51.

3rd person POV:

Jungkook was about to walk out to the exit of the school where the car must have been waiting for him as yoongi was absent today so the music club meeting was cancelled for today.

Taehyung was waiting for him at the door as every other student had left already as usual. They walked out of the locker room as taehyung held jungkook's bag till the exit before they have to part ways.

But before they could even reach the exit.. they stopped in a hallway noticing that the other students hadn't left yet actually as they crowded around the noticeboard of their class.

"What is this crowd for?" Jungkook asked anxiously as he backed away from the crowd as usual.

"Are the results for the test out? It was an important test afterall. So i guess the teacher gave the results this way." Taehyung answered as he handed the bag to jungkook before asking him to wait and went to check what is it.

"She should have at least warned us." jungkook thought to himself as his hands got sweaty because of the nervousness after remembering how he performed in it.

"Fuck me i almost forgot about this.. father is coming back the day after music competition and that is in 4 days. Fuck fuck fuck." He cursed to himself under his breath when he noticed the students leaving after checking their results while he was still waiting for the crowd to be cleared.

Once only a few students were left he walked towards there praying in his mind to god to knows who.. he didn't even know what he was praying for.. honestly.

He took a deep breath before walking towards it.."i can do it." He muttered to himself before he stood beside taehyung who looked tensed as he turned towards jungkook.

"What happened.. why are you looking like this?" Jungkook asked him worriedly.. taehyung bit his bottom lip nervously before pointing at the board.

Jungkook raised a brow before turning towards the board..

1. Kim taehyung - 100/100

"What's the problem? You are the number one as usual." Jungkook said turning towards taehyung with a smile.. even though it felt bitter and fake to his own self remembering jeongwu's words.

"Check further." Taehyung blurted in a quiet voice.

Jungkook fixed his glasses on his nose before turning towards the board again.. he clutched the strap of his guitar on his shoulder tightly when he checked further.."oh" he let out as he did.

2. -
3. -
4. -
5. -
6. -
7. -
8. -
9. -
10. -
11. -
12. -
13. -

14. Jeon Jungkook - 71/100

Jungkook released a long sigh as he shook his head before turning towards the Elder.."it's okay.. i should have done better." He said with a smile before walking towards the exit again to his car again.

"Koo.. are you fine? You can do better next time.." taehyung tried to comfort the younger even though he didn't know how to.

"Yeah.. i am fine don't worry." Jungkook said as he walked towards the front gate after passing the ground.

How will I be fine knowing how my father usually reacts and this time he threatened me. I am not even second this time.. i can't even say i tried my best. You are the best in this.. you wouldn't know how it feels to fail when you have a father like mine.

Jungkook thought to himself.. hating himself for having such bitter feelings towards his lover who was caring about him instead of celebrating his top scores.