48.

3rd person POV:

Taehyung and jungkook sat side by side and they had lots of books opened on the floor of the room along with taehyung's lyrics diary and two guitars with them as they stared intently at all those things.

"What are we supposed to do first? Your guitar practice? Your lyrics for the music competition or my studies for the test this week?" Jungkook questioned as he looked up at him with a serious look.

"Do i have to be serious?" Taehyung questioned him with a sulky look. "Yes." Jungkook answered in a single word.

"I don't want to do any of them. I don't have any interest in learning guitar and you definitely don't have any in the business studies." Taehyung said as he leaned back on his hand that was placed behind him.

"I know but we gotta do it no matter what. Because out parents are assholes who can't let us mind our own lives and are controlling freaks. But thats beside the point so tell me.. which one do you want to start with?" Jungkook cursed their parents first then asked.

"Let's get over with your business studies first.. the topic is easy so you will understand quickly.. i hope you do atleast and aren't that dumb like i think you are.

Then we will do my lyrics.. then the guitar at the end. My mom isn't home today so i dont really care if i have to stay late at yours today and i am pretty sure you don't mind my existence either." Taehyung said telling him how they should do to which jungkook agreed as he showed him a thumbs up and dragged the other stuff asile and kept just the notebooks for the test in front of them as he moved closer to him so he could do what's written at the notebook well.

"So i will start.. i will explain everything to you first step by step. Then you can ask me if you don't understand anything in between by interrupting me.. i will try to explain them to you.

Then you can go through it yourself once before i will ask you questions from in between anywhere.. and you have to answer those questions correctly else.. you will get a punishment."taehyung told him seriously as he explained him how he will teach.

"What will be the punishment? And if i get a punishment for wrong answers then i should get a reward for right answers too." Jungkook demanded poutily making taehyung almost melt at his cuteness but he was in his strict teacher mode already.

"Forehead flicks every time you get the answer wrong and you can choose the reward yourself." Taehyung responded to him as he shrugged his shoulders at the mention of reward.

"I have to choose the reward? Kisses are enough I guess. Just kiss me every time I get the answer correct? Okay?" Jungkook asked him with lit up bright Bambi eyes.

"I would do that without you asking anyway.. you sure that's the only reward you want?" Taehyung asked him again.. just to know if the younger is sure about it.

Jungkook just nodded his head with a smile in response.."yeah that's the only thing i want. Umm.. or i can just ask something later if i think of something. Okay?"

"Okayy.. so let's start with this section first. The topics is easy but lengthy so we will do it in portions.. there are total 8 portions and 4 days to go so we can start with 2 parts each day, is that okay with you? I will try to make it as easier as I can without using the bookish langauge so it's easier for you to understand." Taehyung said as he showed him the the 8 parts and pointed at the two they needed to do today.

"Alright.. watch me steal that 1st position from you in this test. Hehehe." Jungkook said as he chuckled childishly.

"Sure you will.. we will see what happens. Watch me get 1st place in both music and grades this time. Now keep quiet and listen to what I say.. write the points on your notebook which I will tell you are important." Taehyung said sternly as he handed him the notebook and a pen.