35.

3rd person POV:

(Don't hate me for this 🗿)

"What the fuck.. he is my trainer in past life?" Jungkook muttered as he stared at the man without blinking.

"Why? What happened? Do you know him in present life?" Taehyung questioned him.. curiously staring at the boy who had his lips pursed.

"I.. don't know if i should tell this to be honest.." jungkook said unsurely as he turned towards him again while the trainer and the blonde jungkook introduced each other.. the pale man being as emotionless as ever and having a strict aura and jungkook looking kind of scared but acting like he is unbothered and was definitely un interested in the training.

"What is it about though? I mean if you feel uncomfortable about it then don't tell me obviously but if it doesn't then i am all ears and you can trust me for it.. if you want." Taehyung responded as he chewed the inside of his cheek.. actually really curious but whatever for the the younger.

"It's not that i am uncomfortable because i am not.. and i trust you.. very much.. even more than i trust myself seriously. It's not about me actually.. it's about my family?

Nevermind just don't tell anyone, i will tell you." Jungkook said shaking his head and just going with it.. because who cares if anyone knows or not.. and it's just taehyung anyway.

"I am listening." Taehyung muttered taking a seat again and pulling the ravenette in front of him.

"Well.. you know my father and about my mother already, don't you?" Jungkook started.. waiting for the elder's response who raised his brows for a second.

"You did tell me but that was many years ago.. just repeat it for once.. i don't really remember it exactly." Taehyung replied awkwardly.. embarassed for forgetting it.

"Well it's just that my father and my actual biological mom divorced when i was just 2 years old.. 16 years ago i guess and my father snatched me away from my mom because again.. the heir of the company even when i was literally just 2.. but that's beside the point for now.

And my mom died after around a year or two i guess.. i got to know about it after a long time actually because i was very little so didn't understand anything. She had a heart attack and yeah.. atleast that's what I have heard." Jungkook explained taking a pause.. he has never explained anything about his family to anyone ever before.. so it felt wierd.

Taehyung just nodded his head indicating he is listening.

"So when.. i was around 8? Or was it 7? Somewhere around that age.. my father remarried some woman.. i honestly don't know whether he liked her or loved her or anything.. maybe she did that's why he probably married her secretly.

He wasn't satisfied with how i was when i was 8 years old, you and i were friends so ofcourse you know how i was terrible at sports and was still number 2 to you in exams and all that time as well.. so it could be for another heir as well.. you know he wants someone of his own blood to be the next PERFECT CEO.

the woman actually already had another son just like my father had me.. he was older than me.. by around 5 years i guess.

turns out she was ready after money not my father, she ran away with lots of money from my father.. i wasn't close to her so it didn't affect me to be honest.

But the thing is.. she left her child with my father after she ran away, she didn't take him with her. I was actually kind of close with the boy.. his name was Min Yoongi.

Not as close as i was with you, but yeah somewhat close.. but my father didn't treat him nicely.. not badly like he does to me.. but he didn't treat him as his son or anything.. just somehow who exists in the same house..