43.

3rd person POV:

After taehyung's interaction with jungkook.. all he could think about was the elder only, having nothing else on his thoughts as he kept blushing about it.

Soon the teacher arrived.. making everyone stand up from their seats as they wished her good morning.

"Good morning students.. please take a seat. I will give you 5 more minutes to revise before the test starts. I have the question papers with me right now." She said as she showed a huge roll of papers in her hand and sat on her seat while motioning with her hands to focus on their books.

That's when jungkook snapped out of it and remembered about the important test that there was today.. he released a shaky sigh before he picked up his book again to cram as much as he could but it felt like he couldn't remember anything as his brain felt frozen all of a sudden.

He took a look at taehyung just once only to find the elder looking relaxed as he yawned while reading through the notes and flipped to the next page like it was nothing.

Jungkook turned back right away to his notes again to read through them but he was still stuck on the same page not being able to understand anything.

.

.

.

.

Ring......

"Alright! Pens down!" The teacher yelled as soon as the bell rang making the students panic who hadn't finished their exams yet.. jungkook being one of them.

"Just a few more minutes please." He whispered desperately as he kept writing as much as he could and as quickly as he could while shuffling through the question paper and the answer sheet again and again.

"I said pens down! Whoever will keep writing.. their answersheet won't be counted." The teacher announced as she snatched the answer sheets away from the students one by one from the front and going towards the middle seats.

Taehyung who had been sitting beside jungkook had done his test a few minutes ago already and was just looking around here and there bored.. didn't even notice that the teacher was standing in front of him until she knocked on his table.

"Uh.. yeah here." Taehyung muttered as he handed his answersheet to the teacher before he stood up from there.. ready to go out of the class.

As jungkook saw it from his peripheral view that taehyung had submitted his test already.. his breathing picked up as he wrote as quickly as he could.

But before he could start writing the last question.. the teacher snatched it away from him.."mr.jeon i strictly announced that if anyone will be caught writing after the bell rings, their test will be dismissed. Do you want me to do that to you? were you not listening to me?" The teacher scolded in a loud voice as she thumped his table harshly.

Jungkook immediately stood up as he flinched at that while looking down.."i-i am sorry teacher.. j-just don't dismiss it." He stuttered as he looked up at the teacher who was glaring at him.

"This is your last warning mr.jeon.. i will not be tolerating this behaviour in my class." She said emphasising it with her finger before she walked to snatch other students'sheets as well.. those who were also writing.. stopped when the teacher yelled at jungkook.

Jungkook didn't waste a second as he ran out of the class after that fiasco.. feeling disappointed in himself.. and just his heart was beating very loudly in his chest out of fright.

"M-my father will kill me.. he will k-kill me. My m-music equipments.. he will b-break all of them. I am going to f-fail this test." Jungkook stuttered to himself as he wiped his clammy hands on his sweatpants.. while he took deep breaths remembering about the threat his father had given him the day he scolded him in his office.