23.

3rd person POV:

Jungkook and taehyung had their jaws dropped as they ogled at the sight with wide eyes.. not even blinking once.. just staring at their past selves kissing each other passionately with the younger in other's lap.

"Wah!" Both of them muttered simultaneously.. their cheeks dusted pink but snapped their heads towards each other when they heard them muttering the same thing.

But turned back around again looking ahead at the couple.. "i-... I don't feel like watching anymore." Jungkook yelled as he hid his eyes with his hands after he saw the brunette kissing the other's neck.

"Shut the fuck up and watch it with me." Taehyung yelled back at him pulling away the younger's hands away from his eyes making him whine.

"Why? Why do I need to see myself kissing you.. it's so weird. eww." Jungkook responded as he placed one hand on his lips.. like he is trying to protect them from someone.

Taehyung's eyes widen for a second as his expressions got blank.."why would you say ew? Is the idea of kissing me that disgusting to you?" He asked seriously.. he didn't know why but that actually hurt him.

"Huh? It's not the idea of kissing you. It's the idea of me kissing a boy.. a straight guy kissing another guy.. that's weird." Jungkook clarified immediately.. recognising the look of hurt on elder's face.

"Straight?.. right." Taehyung huffed.. rolling his eyes at him as he turned around away from him.

"Why are you acting like this now, Kim? Like i actually offended you." Jungkook asked him.. surprised at his reaction a little.

"Well.. i am getting fed up of this.. that's why I am acting like this.. you can think by yourself about what i am getting fed up of. I don't want to talk to you right now.. kindly fuck off.. you really pissed me off.. and this time i am not even joking." Taehyung ranted out as his nose flared a little before he looked ahead again blankly.

Jungkook sighed.. looking down at his lap as he chewed the inside of his cheeks.. feeling a lump in his throat at the elder's words.. fully knowing and understanding what he was talking about.

"Alright.. don't talk to me but I am sorry I can't really go anywhere now.. it wasnt supposed to be that serious before.. I didn't mean to piss you off." Jungkook apologised not looking at him but just staring down.. he hated how his voice cracked a little and came out kind of small.

Taehyung didn't respond anything as the stared at the past couple laughing and talking between themselves.. as the brunette played with younger's hair with one hand.. caressing his stomach with the other soothingly. Pecking each other randomly on lips with huge smiles on their faces.

"Kim.." jungkook called out after a few minutes.. making taehyung close his eyes for a second before signing and humming as a response to the younger.

"What do you want now? I said i don't want to talk to you." Taehyung snapped at him.. still not turning towards him.

"Sorry.. i won't call you now." jungkook apologised again as he bit his lower lip.. scrunching his nose to stop the upcoming tears.

"You better not." Taehyung seethed at him through gritted teeth.

Jungkook felt a tightening in his chest at the elder's behaviour with him.. as the lump in his throat got more prominent to him.

The elder stood up as the couple did as well.. jungkook who had been looking down didn't notice that at first but only did when he heard the footsteps.. turning his attention towards them only to notice the elder who had been going towards past taehyung's mansion.. alone without even informing him that they need to go.