right.. sit still now." Taehyung ordered at the younger who almost pouted being scolded by the elder.

"Sorry." Jungkook apologised looking away from him.

"Yeah yeah.. does this help you relax?" Taehyung asked as his big hands continued pressing the younger's ankle.

"Yeah.. it feels relaxing."jungkook said nodding his head as he still for some reason kept staring at his rival with star eyes.

"That's good.. you should take some leaves from University.. you really need them.. have some rest and sleep.. as much as i hate you i definitely don't want you to die." Taehyung muttered looking up at the younger who's lips were curved upwards in a slight contented smile.. almost none but still there.

"You are right.. i do need some rest.. but i can't take leaves to sleep and slack around.. i have assignments ,homework and lots of other studies to do.. plus i need to go for boxing practice , then soccer one as well ,have to go gym daily , sometimes for leaning horse racing as well .. i don't have time for it. I just have to wait for the weekend i guess to get 4-5 hours of sleep because even then i have foreign language classes." Jungkook explained his exhausting schedule to the older who looked shook.

"I-.. why do you need to learn all these?" Taehyung asked.. feeling shocked.

Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders.. "you know who is my father?" He asked not in a tone that would sound as bluffing more like it was unfortunate for him being the son of that man.

"He is some ceo i guess.. i have known you like my whole life but haven't really seen him ever pick you up or drop you at school or university.. it's always your driver.. and i guess it's the first time i am seeing you when it isn't in school or university." Taehyung replied with curious eyes.."who is he?"he asked.

"Jeon Jeong wu." Jungkook replied in just three words.. enough for taehyung's eyes to widen like they are gonna come out and his jaw to drop.

"WHAT? THE JEON JEONG WU IS YOUR FATHER?" he screamed as his mouth was wide open in shock.

"Shh shh .. stop screaming.. and yeah he is.. i shouldn't have tell you.. dramatic ass." Jungkook cursed him out.

"And i thought i was crazy rich? You are RICHY rich rich.. wow. But still why do you need to do all that?" Taehyung asked finally getting over the shock and continue massaging him again.