3.

3rd person POV:

Jungkook took out the lunch box from his bag and opened it .. feeling extremely hungry that he could eat a horse.

As soon as he opened it.. he closed his eyes .. sighing deeply. It was just salad..normal vegetable salad.

I didn't even had dinner last night neither my breakfast today morning. He knew that.

Not being able to do anything.. he just picked up the fork beginning to eat the tasteless food.

He finished that in no time.. and he was still very much hungry. His eyes went towards taehyung and his friends who were laughing among themselves eating whatever food they wanted sharing among themselves.

He looked away from the sight and dropped the fork.. checking his pockets to see if he had any cash with him. He almost groaned in frustration when he saw that he didn't.. or he would have brought himself a nice sandwich from cafeteria.

Why don't they accept cards.

He whined internally. "I am hungry." He whispered to himself as his stomach growled a little.

Not caring much about it ,he just opened the book he has with him.. starting to revise the work for the next class.

.

"He's done with lunch taehyung.. go inform him right now if you want those Gucci slippers." Hoseok said patting the blonde's back harshly pointing towards the raven haired man.

"Alright alright i am going." Taehyung said groaning out loud and getting from his seat walking towards the man who was sticked to the book.

He took a seat uninvited on the empty chair infront of the younger and tapped the table with his knuckle.. getting the attention of the male.

Jungkook looked up at him adjusting his glasses on his nose..placing the book aside.

"What do you want Kim? If you are here to tease about something or pick up a fight again.. then leave.. i am not in the mood of anything right now." Jungkook deadpanned.

Taehyung chuckled shaking his head ,"this is the most number of words you have said to me altogether. But nevermind i am not here for that and did you eat shit tones of mint? I can smell it from here." Taehyung said .. not mentioning about his red and sunken glassy eyes.

"It's none of your business what i do or what i eat. Now get to the point why you are here." Jungkook said.. hunger getting the best of him.

"Okay okay.. i am not here to get myself killed ,Jeon. Just wanted to inform you that there is a soccer pratice today.. a very important one so don't be late for that." Taehyung informed.

"And yeah.. give me your phone number so I can add it to the group." Taehyung asked sliding his phone towards him after opening contacts.

Jungkook didn't say much just picked up the phone..adding it with the name 'jeon' and slided the phone back to him.

"If you are done..- his stomach growled interrupting whatever he was about to say..-"just go if you are done.. please." Jungkook said pretending like it didn't happen.